Sunday 2 September 2012

on
Soon after this my eldest bro M also had my wife. Actually S is a good friend of my eldest bro M. S told so all that happened at the vacation to my bro M. Since then he was finding an opportunity to have my wife. I found a change in my bro’s attitude towards my wife. He started joking with my wife and would call her more often for some or the other work. My wife told me all how M would see her tits while she use to pass near him and how he has started joking with him. But being very elder we use to respect him a more and never thought of such things. Once when we were discussing about bro M I asked my wife how she felt about him. I know she would never say anything so I found an idea as to know the feelings of my wife about M. I planned a game to know the truth of my wife’s feelings. I told my wife to kiss my cock and balls alternately. She has to kiss my cock head and then balls. Kissing the cock head gives a positive point to M and kissing balls gives a negative point to M. I will count all the kisses and I should add the points to find which way her wishes go. So, it was 1 am in the morning and she had just come fuking my bro H I told her about this game. Her cunt was still oozing bros cum. I told her that she should let me know whether she wants to get fuked by M or not. Saying this I removed the bed cover and I lay nude beneath. I asked her whether the instructions are clear or not and in nod she answered yes.
She then held my cock and stroked and within a moment it came to life. She then lowered her head to my cock and went near it. I can feel the breath of cock near my cock head. So when I thought she is going to kiss my cock head she immediately lowered down and kissing my balls instead. Then she saw in my eyes and smiled. I lay there still and she asked me how do I feel for that negative point. I told her its all her wish and nothing would make me change at all. Getting bit more confident she lowered her head and kissed the cock head. Then she again smiled and saw me with a question mark on her face. I sad that one kiss at balls and another at head just nullify. She kept on looking in my eyes and then after a long silence she asked me what I want.
I replied to her consoling her this time that the choice is entirely hers and that if it makes her happy then I am happy too. Still looking in my eyes she again lowered her head and kissed the cock head. But this time she did not got up and then after some time she kissed the balls again. It was understood that my wife was in dilemma thinking about my feeling while she was ready to get fuked by my eldest bro M. After this she did not said anything and neither looked at me and went to the toilet for a pee. I still was lying still naked and waited for my wife’s return. She took a long time peeing and surely I think she must be thinking all the while about it. After about 20 minutes she came to bed and sat on the bed. She kept on sitting and I lay still with eyes closed pretending that I had slept. Sitting there for 5 minutes at least she moved close to my cock, she held the cock in her hand and lowered her head. Still very calm for sometime my wife then brought her head down to my cock and kissed 3 kisses on my cock head. Then wasting no time she moved aside and lied to her side with her back to me. This was sure a sign from my wife she wants to get fuked by my eldest bro M who is at least 14 yrs elder to me. She would have thought I was slept but after a small gap I moved to her side and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.
She was breathing heavily and stayed still in my arms. I had moved my hands to her tits while my cock was positioned in her ass crack. I whispered I love you to her and lifting her leg up I inserted my cock inside her wet cunt. She had her eyes closed all time while I fuked. I asked whether she was fantasizing that M was fuking her and she just nodded. It drove me crazy imagining how hot she would while my eldest bro M would fuk her. I whispered in her ear that how sexy and hot it would be that at 10 pm she goes to my eldest bro M’s room, after fuking him nicely she would go to my middle bro H’s room where he would fuk her nice and lovingly and then she comes back to me –the youngest bro, her husband and narrate to me how my two elder bros had fuked her while I fuked her. She was gasping and moaning while humping her back towards my cock. Soon I came and wet his cunt too. After the fuk we both slept kissing and smiling to each other. At around 4am I had an urge to pee, as after fuk I had not relieved myself. When I got up I found my wife not beside me and just thinking that she must be peeing I found the toilet vacant. My nerves immediately got over me and I came out my room silently. I tip toed to the bathroom. I found the bathroom locked but the lights were off. It took no time for me to make out that my wife was fuking my bro H. I walked back nothing striking then suddenly it struck me that whether she was fuking my eldest bro M. How to find out – I slowly tip toed to my bro M’s room and slowly opening the crack of door I peeped inside and stayed still. After sometime my view got adjusted to the night lamp and I could make out my bhabhi was sleeping alone and M was not to be seen beside her.
Wow it immediately flashed that my sexy and beautiful wife was fuking my eldest bro M and it was the first time. How she would have managed was a big question for me and I made up my mind to ask my wife when she comes back. I then again tip toed to the bathroom to catch some glimpse of my wife getting fuked by my bro M or possibly hear some moans or whispers. I tried to find a crack but could not and even I could not hear any noise. In between I could hear was a squishing sound as if bros cock was moving inside my wife’s cunt. My cock was rock hard all the time. However I came back to my room and peeped out of my door waiting to see them coming out. After about 15 mints, I could see M tip toeing to his room. And after about 5 more mints I saw my wife coming to our room. I came back to my bed and pretended sleeping. My wife quietly came and lied to her side. After no movement for about 5 mints I pushed myself to my wife and held her again. Finding me behind her her breath again got heavier. I kissed her and said I love you. In a very husky voice she asked me that whether he was awake. I in equally husky voice nodded my head and said yes. She immediately tuned around and I lowered my hand to her cunt and inserted a finger inside. She was seeing me right in my eyes and I lowered myself and kissed her. She hugged me tight to her and started humping her hips trying to fuk my finger. I asked in very heavy voice – how was it. She just whimpered and held me even tighter to her.
I had moved on top of her now and she reached her hand to my cock and guided it to her pussy. My cock inserted my wife’s well fuked cunt, which was full of my bros cum. She was cumming all the time and she whispered I love you to me. She kept on saying I love you to me nonstop and then after about saying 15 times she said I love both your brothers too. It just drove me crazy and with one big push I flooded my wife’s cunt and my cum mixed with my bros cum inside my wife’s cunt. Slowly I moved side to my wife and holding her tight all the time I asked her tell me how she managed to fuk M that very night. She started saying that M was already giving her enough signs of his wishes and that it was matter for her to approve. And with so hot talks that we had earlier she just could not sleep and after lot of thoughts in her mind she got up of her bed and tip toed to M’s room. Slowly opening the bedroom door she walked toward M’s side and thought of kissing M and maybe plays with his cock while he slept. She lowered her head and kissed him and slowly opened the pajama knot and out came his beautiful cock. She then held his cock and that time M woke up and he thought that it was didi so he held her head and lowered it to his cock. But then he opened his eyes and found didi sleeping like a log beside him; he was startled and got up.
I immediately got up and ran out of his room fearing that bro might get angry. While she had reached the door bro had sprang out of his bed and held my wife from behind. Right at the door both started kissing and fondling each other. After sometime of senseless playing with each other they came to their senses and feared that they can be caught. My wife then whispered in ear of my bro M to come after her about 5 minutes to the bathroom. My wife then silently walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. She reached the bathroom and after about immediately bro also followed her. Both then wasted no time and they removed all their clothes and nicely explored each other’s body. Then bro made my wife lie on the floor and both fuked nicely. M had flooded my wife’s cunt real good. She told me all with her eyes closed and my cock had sprung to action again. My wife was fondling my cock all the while she narrated. I can sense how happy my wife was. It was almost morning and we both slept.
I got up at 9am and found my wife in the kitchen. Both bros had left for their work. I too left for my work and all the time my cock was hard thinking of the night to come. I was imagining how my wife would get ready and leave to get fuked by my eldest bro M and then after fully satisfying him she would go to my middle bro H and get fuked by him and lastly come to me. I even fantasized that at that point in time if my bro M wants her again he would come to my room and pick my wife and take her and fuk her and then leave her back. To move a step ahead my wife looks forward to that day when all three us brothers fuk her at the same time. The thoughts are driving me crazy. I am imagining how in Mahabharata Draupadi got fuked all five brothers. I sometimes regret that why I did not had more than 2 brothers and that I would let my wife fuk all my brothers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment