Sunday 19 August 2012

on
I am zahid from karachi. I am 25 years old un-married man working as a management consultant. I think this brief introduction about me is enough for here. After reading all your experiences I decided to write one my own. Actually your experiences have encouraged me to take the daring step. So sit back on your seats and enjoy one of my experiences which took place when I was around 21 yrs old and was doing my MBA. Actually I have a very strong sexual desire to fuck of my cousins who was here for a couple of weeks on vacations. She is around 17 years but you wont believe she is just 17 'cos she has a very sexy figure. She is around 5'5" tall and has a sexy figure of 36-26-34. I really wanted to give her a nice fuck but I was afraid she would complain it to my parents or hers. One day I got my chance I had finished my semester exams and I was having my holidays and I was at home. I was alone at home then suddenly I got an idea that this was my time or else never. It was a very rare chance to be with her alone in the house. So as soon as she came she took the broom and started to sweep. I had a plan in my mind and so I immediately went to my room close the door removed my shots and my undies took out my dick and started to play with it. I knew she would come to my room as there was no-one in the house and she would get bored alone. As expected she came in and was surprised to see me.
I was in my bed with my dick in my hands. She apologized for entering with out permission and went away. I immediately covered my dick and called her back. She came in and I could see that her eyes could not meet my eyes. I asked her in a loud voice how she came in and she really got frightened. Then I slowly asked her what she had seen se said "kuch nahin dekha maine" Then I told her what ever she had seen she is not going to tell it to any body and she agreed to it not knowing that it was my plan to trap her. Then I called her near and asked her weather she had ever seen a cock and she said "no". I could see that she was a lil'bit confused not knowing what my intentions were. Then I removed the sheet with which I was covering my dick and oh my god seeing my 7.5inch cock she almost fainted. She immediately turned her face and said "yeh kya kar rahain hai app" Then I said "tumne kaha ki tum kabhi kisi ka cock nahin dekha ise liye dika raha hoon, tum isse jee bharke dekhsakte ho". Then I told her that at this age all these things were normal and every boy and girl have the pleasure of enjoying sex. I almost drilled the theoretical knowledge of sex in her mind and only the practical were left for her to pass the test. I could see that she was aroused by my sex lessons.
Soby now I was successful in my first phase of my plan. I asked her whether she ever saw a blue film or anybody enjoying sex. She told me that once she saw her brother fucking her bhabhi and her bhabhi was shouting but she did not new that her bhabi was on a trip to heaven. Then she asked me "yeh blue film kya hota hai" I asked "tum blue film dekhna chahate ho"? She readily agreed and I switched on my computer and played a XXX cd. This was the first time she was watching a xxx movie and she was really enjoying it. Now my dick was as hard as it could be, I took her hand and kept it on my cock and said to her "aaj hum aur tum sex ka maza lenge" she was waiting for my call as soon as I said it she started playing with my dick and oh God uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was on the top of the world. I started pressing her boobs and she was giving soft moans. I switched off the computer and took her to the bed and then undressed her. She had a really sexy body. Now both of us were completely naked. I asked her to suck my dick and believe me even though this was her maiden venture she gave me a good blowjob. She was drilling my cock in her mouth and I was really in heaven. I just cannot forget that moment. Within a few minutes I came in her mouth and she drank every bit of my cum. Now I started pressing her boobs and sucking her nipples and saying " Sara, lemme suck ur nipples and show u heaven". uuuuuuuuhhhhh hhhhhaaaa aaaahh hhh ouuuuu oooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssss;
She too was seeing the heaven I really sucked hard and she really enjoyed it. Now I went down and licked her pussy uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh she was really wet and smelling sweet. liiiiiii iiiiccccccccc ccccccliiiiiiii iiiiccccccccccc uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh ooooohhhhhhhhh she was really enjoying this game I licked and licked for almost 15 - 20 minutes and she really enjoyed it and her juices started to flow. Now I wanted to enter her hot and wet pussy, mind u guys and gals, this was the first time for both of us to have sex, so I inserted my finger and made way then I took my cock in my hand and inserted it in the tight opening of her pussy. aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she gave a very loud shout and it was really painful for both of us but still we wanted to have the fun. First I gave slow jerks uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeeesssssssssssssssssssssss Now I started to increase my speed of thrusts, and I just cant imagine how much we were really enjoying ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss.
After some time when I was about to cum I took my cock out of her pussy and came on her belly, which she rubbed it on her body. We really had a good trip. Then we took bath together and I again fucked her in the bath tub with her straddling me and then in the doggie style. After almost two hours of trip to Heaven she left my room and went to hers for a sleep. We continued fucking whenever we got a chance to be alone and even at nights while everyone at home was asleep. Females (Who are BOLD AND NOT SATISFIED from their partners or DON'T HAVE ONE) from karachi or who are to come to karachi want real physical sex can contact me at zaabbasi1111@yahoo.com Secrecy will be kept and expected too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment