Wednesday 8 August 2012

on
This is the first time i am posting story in this amazing site, the stories in these are surely chilling and absolutely attractive……….Let me introduce myself first….. I am Sunny 26 years old with good look and a great physique. I live in a colony with my parents. I am going to tell my real life experience which happened two years back with my lecturer who is about 27 years old. she lives next to our road. She is our lecturer. my family was close to them so
sometimes I used to visit her house. I had been watching her for a long time to fuck her. She was a gorgeous looking woman, lovely shape 36-28-36 she is so sexy and young. When she teaches me my eyes are always looking at her big boobs. I always try to see through her blouse. Her husband was working in Chennai weekly once he comes to
Bangalore. She is staying with her mother –in-law and having a child of 2 yrs. She is very brilliant in taking class but I Was Not concentrating &watching her big boobs and her body language. She noticed and asked me to come home in the evening. In the evening I went to her home her mother-in-law were sent out to her relative’s
house with her child. which is far from her residence. At that time she wore a nice transparent Black sari with the same color blouse which is also transparent so that I can have a clear view of her breast wearing a Black colored bra. Her body was sweating due to some works in her house. She said to sit in the sofa, and she went to take bath. I had noticed her through the key hole of the bathroom door. Wow
what a Figure she has…….. Then I came out and sat on the sofa. After taking bath she wore a towel on her breast and went to bedroom to take dress at that time she didn’t close the door. Suddenly a harsh air flows in the home so that the door was kept opened fully through that I had viewed her full structure. After getting dress she
came near to me and told me that not to tell anybody regarding this. I said ok. Then she gave me a cup of tea and asked about the studies. Then she asked personally that whether he is satisfied with her structure. I became shy and said that if it is near I am the lucky.

Then she asked me whether you masturbate yourself thinking of me. I said yes. Then she soon sit near to me my tool was erected she noticed and nicely unzipped to take my tool and said wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww even my husband tool is not much thicker than you. After getting out she holds the tool in his hand and gave me a French kiss. Then I started to give full impression on her. Her body became very hot. She took my
hand on her breast and squeezed it. Then she told me to follow her. It was her bed room. She told me to do whatever you do this is your time. She told me to undress her. I saw my angel kissed her continuously for 10 minutes then I had unhooked her blouse in that her two big boobs are crushing with one another. The bra is holding only30 % of boobs. Soon she had undressed me. Then she helped me to unhook the bra. It was the first time I saw a lady naked. Wow what a two dark nipples they are erected. I started sucking her boobs one by one. From that boob I had tasted honey sweeted milk. Then we both sat on the bed. She started feeding the milk to me as a child. I drank the milk till my stomach gets full. She was in full mood. Then she took my penis and done good blow job with her mouth for20 minutes. Then I had ejaculated the semen. She tasted it and swallowed it. After I had a chance to taste her vagina with my hot lips she becomes very tempered when my tongue enter in to her vagina she can’t tolerate it adjusted her hip to manage. She also ejaculate and said to taste it, I also tasted it. It’s nice.

Then after 20 Minutes my tool was get erected again. She told me to lie in the bed. So that my tool stands towards 90’. She stands on the bed and placed her vagina on my tool it was so tight and I shouted she told me not to shout. She made a movement towards up and down and makes some romantic noise ahhh ahhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh’ I am
feeling it as heaven. Then she lied down and now I made the movements to and fro at that time she said that fuck me harddddddddd you bad boy…………..my husband didn’t like this………. Pls. come on fast da fast. I really proud of it I made movements too fast finally my tool was once again ejaculated inside her vagina. Almost we did like this four times on that day. Next day casually we met in the college.

This continued only for about three months sometimes in her place n sometimes in my place when nobody was at home. nobody doubted us as our families were close to each other frequently I was visiting as if they r our relatives. later she had to shift to her husbands place as her mother-in-law was not well, so after that I lost contact with her. but still am waiting for someone on whom I can explode my desires.
Later even I went to Dubai, but still she’s in touch with me through mails. I posted this story with her permission. if any gals,unsatisfied aunties,bhabhis,lonely chicks want to have a great fun time r friendship in Dubai or in India .you can mail me: sunnylove60@gmail.com .I will be always ready to serve you. Satisfaction is guaranteed and full secrecy is maintained. Thanks for having patience to read my story. Please give your comments below the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment