Saturday 8 September 2012

on
This is a story o f my aunt and me. She was sister of my stepmother. I had very good relation with my stepmother and her parental. We are living in very big house. I am the only male child in our home. My age was at that time 20 years. My stepmother sisters paid regular visit to our home. My father financial position was too high than that my stepmother family, they were very poor. So we always legendary for them. We always helped them specially, I myself always try to help them as there was no problem of money for me and that was the only reason that they were too obliged of us. My stepmother has four sisters and they all were married except one younger. When my stepmother’s sisters came in our home then they stayed there for few days. Her elder sister Sofia paid visit us regularly after two or three month and when she came she used to stay there at least 8/10 days. She was at the end of her youth. She was nearly 38 years old. But she had got a mortal beauty and was pretty and comely woman. She was married with an idiot man who looks before her owl. She has extra tall and vigorous body. Her whitish color with black eyes were enough to man made crazy. She has a big but not very big well shaped firm breast and a round fleshy ass. Her skin was much fair. Her sober and polite manner was adding to her elegance.

They all sisters are very free to me. Once Sofia visited us after a long time, she has her children. One night as usual we took dinner and after some chatting each other. When I said them bay that I was going to my room. I had a CD in my hand and Sofia asked me the CD that what is this? I told her that this is the film. She has never seen CDs, as it was not so common those days. She became wonder that how can it run. It is looks so strange. My stepmother was also there. She said her if you want too see it you go to shahid room. Then you will see that how it run and as also you are always interesting to watch the move thus you can watch it if shahid gives you permission to watch the move he has. You can see the new machine named VCD taking place of VCR of course by my permission. We laughed and I told them why not anuty could watch the move if she wants. I have no any objection. OK I will see definitely the vcd and the move if you have no objection. And with this we all went to our room. She told that she would come after some time into my room. I attended the wash room and wore my sleeping soot. I was setting the vcd.

When she came wore her a sample shilwar qamiz as for night. She asked me shahid first of all show me the vcd and its function as I have not seen it. We have VCR in our home. I showed all of vcd function to her from which she impressed much particularly it reception. We talked little about the latest technology. Then she asked me about the film I had. I told her aunty this is an English move and I have not seen it, as it is new. She asked me to play it. I play the film and we sat on the same sofa. The film was playing, as it was little bored in start but as I have heard it is interesting after some time. I was looking her she seemed me bore. But we were watching it. Suddenly the erotic seen came on screen, where hero and heroine were kissing. When it went long I tried to foreword it, but she smiled and forbade me saying what are you doing? This is the part of the film. But now the hero was removing the heroine’s cloths. I was too embarrassed by this time and I once again tried to froward it but she again forbade me. And suddenly she asked me that have you any experience like this. I said her no I have not any experience such like this. I needed water to drink as my tongue was became dried, when I came back to my seat I noticed that she has moved enough to my seat. Anyhow I took place my seat.

By now film was some normal. But it was actually single X move and just after some time there was again a romantic scene. By this time I didn’t care, as she was more interested in it. Our hands were on sofa nearer to each other and when the scene went so long our hands automatically moved to each other hands. Now I can not say my hand was touching her or her hand was mine. But our hands were touching. She was caress and rubbing my hand and I was she. She has so soft and very hot hand. She looked me very seductively. Her face was now become red and her breasts were palpitating very high. She was feeling uneasy. I was also in pitiable condition. Her eyes were full of lust now and I don’t know how I jumped on her and embraced her. She put her lips on my lips and kissed me very tight even I felt for a movement stop my breath. My hand was moving on her breast and I was rubbing, caressing and even crushing her tits. She asked me be patient but I was astonished and was not listening her. I was nearly tear her qamiz to pulled out it from her body to see her those amazing breast which was my only staring part of her body when ever I saw her. She stopped me and said that it will be tear. She herself pulled it out and there was no any bra under her qamiz. She has really a nice white milky breast on which her brownish nipples made them so grace full and highly sexy. I took one from that gorgeous tit in my mouth with out wasting a movement. I kissed licked and at last sucked it nipples. I was busy with her tits one by one while she has hold and rubbing my prick very gentle and expertly. My hands were moving on her belly and navel, as it was too sexy. Her belly was fat and has little deep waves which were not looking bad but it made her tummy more sexy or may be that was looked me at that time. As I had become extremely exited and was kissing every part of her upper naked body. She said with a naughty smile, you are a grown man. Prove it to me today she laughed and said. She started to take off my sleeping soot. She saw my cock and said with smiling it is just I have thought. She took in her soft hand and started rubbing it with love. She was looking my dick very lovingly as she has never seen cock. I saw a strange shine in her eyes and asked her why she was looking my cock so strange? She told me that I would like to tell you the truth that I have been thinking your cock in to me but never dare to tell you. I tried so many time to seduce you but you couldn’t understood. Oh I see. I have also think about you to kiss and eat your tit but I had no courage. Ok it is late but at least we found each other. She bent and slowly kisses my cock and took it in her mouth and sucked it very slowly and expertly. When she was sucking mine I opened her shilwar string and pulled it out from her. We were still sat on sofa so her thighs were closed thus I tried to open them but she became crazy and was not allowing me to open it. She opened her legs her self after a while and a clean shaved white but a grand pussy was in front of me. Which was extra ordinary big as I have never seen ever in xxx movie. I asked her aunty your cunt is really big one or every woman has big like this? No you are right my cunt is abnormal size, I my self never heard a big pussy like me. Did you not like big? I like you. All of you every part of your body. I kissed and suck yours but you didn’t mine she caressed her cunt and I bent over her pussy I kissed and licked it. Then I move my tongue between her pussy lips and she was moaning. I was lapping and suckle deep in her pussy lips. She was s now didn’t control her self. She stood and asked me to close my thighs and she straight stood over between me one leg my right side and other on left side. She sat in my leap she holds my cock and put it on her pussy hole and rubs it with her clitoris and then she said me am I ready, she sat on my cock and took my whole cock in her cunt hole. As it was my first chance that my cock went in any pussy hole so I felt it like my cock slept deep in hot pot. Her pussy was too lubricated so we didn’t felt any pain. She was jumping on my dick up and down and she was enjoying this and was screaming with joy. Her breast were bouncing up and down of her every jump so I took them in my hand to rub them. I started sucking them like a baby. After some time she asked me to shift to the bed and she pulled out my cock from her pussy we started to went my bed as she was going before me and I saw first rime her ass which was really big wide and soft. I touched it I give my hard like cock between her curves of her ass cheek and we went to the bed where she laid in the bed on her back and asked to sit between her legs and I did. She opened her legs wide and held my dick in front of her pussy and said me to push it a head. I pushed my hard rod in her soft big pussy and my whole dick went in one stroke in pussy. She held me tightly and said tenderly I have a big pussy but you have also the big one. My dirty fool husband has half than you. I Love you shahid, fuck me, and fuck me hard. I became slave of your cock. Tear it if you can it .she was kissing me hard. She said me fuck me like that insert your cock fast and when you want come from my pussy than slowly. As she was many experts so I followed her instructions. I inserting my dick in fast and coming out slowly, whish was really too enjoy able. She was now screaming and moaning and I was sucking and biting her tit’s nipples. She was also enjoying it much more .she bit her lips and held the bedpost and was arching her hips to my thrusts. Suddenly I asked her might I request you my sweet aunty? She replied me no request order me I am your slave. I said no I request you that let me fuck your ass hole. Ufff this time is not for that. She said ok as you wish I could not see my nephew sad. She asked me pull your cock from aunty pussy and I pulled my cock from her pussy. She turned over and bent on her knees upping her ass like doggy. She asked me, I have never fucked my ass and it will be very tight so please lubricate my ass hole and also your cock. Why aunty your husband doesn’t fuck you’re this great ass? Don’t be sally. I didn’t let him to touch my ass, I give him my pussy when he implore a lot. Oh aunty I am lucky than your husband. Then I applied my salvia on my dick and then asked her aunty, please if you have some salvia in your mouth apply it on your ass hole. She applied her salvia on her left-hand’s fingers and applied it on her ass hole. She herself held my dick and put it on her ass hole. I pushed it but it was not her pussy hole as it was loose. Her ass hole was too tight and it needed more power. I forced my cock this time and my cock went in her ass hole but with loud scream of aunty as she felt really pain because my penis also aching. I was moving in her first slowly as she was moaning with pain not pleasure, but when I moved my hand to her pussy hole and inserted my finger in her pussy hole she took breath of relief. Now she was in her old mod. She was now asking me fuck your favorite ass, this is very precious ass and you are the first to fucking it. I know all the men saw it want to fuck it, they will ready to pay a lot of money even to touch it. Her words exited me hard and my prick became more hard and I was fucking dully her from behind in her asshole and under her pussy hole. She was moving her head side to side biting her lips as she erupted again and again. Her tits were hanging as pendulum and I caught one. I was fingering her very fast. So she suddenly shouted that she is coming and I felt as my finger was in her pussy that she flown her orgasm. And by this I was also near to shoot. So I held her shoulder tight and giving more power to my stroke and after few strong strokes I felled her ass hole. I laid on her for just a minuet and then pulled out my prick from her ass hole as by now my sperm was flowing from her ass hole towards her pussy hole. She sat taking breathing heavily and cleaned her self. She was now looking me smiley. We were too exhausted after this long practice so we lay on bed and I was in her arms as she has been squeezed me towards her chest. Our lips were glue to each other. We talked after that a lot and she told me that she wanted to lay with me. And that her eyes were on me from few years. But she never got chance or courage. I was playing with her gorgeous tits and she was my cock. And soon we were ready for our second round. We fucked all the night till early morning. We fucked four times that night. And after that night we never missed any night she has stayed there. Now when she ever come to our home she come to my room at mad night and we play the fucking game..

I am waiting of your comments. As I have fucked all my four step aunts. If you approval I will write down all for you. My mail as bellow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>sonoojan66@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment