Saturday 8 September 2012

on
Hi guys and especially galz I love girls very much I am going to share with you some thing happened in my life I stayed in Mumbai at juhu palace I am well developed by my body and also by my beutifull “9” inch cock my name is ali when I was in my MBBS final year I used to see a girl she was too beautifull and her figer was perfect as 36,28,36 she was too fair and her “ass” was like a mount  her name was swathi. 

I used to think every time that when I am going to take her boobs in my mouth when I am going to touch her gorgious ass and when I am going to fuck her “chooott” one day in our collage a notice came that we are going to camp to vizag as she was in my batch she too has to come with us . 

When we reached their I saw that every one is enjoying with their girlfriends by fucking and sucking each other I kept quit satisfying myself by masturbating with my cock. 

After two days after submitting my reports I was walking around our tents it was about 6pm when I was walking I saw that their was swathi in the tent taking bath in her tent she was just wearing red panty and matching bra I saw her first time in that way my cock suddenly got raised in full speed after some time I went from their I came to my tent and took bath and took my supper and went to sleep but just in my mind only that bathing swathi was there it was around  10.30pm I came out of tent and slowly whispered in her tent I saw swathi masturbating herself by seeing that I thought that todat your day has came ali common ali don’t miss the chance . 

Slowly I shooked her tent suddenly she wore her clothes and came out she got stunned by seeing me there and asked me in a slow voice “ali what are you doing  here in this time” I told that I was not getting sleep so I was walking ,she told that “I was too not getting sleep so why not we both go for a walk” I agreed while walking we both saw that was going fucking in the tent .

 By seeing that I told her that how lucky they are to be having pleasure in the cold night , by hearing this she told why you too want to have the pleasure. I did not told her anything after sometime she told that she want to have the pleasure she asked me that “would you like to have sex with me” by hearing this is just hold her face in my hands and started kissing her lips we both kissed for a long time .she told lets go to the tent I agreed . 

When we reached the tent I again started her kissing  after kissing I slowly down my hands to be brown color clothes I slowly inserted my hand in her outfit she was just holding me tightly I removed her outfit there was a brown color bra she was wearing

It  was much tight to remove she helped me in removing  her bra  Oh there was  white color boobs in front of my eyes after seeing I could not wait and started playing with her boobs she was moaning OOOOH,  OOOOOOOOOH, AAAAAAHHHHH JUST PEAL MY BREAST “O ALI DABADAY MERE GADDAON KO KATAR DE IN KO BOHOTH  PARESHAN KARTAY HAI 

She too was playing with my penis in my pant she told  “PLEASE ALI   LET  YOU TIGER COME OUT  PLEASE I WANT TO SEE IT  I DID NOT SAW ANY PENIS BEFORE IT PLEASE   I SAID OK I GOT MY PANT OFF AND

LET MY HUGE DICK COME OUT .When she saw it “OH MA ITNA BADA HAI TERA KYA YE SACH HAI MAI NE KAHA HA MERE JAAN  AB SAPNAY MAT DEKHO “ she started kissing my dick up and down she started masturbating I was in the heaven in that time I suddenly started to lower her panty I  OH GOD THERE WAS A PERFECT  ASS AND PUSSY SHE HAS  JUST I WAS TOUCHING HER ASS AND STARTED KISSING HER ASS SHE MOANED AND TOLD OOH ALI INSERTT YOUR TOUNG IN MY CHOOT MORE DEEPER SHE WAS PRESSING MY HEAD IN HER CHOOT .

 After that I told her come baby lets play the real game but she was fearing and told me in a sexy voice “ALI TERA BOHAT BADA HAI MERE CHOOT PHAT JAYEGI PLEASE ZARA DHERAY SE KARNA “ then I told don’t worry I will be doing I slowly .then the real part of the game stared I slowly started my dick rubbing on her choot she was lying down infront of me and she was moaning and telling “OOOOOOH ABHI KAB TAK TADPAYEGA  MERI JAAN  PHAD DE MERI CHOOT  KO DAL DE  ANDAR TERA LOUDA” I applied some saliva on my cock and some saliva on her CHOOT

First I inserted my finger in her pussy she was feeling happy and then I slowly inserted my penis head  she moaned a long

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH,,,,,,,,,,,,,AAAAAAH SLOWLY DEAR ITS PAINING THEN I TOLD ITS OK DARLING  KUCH NAHI HOGA .then I gave a another stroke and pushed my dick more deeper the half of my dick is in  her choot  she started crying OHHHHHHHHH ,,,MA ITS PAINING MUCH  ALI PLEASE DON’T DO THAT   but I was in full speed I don’t want to break the speed and  gave a another push in her CHOOT with that push my 9 inch cock got the full way in her CHOOT  with that push she cried and  and about to scream I kept my hand on  her mouth.  She told”SALA MERE CHOOT PHAD DIYA OOOOOH MAI MAR GAI  PLEASE BAHAR NIKAL DE TERA LOUDA ALI PLEASE NIKAAL    BUT I DID NOT  LISTEN TO HER AND STARTED MOVING MY DICK IN AND OUT SHE AGAIN CRIED AND TOLD PLEASE DON’T DO THAT ITS PAINING ITS ABOUT TO COME  I AGAIN STARTED MOVING AFTER SOME TIME SHE PASSED THE URINE ON ME AND SHE STARTED MONING AGAIN AND TELLING THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO……..NNNNOOOOOO    ITS TEARING  COMMON TEAR IT  CHOOOOOD ALI AUR CHOOD  MUJHAE MAZA ARAHA  HAI PLEASE DON’T STOP COMMON FUCK MY PUSSY MORE HARDER AND HARDER  OOOOOOOH    AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUCCCHHHH OOOMMAAAMMAMMMMMMA  I  DOULD NOT STOP  YOU MY BODY LORD I FUCKED HER LOT AND AFTER 50 MINUTES I TOLD HER THAT I  A  ABOUT TO COME SHE REPLIED THAT I NEVER TASTED THE COME PLEASE LEAVE IT IN MY MOUTH SO, AFTER HARD FUCKING I LEFT MY COME IN HER MOUTH SHE TOOK IT IN HER MOUTH AND SOME OF MY COME SHE RUBBED ON  PINK PUSSY AND TOLD YOU ARE TOO GOOD YOU HAVE SATISFIED ME AND MY DREAMS.SHE KISSED ME ON MY DICK AND A LONG KISS ON MY LIPS . 

AFTER THAT DAY WE ARE IN PROGRESS OF DAILY FUCKING PROGRAMME AND I WILL FUCK HER DAILY TWICE OR THRICE AND I HAD FUCKED HER “GAAND” ALSO .  ANY COMMENTS TO MY STORY afsaray16@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment