Thursday 13 September 2012

on
Hi to all readers.I’m Salamon (my name) from Madurai, Tamil Nadu. I’m doing my final year engineering now in Chennai and I’m at my 22 now. I have read many posts in FSS and I’m a fan of it.So I decided to post my experience here.This one is a true incident that happened to me when I was 20 that was a couple years back.I’m a average looking guy with a well built body.

I go to gym every day my body and my smile are my advantages. We and my friends started a habit of going for a reunion tour after we finished our schooling.At first year only me and my classmates participated in the tour as no one had an idea of that earlier.Seeing our enjoyment at first year some of our seniors and juniors joined us with the tour next year.

That was the first time I saw her and her name was Karthima(name changed) and I got attracted to her at the first sight but I was not able to talk with her as I have not seen her before.She was 4 years elder to me and she finished her schooling before I joined in that school for my high schooling.

To say about her frankly she is not one naming the very cute and beauties list but I bet any man who see her will get their dick hard on for sure. She had a slim structure and good sexy boobs and simply hot.sexy and perfect ass which anyone would like to watch it whole day long. She maintained her structure well.I was not able to take my eyes from her at any cost.

Then we started our tour to Kodaikanal in a van and luckily she was sitting in the front seat of mine. So I got a chance to talk to her and before reaching Kodai I became a bit close to her and I was calling her sister. I did not like to call her like that but unfortunately I had no other chance as she was 4 years elder to me. She was also talking with me very nice and in our tour I was loafing around to the all place with her.

Only there I came to know that she is tough charactered girl. She doesn’t mix up with guys that easily. I was broken hearing that as I’m not going to get any chance to fuck her but then I was happy to some extend as she is close to me. I got some chance to touch her and put my hands around her while taking some pictures. She allowed me to do so as I was calling her sister or else she doesn’t allow any guy to touch her that easily.

We had a great time in Kodai and we came back to our school which was our starting point, after finishing our 2 days tour plan every one started to leave to their home after we reached school. I went with my friends to take my bike after saying bye to her after some small time chat me and my friends started to leave one by one when I was leaving I saw someone sitting in the small stage in my school and that was her.

So I parked back my bike and went in to see her.Seeing me she smiled at me and asked why you din’t leave still? I said her about that and asked her why is still here? She said that her parents are are out of reach whenever she is calling only if catch them she can ask them to send me the car to pick her up. So I said I will stay with her still she move home and sat with her.

She thanked me and started to call her parents again after sometime she got them in line and talked to them,when she was disconnecting the phone I saw her upset. I asked her for the reason and she said me that one of her relative have passed away and so her parents have taken the car and gone there to attend the ceremony so they asked her to hire a taxi.

So we went out to hire a taxi but for a long time we were not able to catch a taxi and so I asked her shall I drop her in home? She first hesitated a while and then said yes. So I took her home in my bike while travelling I had her boobs dashing my back due to bad road I enjoyed it and I was turned on due to that after a travel of 45 mins we reached her home and it was around 7.15 pm by that time.

She went and fetched her keys from her neighbor and came back to me and invited me to her home. I happily agreed it as I got some chance to spend some time alone with her in her home and went with her to her home. I placed myself in a sofa there and she went inside the kitchen and brought me some padam milk drink. She asked me to wait there for a while as she wanted to change her dress.

She went to her bedroom and slammed the door and I gulped the drink in a 3 and went to the room slowly and tried to open it but it was closed in and I became sad.Suddenly I thought of the keyhole and peeped in through that. Wow she was standing there with a red silk bra and a red panty. She turned back from her cupboard with a white sleeveless and a blue knee length short skirt and started to wear it.

Then I managed to run back to the sofa acting normal when she came back she was in open hair and she was looking great in that.Then she came and sat in a sofa nearby and we started to chat.Then when I saw the clock it was already around 9.20 pm. So I said her I have to leave as its late I went to varanda to wear my slippers and when I was ready to leave she asked me can you stay with me tonight as she is afraid to stay alone.

I was happy to hear this but I pretended as I can’t for a while and then accepted. So we went back in and I ringed to my parents and said them I will be coming home by morning as I’m going to stay in my friend’s home. Then I changed to the trousers and a sleeveless for night. She said she is sleepy and want to sleep as she is tired. We went to her bedroom and there were two cots with a 2 feet gap to each.

She asked me sleep in the small one and she lied down in the other. She started to sleep soon as she was tired due to the travel but I was not able to sleep thinking of her hot and cute face. I thought of going and touching her but I was scared thinking of her tough character and what would happen if she wakes up and shout at me? That’s it I’m dead if that happens but looking at her hot face in that dim light of night lamp.

I was not able to control me and I decided to face whatever happens and went near her kneeled myself in the floor and I started touching her face and lips slightly without disturbing her. Then kissed her in the lips slowly and then I moved down to her boobs and touched it very lightly and kissed it and then I went further more down and lifted up her sleeves slightly and kissed her waist and then I went down to her pussy.

I started rubbing it slowly and carefully it was easy for me to touch her pussy as she was wearing a knee length short skirt. I was getting my dick hard as I was rubbing her pussy on the go I lost my control and rubbed her pussy hard which made her feel it.I saw some movement in her and ran back to my bed and lied on it in some more seconds she switched on the light as I expected.

She came and woke me up I saw her confused and asked her what happened akka? She first hesitated a bit and then said me that she had a feeling that someone was touching her pussy. I said you would have dreamed like that don’t think about it go and sleep. She said me that she is disturbed and she is not feeling sleepy anymore. So I got up from my bed and took her to the bed and made her sit in her bed and I sat aside her and was making her ok.

Ohhh man she smelled great her natural smell mixed up with some other perfume smell was great. I was totally uncontrolable there with some courage I called her aa aa aa aaa akka she turned to me and without wasting any time I grabbed her face in my hand and kissed in her lips. She was shocked and she pushed me away and gave me a slap in my face and shouted at me what are you doing? I said sorry akka I love you and I can’t control myself.

She again shouted at me what rubbish and what do you think of me? First get out of this room.Then I went near her and hugged her tightly through her waist holding her hands and lifted and carried her to the bed and threw her in the bed, she tried to run away from there but I caught her again and this time I lied with her on the bed holding her both hands when she tried to shout.

I closed her mouth by kissing her in the lips first she tried to get away but on the go she responded to my kiss well. I kissed her for 10 mins and then went down and removed her sleeves and bra one by one. Now she was naked above I started to kiss and suck her boobs she was crying no please don’t do this to me but I started to suck her boobs without hearing her.

Then went down and started to play with her navel. She started to shiver on that and then I got up holding her in my one hand and sat on her making sure she doesn’t run away. Then I undressed myself fully I was fully nude before her. She was shocked to see my 8 inch dick erect and she started to cry no please I don’t fuck me but I removed her skirt along with her red panty and saw her clean shaved pussy and then started to lick her pussy at first.

She tried to push my head from her pussy but then she started to enjoy my tongue in her pussy. She was moaning out and her resistance against me was low. I sucked her pussy until her orgasm as I wanted to lubricate her pussy for its first encounter.Then I stood up and started to rub my dick seeing this she cried again please no I don’t fuck me I’m a virgin still and she covered her pussy with her hands I felt sorry for her.

I saw her crying and when I heard her she is virgin I got much more excited and I took her hands away which was covering her pussy and moved her leg to my comfort and went near her pussy with my hard dick. She was trying to get away from me but as I was stronger than her she was not able to do that. I rubbed my dick in her pussy lips and pushed it inside slowly.

It was very tight for me.I struggled and made my dick to enter a halfway.She was still crying to me to leave her. Then I took out my dick till her pussy lips and pushed it back faster and hardly inside her pussy again.Thats it my dick was inside her pussy fully and she screamed ammahhhhh as my dick went in tearing her virginity. Then I slowly started to move in and out she was moaning aaahh oohh no no please no ooohhhh hhmm aaaahhhh.

I enjoyed her moaning and started to fuck her faster and harder and she was moaning out with some pain this time but I did not stop it in some time she started to enjoy my fuck and was moaning in pleasure I was giving her. She was closing her eyes and enjoying it when I saw her and I saw her boobs standing firm there and so I wanted to feel her boobs and her body on my body when I’m fucking her.

So I lied over her fully in a missionary style and started fucking her.I placed my face over her neck and started to smell and kiss her in the neck in 15 mins I loaded my first cum into her pussy. She got all my cum into her and when I looked her she was crying looking at me and when we saw her pussy it was bleeding. I asked did you enjoy it sister and she noded her head to say yes after a while.

I kissed her happily and again I got my dick hard and this time I made her to turn back and took some oil and applied it in her asshole recognizing my act she cried no not there. I said pls sister I want to be the first man to enter your all holes and without waiting for her reply I applied some oil to my dick and pushed my dick harder and with full force into her asshole.

It went fully into her and again she screamed Ammahhhhh for my strike.Then I started to fuck her in the asshole much faster and harder from the first.She was feeling the pain this time but in 10 mins I cum inside her for the second time.Then I lied over her from back without taking my dick out and I was squeezing her boobs at front and was playing with her back neck this time.

Then I turned her around and asked how was it this time? She said it hurts but she enjoyed it. Then I asked her to take my dick in her mouth after some minutes.She refused to do so but I made her to do it with some efforts and then I cum for the third time. Then I fucked her thrice that night and we enjoyed a lot in morning when we saw the bed spread it was spoiled by her blood and by our dried cum.

So she removed it and threw it in washing machine to wash it. Then I got ready to leave her home before her parents would come when leaving I saw her worried and I asked her why.She said me that she was having the idea to loose her virginity only to her husband after her marriage and you spoiled it. I said sorry akka I was not able to control myself putting my head down.

She came near me and kissed me in my lips and then said don’t worry but I too enjoyed it and she said thanks you for the fuck. Till we fuck each other whenever we get time but she doesn’t go to any other guy for fucking. Now she too loves me a lot. Now her parents are looking around for her life partner without knowing she have already got her sex life partner.

Note:

Amma means mother in tamil and

akka means sister in Tamil

Friends please post your comments so that it may help me to correct my mistakes for my next posts. Hope you enjoyed my experience. Any girls in and around Maduarai or Chennai need to contact me mail me at sextiger21@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment