Saturday 8 September 2012

on
I am kumar 22years old and i am living in Hyderabad(India).I am a fan of desi sites. I had my Personnel Computer at my room and I always enjoys xxx movies. Here i am going to tell about my first sex experience with my classmate Sujatha. She very beautiful. I had no bad opinion ,at the time we start friendship. She looks angry all the times, many of classmates felt. I talks with all of my classmates and I am always be funny, most of the boys and girls likes to spend with me. As with the same reason, most of the girls talks with me and be too friendly with me. She (sujatha) observed this and come forward to talk and we continue to talk...and be friends. The only boy that talks too close to her is me. I went to movies along with other girls. One day I and Suji went to movie alone. I went to her home many times. We are spending most of the times in my room or her room (ours native places are far from here). As I am 70% in studies, I also teaches some topics to her ,even at late nights in her/my room. She made some dialogs on me sometimes that she is liking me mostly.

One day the unforgettable day had arrived. I normally went to teach some topic to her room. It is after 9pm.The topic of lessons being continued up to 12pm. As I want to go back to my room, she denied and told "it not better to go at this time, no problem, sleep here. "I got some tension and accepted to sleep finally. She made bed for us and we slept side by side. The adventure began after 1/2hour.I am in Sound Sleep (as I tired) ,she dropped one of her hand on my chest. I felt it is on sleep, not intentionally. Next she moved close to me and kissed on my cheeks and on lips and moved to previous position. I really get excited for this situation. She had done this three times, I pretending to be in sleep. She now made my rock hard by taking right hand into her nightdress buttons opened, on her breasts. my dick got erected and is vertical in my pant (as it is night time I had no underwear). She now put her hand on my dick, observed as it is full swing. I could not be controlled then...I started to react, by putting her hand into my pant. She surprised and told "I love U kumar", I too told the same.

Then we switched ON bed light and made completely undressed. She surprised by seeing my 8 inches dick (because of xxx movies watching and my horny character made my dick of that size). I started to kiss on her lips and moved down to breasts .the beautiful boobs ,are completely in my control. I then pressed them and sucked deeply .she moaned ..mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh come on kumar...and her hand is busy with my dick moving to and from. She then took my dick in to her hand and kissed ,and balls, and inserted deep into her mouth and started to move in and out. I then told "stop", and made her to sleep position, and i put my head in between her legs and started to kiss her pussy. and then licking her pussy juices, and then slowly separating puss lips and inserting my tongue into it.

Oh really unforgettable movement, she also giving response by rising pussy, and I also moving, revolving in her pussy. I then deeply separated pussy lips and got a site which is red flesh...I touched with my tongue and licked. She made sounds...oooh hhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa please continue...I had done about half an hour. It is the time to fuck ,,,,she want to insert my dick into her. I told ok and Put gently into her pussy. then i started to move in and out...and kissing her hair on head and fucking and fucking. finally I released my sperm out side ,at the peak. We made 4 times sex at that night ,leaving sperm outside...Now we r good friends as usual and sometimes enjoyes. Sex with condom... Hai, friends,,,!I want comment from u friends, regarding the story...Any girls who are in hyderabad want to do friendship with me ..please mail to kranthi__pappu@rediffmail.com -----Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment