Saturday 18 August 2012

on
It is a true story about me what happened just 3 months before. My self Kishore Age 22, 5.5". I have completed my graduation. My father is a doctor. 2 years before we were at Hydrabad but my father transferred to Vizag so we have to shift there but I have joined them only this year though I have to complete my graduation there. My uncle also residing at Vizag, He is a T.T (Ticket collector). My uncle has two children's one is of Sagar age- 18 and the other is Sagarika age-15. Aunt is around 38. Sagar has joined engineering last year at Vijaywada. I am not doing anything these days So daily I used to have a visit to my uncles.

I last time I have seen Sagarika when she was 12. That time I have not got any sexual feeling about her. But this time at Vizag When I saw her I was amazed that She looks like a young lady now. She is 5.5" and her figure is 30-24-34. Though I have already read a lot erotic stories (Stories like brother& sister sexual relationship) from desi papa, I have got a lot plan to fuck her. She has not known about my intention so she used to be frank with me. Though my uncle is a T.T , So he remains at the stations maximum times.It was a rainy day around 4:00 O'clock when I was going to my uncles it rain hard that I have taken a second bath after I reached uncles house Aunt was not there She gone to her friends house for a kitty party, So Sagarika opened the door and when she saw me too wet she gave me a towel, Though I was too wet to be with the shirt and trouser I wear the towel and gave the dresses to Sagarika to dry them in washing machine. She dried them That time I was sitting on the sofa and watching movies. I was feeling too cold. I got a idea to be heat I planned that it is the perfect time to approach Sagarika. She came and sat on the same sofa. I changed the T.V channel it was discovery I saw the animal program for some time than she asked me to change the channel though it was too boring. I change the channel to Star Movies the movie "Body Evidence " was going on She again asked me to change the channel.
She told me that she is unable to understand the American English.


I told her that it is a nice movie you just see you will understand it quickly and she also agreed with me. (The movie was already 70% over one scene has came where the hero asks Madonna why she told their relation to his wife and he pushed Madonna she fell Down after that she opened her dress and tried to attract the hero. At this scene Madonna was fully nude showing her big boobs to the hero) By watching this type of scene I was too hot. I looked around and for my surprise Sagarika still watching the loving scenes after the whole scene was over she turned to me but by the time I turned my face toward the T.V.

I tried to look toward her that what she is doing but still she was looking toward me but not to face but towards my legs I looked to my legs What I Saw was surprised Due to erection my cock has came out a little (During watching the movie I don't know when I pulled my towel a little upper So that the Cock is visible) and she was looking towards that. After some time she looked towards me and keep looking for a few minutes. I was wishing that she will stand-up and will leave the drawing room but to my surprise she asked me that what is the little thing trying to come out from the towels. I remained quite for some minutes again she asked me the same thing than I told her don't you known what is the thing.

She nodded her head 'No'

I told her that you are telling lie to me. She said I have heard from my friends that boys have a rod like thing but I have never seen it. I told her that it is called cock. She again told me Can I see that thing. I told her in one condition I have heard that girls used to have a little type of hole at the same place where the boys have their rod and if you allow me to see the hole than I may allow you to see the rod. After a few thinking she told me that yes I am agreed but You have to show me your rod first than I removed the towel and my 9" cock came out as a angry snake my cock is around 4" fat she was watching that in surprise. After a minute she asked "Can I touch it " I told I will also do the same with you. She Said "Ok". Then she came near to me and hold the whole thing her soft hands making my cocks more harder and harder as if it will burst away. She moved her hand for 2-3 minutes than I told her it is your turn now to show yours. She just run away towards her bed room and tried to lock the door but I have not allow her to do so I opened the door and hold both her hands and told that you are trying to cheat me I will not allow cheating.

She laughed a loud a told that ok I will than I told her that now I will open and see yours. Though my dreams were going to be true at a shot I pulled out her dress she told me that you told me that you will see that hole only. I told her that now my plan has been changed and I will see you fully naked only and I made her fully nude.Than I touched the lips of her pussy softly she moaned a little than I go on started rubbing her pussy hard she told me what r u doing? I told nothing but entered my one finger into the pussy take out the juicy and taste them Wow It was too tasty. Than I moved my lips near to her pussy and started soaking through her vaginal I made her to cum after 10 mins now it is the ready time for the hard course. I stand-up and kissed her like mad she has not hesitated. It is a huge French kiss that goes on for 15 mins than I kissed her boobs her naval than her thighs than I hold her on my hands and led her on the bed than I started the kissing again from her toes to her lips than while kissing her lips I slowly managed to move the cock head in front of her pussy's lips than while kissing I gave a huge stroke that 1/3rd of my cock entered in,.
She cried at loud that I was afraid that may the neighbors may listen and come but nothing happened like that I have stopped moving my cock into her for a few minutes till she calm down than gently I kissed her lips again while kissing now I tried a little speed to enter my cock into her pussy slowly and slowly whole of my cock entered it took around 30mins to enter into her. I was amazed that the whole 9" lost in her pussy. Than I started the strokes but cried for few strokes but later started mouning than I gave her a huge shots till she cried Aaaaaaaaaa……….Ohhhhhhhhhh……….Mummmmmmmmmmmmm after only 15 mins It was the time to cum I took out my whole cock out and cum on her boobs and led on her till 15mins more.than we have a great bath. Than we came to the drawing room and kissed each other till aunt knocked the door. I returned home.But after that day till now I have not one chance more to taste her sweet puusy………..I think that was the 1st and last time…..Ok …but I will try for the great fuck till my death………

0 comments:

Post a Comment