Friday 17 August 2012

on

This is Prem Gupta again. As I have told you people, that I was purely a heterosexual about one year back, before I had a great experience with Garg. Then after that, my interest shifted to this side, as you can enjoy as much or even more with men and without any fear of sexual harassment allegations and pregnancy. People don’t suspect you when you are alone in home even with some stranger, which is not possible with a female. You get more satisfaction when you dominate or have intimate relation with some male. As I told you that I am a sex maniac. I want sex day in day out. My wife at the age of 60  Don’t like to have sex so often and more so she don’t like to give blowjob, which Garg made me addicted of.

I was looking for someone new to fuck as I got bore of fucking that same person. I came to know from someone that every male have hidden homosexual feelings in him, and if you try you can get homosexual male out of anyone. This is the experience of a bank, where I have my pension account. There was a bank officer about 54-55 years old, Ashok. Though he was not very fit but he was smart and was very good looking for his age. For long time I noticed that he was very nice to me. Whenever I use to go to bank, he always tries to meet me, always wanted to shake hands with me and hugged me causally in friendly way whenever he got opportunity. I didn’t realize his intentions earlier as I told you that I wasn’t involved with men. But this time when I went to bank. He was on cash counter it was about 2 o’ clock and it was about lunch time. I thought I was late, I went there he was about to leave his seat. After seeing me he said oh Guptaji, How are you?  I said I am here to deposit some cash, am I late? He said no no we r here for you people only. He put his hand out of window to shake with me. I shook my hand and I got very strange feeling as he tried to hold my hand for long. His hand was thin and very soft. This gave me nice feeling and holding his hand produced movement in my groin area. Anyhow he deposited money and came out. He said aao Guptaji khana khai. I said, no thanks. He said nahi sir, kam se kam ek pyala chai. I understood that yeh murga to marwane ko machal raha hai. He was nice looking and I didn’t mind giving a try. By this time I don’t know how, but my rod rose to its full length and thickness.

Though I wore nice tight underwear and a nice pent but a large demarcation of full 7*3 appeared on my pent on left side of zip area. He was looking for this area only. He saw my groin area and smiled. In between he ordered 2 cups of tea and we moved to an empty table in the bank. He was smiling and his smile was very naughty one. I was sure what he up to be. It made me happy also, I said,” kya baat hai Ashok ji bahut khush ho kya dekh liya”. He smiled while looking on my zip area and said kuch nahi Guptaji aapki pent bahut badiya hai aur is ke ander ka saaman bhi. I said yeh saaman aapko dekh kar hi itna achcha hoya hai?. He smiled and we sat on an empty table on extreme corner of the bank, where no one was near us. Boy came and gave two cups of tea. We sat on adjacent seats. He was very fast he put his hand on my left thigh. It made me bold. By this time my rod had grown to its full power. I took his hand and put it on my penis over the pent. It was almost as long as his hand was. It made him crazy.

He said, Guptaji itna lamba, mere to 2 milakar bhi itna na bane. I said saale isse bhi apna hi samaj chahe muh me le chahe pichhe le ya jahan apna dalta hai, wahan dal de. After saying this I laughed. He said na Guptaji na . mere to jahan marzi daal lena koi baat nahi lekin jahan mein dalta hoon wahan to possible hi nahi hai.  Agar 4 no. ki juti mein 8 no. ka pair daal doge to uska kya haal hoga. We laughed and his hand was enjoying his ride on monster. I said yaar tu to bank mein hi shuru ho gaya . he said nahi sir, mein kai saalo se aap ko hint de raha tha aap pakdte hi nahi the. Aaj appointment fix kar lete hai. Meri biwi ghar par nahi hai sham ko late aayegi. Bachche bahar padte hai. Ghar mein akela hoon. Ghar aa kar dhanya kar jao. I couldn’t believe my luck. Itna sunder aur saaf suthra male mujhe apne hi ghar pe mujhse chudne ke liye bula raha tha. I said you tell me your house. I will reach there. He told me that he came to bank on auto and if I could pick him on my car from bank at 5 it will be easy for both. I said its fine. I finished my tea and moved out adjusting my tool.

At sharp 5 I was outside his bank in my i20. He also came out as he was looking for me. He was having his lunchbox and handbag with him. I opened the door and asked him to come in. he came in and sat on seat adjacent to me. He asked me to move straight. I said yaar Ashok tere haath bahut sunder hai, bilkul ladkiyo jaise. Hath chuu kar hi mera khada kar diya. He said, sir mere yeh haath to kabh se tadap rahe the aapke sharir se lagne ko. Aaj mauka laga hai. He guided me directions to his house along with conversation. I asked him that if he is homosexual and had other experiences with other men too. He said no sir I am complete heterosexual before this. I had feelings of homosexuality but never tried as you know it’s not that common in our area, But don’t know why from the first time I saw you about 10 years back, I am crazy about you and I always dreamt about being your slave. I never tried anyone else but couldn’t resist you. I heard from someone that you are still very active in sex and very easily flirt with young girls, so I always thought you as dream man; I never liked very young boys as they are not so experienced in sex and its techniques.

I took his hand and put it on my groin and immediately serpentine movements started in my area. He said ghar aa gaya boss. Ab ander jaa kar gulam ke sath jo karna hai kar lena.He came down and opened his house. It was a nice small well maintained house. We moved in. He bolted the door. I sat on sofa. He moved in and brought 2 glasses of cold drink and gave it to me. I said your house is nice. How many people are there in your family? He said I have 2 sons, both are doing there engg. From different colleges, now I and my wife stay here alone. I smiled and said phir to mauj hai saale akele ho har roz honeymoon manete howge. By saying this I hit on his groin area, pinching his penis and balls.. ahhh.. he said due to pain and surprise, no sir itna dum ab hum dono mein nahi, humne to mahine ke 2 din fix kiye hue hai 2nd aur 4th Saturday.mahine mein do din hi karte hai. Wife bhi itna interest nahi leti aur mera bhi age ke saath dhila padh gaya hai. Jitna bhi akdarta hai 2-4 minute mein free ho jaate hai sabh kuch kar ke aur so jaate hai. Who purane din ab laut ke nahi aate.

I said abe 8-9 saal chhota hai tu mujse, mujse chahe har roz  4-4 20-20 saal ki ladkiya chudwa le, tu abhi se lassi ho gaya hai, koi baat nahi aaj tujhe batauga asli mard kise kehte hai aur kaise bante hai asli mard. He said haan isiliye to maine aapko bulaya hai Guptaji kyoki kisi ne mujse kaha hai ki kaisi mard ka semen pine se khud mein bhi power badti hai, aur kisi mard ka tana hua penis dekhlo aur phir uske bare mein sochkar sex karo to bahut badiya hota hai. Isilye main aaj apka dass ban kar aapki sewa karoga taki aage se apni biwi ko khush kar sako. His tears were visible on his cheeks as he was clearly disturbed by not satisfying his wife completely. I am very soft hearted person. I also became emotional and pulled him towards me and hugged him tightly.

After finishing my cold drink I asked him to get ready. He moved to his bathroom and came out after 5 minutes after taking shower and wearing a dhoti and transparent kurta. He put some nice powder and nice deodorant on him. He smelled very nice. Oh my god, he was looking very fresh and beautiful to me as he was having very fair and slim body. He was having light moustache above his lips. His chest hair was visible from his transparent kurta. He was having sparse hair on his head. His looks were making me crazy. I was fresh too as I went to pick him after taking bath. I was wearing pent shirt. I pulled him towards me and said, jaan yeh sexy dress bhi pehnne ki kya jarurat thi agar nanga aa jata to aur bhi sexy lagta, yahan tere malik ke siwa koi hai bhi to nahi. He smiled and said main yeh kapde aapse utarwana chahta tha aur aapke kapde khud uttarna chahta tha. Allow me to do so. By saying this he started opening buttons of my shirt. I removed his kurta. It made his bare chest open to me. He was having nice hair on his chest. His body was thin and very soft to touch, his inner body was very fair. His touch made me crazy. I felt like eating him.

Then I removed his dhoti also, he didn’t wear anything below that. Oh god he was completely nude in front of me. His penis was erect but was on smaller side of adult male size say 4.5” .his thichness was OK like say 2”. He was bit embarrassed as he thought his was very small.But I haven’t seen anyone having such fair penis, it was very fair, looking very beautiful. I said don’t get embarrassed as you are having normal penis, he said his size was 5.5” in his young days but has shrunken due to age. That’s why he couldn’t satisfy his wife. I said it’s all in his mind as it’s not the size but style and confidence that matters. You will see what I will do to you. This will increase your confidence and improve your sex life. He said he couldn’t wait anymore as he removed my shirt. I was wearing a vest under that. He then moved his hands to my belt, removed it and then opened my pent he saw a huge tent in my UW. He removed my vest and UW eagerly. My huge monster was now standing erect in front of him. His eyes were wide open to see it; he said maine kaha tha na ki mere do mila kar bhi aapka ek nahi banega. I laughed at his innocence and said yaar mera zyada bada hai, aur tu mat ghabra tera size theek hai. Aur bhagwan sab ko sab kuch nahi deta, teri body itni sunder hai ki tere saath lipat kar sone wale ki to zindagi ban jaye chahe wo mard ho ya aurat. Itna keh kar maine use gaud mein utha liya. He was very light like about 55-60 kg. Ab bata bedroom kaun sa hai? He pointed towards bedroom.

I moved to his bedroom we were completely naked and I carried him in my lap. I put him on his bed and also sat on the bed. My hands were very eagar to play with his body. I held his face in my hands and kissed him on his cheeks and then on lips, my hands moved down to his sexy chest I played with his nipples then put his nipples in my mouth, bit his right nipple, then my hands moved further down slowly moving through his abdomen to his groin. I held his penis in my hands very strongly. Then started messaging his scrotum and testes slowly and gently. He started moaning, he was enjoying this very much. His mouth was open while moaning. I kept my lips on his and started smooching him very hard as I pushed my tongue inside his mouth. After just 2 minutes of foreplay he shot whole of his cum in my hands .I said Ashok yaar itni zaldi, chhut gaya tune to mere haath hi gande kar diye. Then I took my hands to his face and rubbed on his face.

Then I said chal tera kaam to ho gaya, ab asli khel shuru karte hai. He said, I am ready but then he said looking at my penis, I didn’t do anything like this before, is it ok and can I take it in my mouth. I guess it will gag me but I am ready for this. Then he took a condom below the bed cover and gave it to me and said, please wear it. I said why? He said that people say that if you r going for sex with outsider always use condom. Saale mujhe koi AIDS ya Hepatitis B nahi hai aur kya condom mein chhed kar ke mera semen piyega. I held his head firmly and pull it towards my penis. He was looking towards it like as if he doesn’t know what to do. I said saale ise muh mein le aur aise choos jaise ye ek bada saara lollypop hai. Agar saara nahi jata to dhire dhire saara chat le, yaad rakhna yeh jo niche balls latak rahe hai,inko acchi tarah se chatna, mujhe inko chatwana sabh se pasand hai keh kar maine apne penis ka supara uske muh me daal diya, then he took it inside and started licking. Soon he started enjoying and so was me. Both of us were in seventh heaven soon. He started licking like he was professional slut. His mouth and lips were so soft. I started enjoying it more than before. Soon he started sucking like mad.

He was serving my penis and scrotum equally well and it was awesome feeling. It took me around 20 minutes to cum. It was huge amount, usually I ask Garg to drink it completely and not to waste a single drop of it. But today it was huge and Ashok was new and innocent so I put half the load in his mouth and asked him to drink and sprinkled half on his face. Then I rubbed it on his face completely. Some of it entered his nostrils, some in his eyes and some in his ear. I also rubbed some to his hair so as to give his whole body a feel of his lords semen. It was the largest amount I have ever produced. He drank whole of the amount which I put in his mouth. He said that, sir it was like my monthly production. I enjoyed it as anything in this world. Yours was so huge and this amount is like I produce in whole month. How do you maintain all this? Please do tell me, will I be ever able to be about 25% of you? I was feeling for his feelings and I really do want to do something for the person who just gave me best pleasure of my life. I wanted to give him confidence, but didn’t know how, but before that I wanted to complete my enjoyment and my dominance over his body that is fuck his ass. Before that I once again want to satisfy my lips by enjoying his soft face and body. He was completely covered with my semen so I asked him, ja jakar achchi tara se muh haath dho kar aa. Phir asli maza deta hoon.He obeyed and came after about 5 minutes. But these 5 minutes was for me like 5 ages. I caught him as he entered the room and smooched him like as if I was mad.

I kissed his face his lips, his nipples and his abdomen, once I thought of taking his white lollypop in my mouth but then I stopped because I didn’t want to lose my dominance over him. Then after 5 minutes of kissing I asked him Chal apne maalik ko muh mein lekar phir tayar kar. He obliged, he took my almost limp penis in his mouth and started licking it like expert sucker. His mouth did the magic soon; it was again on its peak in less than 2 minutes. Then I took it out of his mouth and said,” chal ab bed ke saath dogi ban ke khada ho ja. He was scared to see my monster. He said nahi sir, maine kabhi bhi kisi se bhi nahi chudwai. Yeh to itni tight hai ki is mein ek ungli bhi nahi jaa sakti, yeh to puri phaad dega to bhi nahi gusega. I said kuchh nahi hoga chal thoda sa tel laga lete hai keh kar maine wahan padi tel ki shishi se apne ling pe tel laga liya. He said nahi aap jitni baar aur jitni der kaho mere muh mein maar sakte ho lehin meri gaand bahut naazuk hai yeh aapka itna bada nahi seh payegi. I said gussa mat dila warna zabardasti rape kar doonga to sachchi phat jayegi aise pyaar se daalolnga, dard nahi hone doonga. Who ro pada aur jaldi se ling phir muh me daal liya. Mujhe us par taras aa gaya. Lekkin uski itni pyari gaand bina maare bhi nahi chhod sakta tha.I took his face in my hands with love and said Ashok pichle 1-2 ghante mein main tujhe bahut pyar karne laga hoon aur tujhe kya lagta hai ki main apne pyaar ko dukh doonga. Yeh to asli mazza hai, jis tarah chodunga usi se tujhe pata lagega ki kaise chodte hai, aur tu apni biwi ko khush kar payega keh kar maine use bed ke sahare khada kar diya aur us ki gaand pe tel laaga diya. Wo dogi position mein khada tha.Dheere se maine apne ling ka supara uski  naazuk gaand par rakha aur dhire se dhakka diya bahut kam hissa ander gaya.phir thoda aur zor aur 5th zatke mein poora ander daal diya. . Ahhhhhhh……. Ashok bahut zor se chikha. Sachmuch bahut naazuk thi uski.

Kaafi saara khoon aane laga, lekin main ruka nahi, usko baton main laga ke dhire dhire jatke deta raha. Dhire dhire dard maze mein badal gaya who ah. Ah.. ah.. kar awaaze nikalne laga aur mujhe bhi kuchh sakoon mila ki uski dard ab mazza ban gayi hai. Itni der mein hume pata hi nahi chala ki itni der mein 8 bajne wale the 15-20 minute baad mera chuta hi tha ki achanak se bedroom ka darwaza khul gyaa aur yeh kya Ashok ki wife ander khadi thi. Us ki aankhen khuli ki khuli hi reh gayi ki us ke saamne us ka 55 saal ka pati kisi aur mard se apni gaand marwa ke tript mehsoos kar raha tha. Woo chila padi wah mujhe to tarapne ke liye chood deta hai aur khud maaze leta hai. Wo zor se chilane lagi maine bhag kar us ka muh pakad liya. I said bhabhiji yeh jo kuch bhi kar raha aapke liye kar raha hai. Ise galat mat samjo she said wah kya baat hai, aaj kitne saal ho gaye pooch is se kya main kabhi bhi is se tript hui hoon. Saaala hizra kahin ka. His happiness he got from me was about to vanish I asked no mam he is not hizra he gave you 2 sons he is complete man and he lacks confidence which I want to give him back and about your satisfaction if both of you agree I will satisfy you completely and after that you will notice he will also satisfy you, not only today but for rest of his life also. I asked Ashok do you permit me. He said yours will hurt her otherwise I have no problem; I want to see her satisfied. I said though it hurt you initially but you enjoyed na. He said ya I enjoyed it more than anything else in this world. I said yours were virgin ass and her is vagina which you use to fuck for 30 years. I asked bhabhiji are you ready. She said if my husband is being fucked by you then what’s the problem for me I am ready to be fucked in front of my husband.

I was more than happy as I fucked a lovely man in his mouth, his ass and now my passion of fucking a lady and that too in front of her husband. I took her to bed removed her clothes and started licking her boobs, oh god she was enjoying the foreplay as if she was playing It for first time. I fondled with her body and she was playing with my organ madly. Soon it rose to its maximum. It aroused Ashok also he also started masturbating. Then after 10 minutes of foreplay I slowly entered my dick in her vagina. It was very tight like in virgin girls as we can understand that due to small size of Ashok’s penis. When I Pushed full into her vagina she cried but after some time she started enjoying and she was enjoying it madly,. Quick, quick more more and more and after 5-7 minutes she cummed and became relax. I continued and finished after 15 minutes. She was lying satisfied and content. Then after finishing I said bhabhi ji Ashok is a very nice guy. He is full of energy. But lack confidence as he think his size has reduced do you please tell him that its time and not size that matters. You enjoyed me naa, she said yes, now give him a chance he will do it in a better way than I did.

He said, Guptaji I am tiered. No Ashok come on start fore play while doing everything just think as if I am doing it with you or sarita. You think yourself as me, then do and see the difference. Sarita moved to Ashok and kissed him and took his penis in her mouth which she never did earlier. He was astonished. He started sucking her boobs and in next 5 minutes his penis was rock solid and looked much larger than before. He started to enter his penis in her vagina I said Ashok before entering just see your dick is it ok. He was very happy it’s my normal size. He entered and then stared fucking his wife. He was very fast and so was she after 5-7 minutes sarita came first and then immediately Ashok. Both of them were very content. After some time I asked bhabhiji whom you enjoyed more she said Ashok. Because his size was not that big it didn’t hurt me, yours did and we cummed simultaneously you took too long and after I cummed, it was not that enjoyable. I said OK Ashok is it fine with you. You see its not age it’s all in mind and I wish you remain happy for ever. Now bye I have to leave. I put my clothes and so did Ashok and Sarita. Ashok’s tears were visible on his cheeks. I kissed him and came out. Today was one of the most satisfying days of my life as I fucked a nice man’s mouth his ass, his wife in front of him and more so still made their life joyful. Thanks

1 comments:

  1. I sucked the cock of the man who made my wife pregnant

    ReplyDelete