Sunday 19 August 2012

on
Hai, I am Ankit and I would like to share my experiences with two of my mamai's.  Now Let me share the first one. I was staying with my mother's sister house and doing my colleage.  My uncle (mother's brother) Gajamohan is also staying with his family at Bhubaneswar in a different locality. 
 He already had one daughter and my aunt has just come back to BBSR after given birth to a boy.  My uncle is having a factory at Sambalpur and he generally make his trip to factory atleast 10 days in a month.  Whenever, he goes out of station, I was sent to my Uncle's house to stay with my aunt to help her out for all the needs.  This is routine and let me tell you, my aunt is very solid fig with lot of flesh.  I happen to see her breast so many time and even after noticing me she never scolded me.  There are three rooms in the house and she always occupies the master bed room (since there is a toilet attached).  I stay in any one of the rooms.  One day, after I retured from the colleage, my aunt told me that, there is a blockage in the main toilet and asked me to bring the plumber.  I tried my level best to bring the plumber but since it was already late, no one is interested to turn-up and assured to come on next day morning.  The toilet condition is very poor since already knee deep water is there with stincking smell.
  We completed the dinner at around 8:30 night and my aunt promptly told me that " Ankit, you can use the toilet in my bed room at any time and I will keep the door unlocked". I said OK. At mid night I got the urge of using the toilet and I just opened the door little bit and slowly, since the new kid may be sleeping and this should not be the disturbence.  It was bit dark initially and I just took some time to see the things. When I could see the things I was of bit shock since my aunty is almost nude with only a small towel in her hip and sitting in the bed, she is fingering her cunt.  I don't know what to do and by that time, she turned and seen me. When she turned the towel in her body also fall and she is fully nude now.  I just could not control the shock and immediately I just closed my eyes with my hand.  Within few seconds, I can hear my aunt voice, " Ankit, don't worry.  Come and sit in the bed. relax".  I don't know what to do and just obeyed the instructions with closing my eyes.  She continued, " Why are you closing you eyes?  Am I not looking good?".  I don't know what to say and do, but still closing the eyes slowly I replies, "Mami, sorry, I came for toilet, I have not seen anything ? Its all broken words from me.  By the time I completed the sentence, she removed my hands from my eyes and because of the unexpected jerk I just fall on her and she immediately hung me and rolled in the bed. I was wearing a shorts and T-shirt.  She has taken me into her lap and kissed me.  I am in the process of recovering from the shock.  While kissing me, my penis started expanding and bulging.  She noticed and immediately put her hand on my shorts and lowered my shorts along with underwear at the same time and touched my rod.  
She exclaimed,"Ankit, you stuff is a solid one and I like it".  I slowly put my hand on her breast.  She asked,"Ankit, is this your first experience", I said yes. She again asked,"Have you masturbate and What you think while you do so?". I said, I just imagine of your breast and do that.  So you are interested on my breast, come on play with that.  You can drink the milk also and it is available.  I slowly put my mouth on that and started sucking, Wow, what a wonderful experience.  I can see her enjoying with the sound and co-operation. After sucking for some time I changed to the another breast and did the same.  When I am doing with the second breast, she put my hands on her cunt and I massaged and she is trying to roll up my foreskin on my rod.  My rod is very strong now with a war head red in colour.  I asked her about my uncle and she said, "Ankit, he is good in the initial stage of our marriage.  As you know that time I was very lean so as he.  We enjoyed a lot of sex.  But after first kid, I become very plum and he also developed lot of belly.  Whenever, we had sex after the first issue, he could not satisty me, since, he could not penetrate deep, because of my stomach and his belly disturbes.  He cums fast.  He won't spend time for foreplay. I am frustrated and I hope you will satisfy me and I will teach you what you should do.  I said."Fine aunty, now you tell me what I should do?.  
First Lesson: She smiled and said, "Ankit, you are fast learner.  Now you undress yourself fully and slowly kiss me from my head to toe.  I undressed and started kissing in her forehead, eyes, nose and lips (quite some time), neck, by holding the breasts on both my hands kissed in between place of the breast, naval, hips, the hairy cunt, thigh, legs.  Then she turned back and I kissed in her back, boobs.  While kissing her boobs, she turned and put my head in to her cunt.  "Ankit, have a close look and be familier". I have seen first time very close in my life and with my hand moved throughout the slit.  Now, she was laying on her back, widended her lengs and allowed me to see that full.  Since the light is not enough, I asked her whether we can switch on the light and with a smile she said yes go ahead.  I am seeing the cunt in the light.  There are lot of hair and I again put my fingure in the starting of the slit and found a bulging.  When I asked what is that, she said, that is the good sensitive area for the ladies and you can simulate.  I simuated the same by touching, rotating and finally kissing.  I heard lot of sounds from my aunty and some times, she closed her eyes and enjoying.  When I moved my fingers down, she said, "Ankit, this is the hole through which we pass urine". 
Still further down, I found a strage thing.  A piece of skin just hanging.  I touched that and could feel the reaction from my aunt.  She said,"Ankit, just touch this with your tongue.  I touched that with tongue and she sounded differently..then I catch that with my lips and moved..Ankit..fine..do like that..pleeeese.. I continued.  While doing so, I felt bit of wetness and I asked her. Ankit, this is the first orgasm I got now and this is common. She asked me to show my rod.  She touched and shown me,"See you also got little bit of wetness on your tip. this is coomon and good sign of healthy sex.  She said, Ankit, I am really feeling in need of your rod inside my cunt, please insert.  I tried two three times and could not find the right place.. she smile and guided my rod into her cunt.. and said,"Push, ya..push, strongly..yes..while doing she expanded her leg and suddenly I found my total rod inside her cunt.  
She huged me and asked me to strock.  She blocked my legs with her and I have to really to the exercise of push-ups. I started strocking and I was enjoying the whole experience.  Ankit, please stroke fast and kiss my breast.. I did, Ankit, HHHHHHaaaaaa, Still..... don't take out, guide, guide...yes like that only... slowly...slowly...no fast...Vineeeeeel, I am cuming...you jerk fast..ya...suddently my rod released the cum and with lot of happiness I fall on her breast.
If any female of any age who is not able to enjoy sex for some reason and interested to indulge in relationship. please don’t hesitate to mail me at sun-shine4143@yahoo.com any aunty , chachi, maami ,mausi,sister,specialy young girls have any comments about it please mail me i,m anxiously waiting for ur response). If any widow, married, not married etc..  interested in having a wonderful time with me can mail me at sun_shine4143@yahoo.com  We will keep this a secret so no one need to worry. I promise to give u a wonderful time with my cock and me.
One more request to my desi fan’s Plz send me your all stories related to mother. I love to read those. I have collected so many stories tell me which types of stories you want.
Thanks eagerly waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment