Saturday 8 September 2012

on
My name is pooja mehra . i am a 23 yrs young girl from delhi. i m 5'8 tall with a hot body 38 24 38 . i have a milky white complexation. no guy can walk away without giving me a 2nd look . .especially to my huge breast. I come from a conservative background, hence i have dressing restrictions - always have to wear dress like salwar kameez. Even then i would get greedy looks from guys around me... something i didnt mind. As a girl, i was proud of having a sexy body. Deep in my mind i always craved for guys ...maybe the restrictions at home made me do so but never had the courage of making friends with guys due to fear of my family finding out.

i always wear salwar kameez. . .though i have been able to protect my self from greedy eyes , sometimes i have been thru stray incidents of molestation in crowded places like buses. it wld be thrilling - some stranger hand coming out of nowhere feeling fondling my breasts and my buttocks ... squeezing them hard for a minute or so . i wld be scared and but excited. Secretly i enjoyed being touched.

anyway the incident i am going to write abt is true incident that happened this holi and has changed my life. i m studying in a reputed college. in college i had a group of 3 gurls and 5 guys. i come from an conservative family where it is not acceptable to have friendship with guys . . it was thru these 2 girls that i had become friends with those 5 guys. i thought that they decent guys and gurls and trusted them .....i was not at all aware of there intentions till wat happened this holi. one day before holi ,the gurls suggested that we play holi together at one of the guys farmhouse. . i refused saying my parents will not allow. but on everyone pushing i agreed. the girls called my parents and convinenced them to send me to all gurls holi party. . so next day as planned 2 guys picked me and the other 3 guys were to pick the other 2 gurls and meet us at the farmhouse. i had worn a pure white punjabi dress which was body fitting. The boys complimented me for my looks - i found them unsuspecting ogling at my breast thru out the way. on the way they gave me mithai and coke. unsuspectingly had both (later i came to know that the mithai had bhang and coke had alcohol)..we reached there in 45 mins. i had began to feel different. the alcohol and bhang had started taken effect. . .i ignored it. when we reached we saw the other car was already there. . i went inside . .only to find the other 3 guys sitting and having alcohol. .

i was stunned as i did not know that they use to drink.. . when i asked for the other girls . .they said they had not come. .i thought that these guys were fooling and looked around but didnt find them and realised they were telling the truth. i requested them to drop me home as i was not feeling good . . on which one guy said . .hota hai ,. . bhang ka effect hota hai toh eisa he lagta hai. . .then they told me abt the bhang in the methai and alcohol in the coke. . and they all started laughing.i realised that was trapped. . i pleaded but to deaf and drunk ears. Then one of them came and offer me a drink.when i refused 2 other guys made me drink holding the bottle to my mouth. They told me that they intended to fuck me and that i should cooperate or else it would get rough. If i cooperated, they wld not hurt me. I realised that i no choice but to comply with their needs. Secondly the alcohol and the drugs was having it effect on me. Somehow i found myself getting aroused with the thought that i was going to be gangbanged by 5 guys. I told them that i would cooperate with them if they promised not to hurt me. The all cheered me.

They pulled me to a table where holi colours were kept. Each of them grabbed handful and started applying it on me screaming holi hai. . .i closed my eyes . . .i cld feel 5 pairs of hand roaming on my body. . .hands on my breast and on buttocks . . molesting me , squeezing me . . mauling my breast as if there was no tomorrow. . .few hands were on my breast over my clothes. . .some had gained entry from my neckline . . .i heard them saying . is ko dabane ko maine kabse betaab . .aaj dil khol ke isko dabayega . .aur chodega. . .my mind was scared but i found that my body was enjoying it.My body was burning as a result of such merciless squeezing. I told them so and requested them to go easy. I suggested them to go turn by turn. They agreed. Two of them went to get bottles of alcohol; one had picked up a video camera and was recording this whole thing and the remaining 2 were playing around with my body. They sandwiched me between them - with one hand they squeezing my breasts and their other hand was between my legs and on my buttock. They others got beer and they started drinking. they made me drink too. One of them poured some of the beer on my breast and all of them jumped on me licking my body. by now i had started enjoying this ... may be bcoz of alcohol. Then one of them stopped and pulled everyone away .... yaaro bahut hua dabana.... aab chodenge... mera lund aur intezar nahi kar sakta. All agreed and started to strip but one of them stopped everyone ..... itna aasani se thodi hi chodna hai .... tum log dekh nahi raheho ke yeah randi kitna maja le rahi hai...isse itne aasani se nahi chodenge ...

thoda aur maza leke chodenge. he suggested that i do strip tease for them. some agreed but majority said no. then one of them pulled all aside and told them something which i cld not hear. They all turned and keeping a serious face told me something i cld not believe ... they told me that i was free to go and that they have decided not to fuck me ... becoz they consider me like their sister. one of them ran inside and got five rakhis. Stunned i adjusted my dislevelled clothes and hair and kept staring at them. i knew that this was some plan. They made me tie 5 cloth pieces to their wrist as rakhis and started addressing me as behana. They asked to leave. I started to go when one of them said told me to run before they changed my mind. I started to run towards the gate when one of them stoped my way and said asked me to leave from the back door. I started to run towards the back door when one of them caught me from behind and started squeezing my breast.

i struggled and got away from him ...when another guy caught me and started to play with my body... some i was able to get rid off him and reached the back door when again another guy stopped me and asked to leave from the front door. Confused i started to the front door. Again i was caught by 3 of them and badly molested. i realised that they were playing a game with me....making me run and each of them catching me.By with a hope of escaping i kept running between the two doors. i got tired and reached the lawn where the 5 bastards stood with big grins on their face.. one of the them said" tum thaki hui dekh rahi ho. ek kaam karo ... tum naha ke refresh ho jao aur phir ghar janna." Turning to his friends he said " kyun na hum isse nehelaye" All started laughing loudly and started closing in on me. I was cornered. On one side i had the swimming pool and from all other side they were approaching. they came closer and pushed me in the swimming pool. one of them scremed at me " saali randhi ... tuzhe kya lagta hai ... hum log tuzhe esse hi shod deenge" i pleaded saying " mein tumari behan hua ... tu logo ne muzhe behan banaya hai". they replied " woh to isle kyun humme behanchot bana tha. tu tension kyun le rahi hai ... tujhe waise bhi ki se chudna hai hi .... to hum tujhe chode to usme tuzhe problem kya hai ...infact tu nasib wali hai ki tujhe ek saath paanch mard choodenge ..... woh bhi tere bahi .... bahut kaam ladkiyo ka essa naseeb hota hai....tu shukar kar"

one of them announced that they wld play a game ....which was to undress me by tearing my clothes under water. . .the guy who wld get the last piece off my cloth wld get to fuck me 1st.. .i was terrified. . all of them undressed to their undies and started to jump in like hungry wolves . .i tried to push them away. .but was no match. seeing no alternative i requested them to be gentle ....all laughed and they again had alcohol and made me drink it too. one of then suggested to become nude and then tear my clothes. everyone agreed. all of them undressed and held up their undies. all the guys were now nude. i thought for a second ...here i was surrounded by 5 nude guys intending to tear my clothes of and fuck me ... i was having no way to escape and if i try to fight i wld be no match ....

y not cooperate and make thing less painful. neways to my surprise i found my body positively reacting to it ...i felt my nipple harding and becoming pointed .... may be it was the effect of the cold water or alcohol or the deep hidden fantansy in me of being gang banged like this. i told them that they wld have more fun if they wld come one by one. do u think these wild wolves were gonna listen to me? no way .. i was like an harmless goat in there hands. they all pounced on me .....like earlier ...i felt five pair of hands molesting me ... squeezing my breast ...mauling them completely .... there was something else also poking me .... first i didnt understand wat it was but later realised .... IT WAS THERE LUNDS .... i froze but cld do nothing ... i felt my clothes being riped off .... some tore of the sleeves of my dress .... he held it up and other cheered for it .... i felt a pair of hands loosening the naada of my salwar .... in no time the salwar went off me ... next was my kurta ... i was torn from all sides and in pieces .... i was now only with bra and panties ..... the only protection to my dignity ... weak protection. the next thing was that a pair of hands ripped of my panties and bra in no time ... i had been made comlelety nude by these 5 naked wolves to be raped. i was again confused ... i was scared but at the bac of my mind i was enjoying it.

these guys were enjoying .....i had hands all over. . .few mauling my breast . .pulling them squeezing them . .pinching my nipples . .few hands on my bum been treated just the way as my breast. . .them few finger competing to enter my pussy and my anus. . .in addition i was feeling 5 hard lunds poking me from all sides. . after mauling my body they decided to pull me out and have the main game ... fuck . .they pulled me out first. . .i tried to run to save my self. . but in vain . . they caught me and pushed me on to the grass . .1 of them slapped me and asked me kya aur bhagna hai kya randi saali. . i was surrounded by all of them . . it was for the 1st time i seeing male lunds . . that too 5 lunds . . each atleast 9 inch long. . .

the one who had riped the last cloth of my body got over me and started to kiss me on my lips . .when i resisted . .he bite my lips hard. . then he went down on me and started to kiss my nipple . .he also bit my nipples too. . his friends began cheering him.....they too had their hands on me .....he held his lund and place at the alter of pussy and started pushing it . .after going in a bit it was stopped by my love seal . .he smiled . .pulled his lund out a bit . .told his friends that he was breaking the seal . . they started to cheer him . .he rammed his lund in me . . i screamed in pain . .he muffled it by sealing my lips with his . . .his lund had invaded my love ground ...he now began the ryhthmic movement ... in and out ...it was painful ... tear rolling out of my eyes ... cld not even scream as the guy had sealed my lips with his ....one of them said ...initially dard hoga par baad mein mazha aaye gaa ....he continued the rhythemic movement in n out of me . . . i started adjusting to the stroke and found my body responding to it ...the pain had started subsiding and pleasure was taking over ....i had just been raped but was enjoying this ... i had reached my first orgasm in life ... they realised it saying that dekh raandi na na keh ke mazhe le rahi choodo isko . . i kept looking at others who were waiting 4 their turn to come . . he came with wads of cum filling my pussy . .

he collapsed on me he fell on me . . sweating and panting to catch . . his impatient friend pulled him away and mounted me and began repeating the same . . .he was abt to enter me when one of the other guy came and said something in his ears . . he smile and stopped and rolled over . .then pulling me over to saddle him . . they made me sit on his lund thus making me ride him . . .2 other guys started playing with my breast . .mauling them . .one of them came and knelt in front of me . .he held me by my hair and pulled me towards his throbbing lund .... lollipop kya gi kya? bahut mazha aayega he asked. .he made swoll his 9 inch lund and asked me suck ... the last guy . .in the meanwhile was on my rear . .before i realised or i cld say . . i felt him trying to enter me from my anus . .i wanted to stop him but cld not but before i cld do so ...he rammed his thick lund in my anus .... it hurt ...i felt like i was been torn into two pieces ...i tried screaming . .but cld not do so as my mouth was full with a fat long lund. . at that point i was been raped by these boys by plundering all possible holes . . .they gangraped me the whole day turn by turn or in a group. . . at the end of it . .i had been gangraped by 5 guys something i enjoyed to the core . . . . now that i had been gang raped ....i decided to to tease them by offending their ego ...i asked them to fuck me more . . .saying . .

dum nikal gaya kya gand maine se . .hizde kahi ke .very well knowing that they were totally spent . . we finally left 4 home in the evening. . i cld not walk with swollen pussy which had been plundered so many times and the no of times i had orgasms...i lost count of it . . they threatened me not to complain abt this .. saying that they had video film of it and they put it on the college website. .after that incident . .me along with the 2 friends of mine(who had been gangbanged like in the past ... i found that later that knew the whole plan of my gangbang) have become their randis catering to their sexual greed

do let me know how u felt abt the story . . .
please send me ur comments at: sexypooja88@yahoo.co.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment