Sunday 2 September 2012

on
Hi every reader, i am new in writing , so plz if there is an mistake for give me. Today i am going to tell a true story which happened with me. before starting the story i want to tell u about me that i belong to a zamindar family living in chak in district serghoda (pakistan) we have 50 acres of kinoes bagh in which there is resthouse for our geusts so in short we r in good position but now a days we live in Islamabad. 
Now i come to the story, it was summer and i was sitting in the veranda of our resthouse and i was totally alone bcz every one was bz in his own work and i was readind a book . I listened voices of two girls walking in our bagh one of those known to me bcz she was doughter of our v old servent her name was shamsha, she was v free with me but we never touch each other, any how other girl was new for me bcz i never see her in our chak,she was v beautifull and sexy when i saw her i was really become eretic but i remain bz in reading book and other thing that those girls did not see me sitting in veranda. after few mintes i noticed that new girl was try to get some kinoes from a kinoe tree, i slowly walked near her and saw that shamsha was not there, during her try to get kinoes she unbalaneced and near to fall , i jumped there and caught her in my arms and then i left her now she was standing in front of me and her colore became red and she said thanx to catch her.i said n.p and gave her some taza kinoes from that tree,then i introduced me to her and she told me that her name is saiqa and she is from lahore and came here to see her uncle(our servent), and she got married 2 monthes ago and her husband is in usa and she will stay here for 4/5 days, in the meanwhile we saw that shamsha is coming to us, i said tomarrow i will wait for her on the same spot an kinoes id"saiqa tum bohat hi khoobsoret ho"and put her whole body in my arms. and pushed her on bed.
She was resisting some how but she was willing to make luv, now i was laying on her and kissing her after some time she started to give respons in french kissing and slowly said"shamsha aa jae ghi"i said she will come after one hour bcz today her father is working a long distance, she said "tumheen pata ha main eik shadi shuda larki hoon"i siad " ji haan ,esi liye tu koe khatra nahi ha", she smiled. and in the meanwhile , i was opening her kameez buttons and now she was losing her body. i entered my hand in her kameez and pressed her boobs and she said " oh zara aram se dobaoo",now i understand that she wants me to fuck her.she asked me to do any thing what i want bcz shamsha has to come.i siad ok,take off ur clothes, she obeyed and now we r both naked laying on bed, i was kissing her badly,she sucked my toungue and chest as a wild girl, i asked her to suck my lunn but she siad next time bcz we have short time now, i agreed and put her legs on my shoulders and enter in her, i fucked her for 15 mintes with good strokes, i cumed in her bcz she wanted it inside,i layed on her for 2/3 mintes and then we dressed and came out from the room and stand under a tree to wait for shamsha.on the same night i fucked her again with the help of shamsha.
That story ill tell u late so any girl from islamabad or rawalpindi can mail me.all the exprence and mails kept in secreat myemail address is: jakorg460@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment