Saturday 25 August 2012

on
I work as a hardware engineer for a multinational bank in Mumbai. I am 25 years old with a 7 incher with the head OF IT as a mushroom. I usually wear parallel pants in the office, as it is part of our dressing code. On Saturdays u are allowed to wear casuals and I usually prefer wearing a tight jeans, which slightly sticks my organ out.
I love girls looking at my organ. Being in the IT department in a bank I have to attend a lot of calls on a daily basis and I make sure that I attend all the calls from the ladies specially on Saturdays. In the same office works a woman with whom I talk a bit more than usual. She has an excellent figure with round breast and enough flesh on her bums to support my thurst. My talking to Nisha make others feel jealous. And I know why. There is one girl in the office, who manages the forex department. And she always tries to hang around with her boobs on my shoulder whenever she gets an opportunity. Rashmi is short in height and usually fights with Nisha and the reason being I ignoring her. On December 31st I had to stay back in the office for long since it was the last working day of the year. It is a monthly routine, I have to stay back in the office on all the last working day of the month. Except for the peon and me nobody stays back in the office and I usually leave the office at around 11:30 pm. On 31st evening Rashmi came close to me and whispered in my ears "Do u want me to wait for you"? I did not understand why she wanted to wait and asked her to leave.
She left the office with a grumpy face and did not say anything else. Later she sent me a message on my mobile, "How stupid of you to ask me to go". This time I think I knew what she meant, we would have been alone in the office and we could have done whatever we wanted. I did not reply her back and waited for the next day for her to come to the office. Next day was a Saturday, and I was wearing black jeans and white T-shirt. I went to her and stood near her for 5 minutes without saying anything. She did not even look at my face. I thought there is no point in standing and made an attempt to get close enough where her hand could just brush over my pants. She slowly moved her hands a bit too close and started typing all sort of rubbish on the monitor, moving her hand vigorously. I told her slowly in her ears, "Do you mind waiting today"? She said nothing and just gave me a smile. I went to the boss and said I would take the system backup today and it will take a long time. He agreed and asked me to take the keys from the peon, as it was a Sunday next day. I took the keys from the peon and asked him to leave early. I send a message to Rashmi saying I have the keys with me. After the days work all the users went to their house including Rashmi. There was nobody in the office and I had to shut the main door from inside as it would be difficult for me to know if anybody entered the office when I am in the system room. It was 6:30 pm and I thought it as an utter waste on deciding to take the back up today.
After about 15 minutes I heard a beep on my mobile. I came slowly to see what the message was and it read "Please open the door". I walked straight to the door and opened the door to find Rashmi standing at the door. I allowed her inside and closed the door again. She was wearing a black skirt and a with a sky blue top. We went straight to the system room without talking to each other. The room was totally dark except for the light from the monitor screen. She stood near me, I gave the command which would take another 30 inutes to initialize. Then I looked her straight into her eyes. She with a soft voice asked me "Koi ayega kya" I said "nahi yaar the keys are with me and nobody is going to come here." Not even waiting for the reply she took her hands and touched my LUND. She moved her fingers on my LUND, which stood up like the Qutab Minar. She bent down on her knees and unzipped my jeans. She unhooked my jeans and pulled it down as if she was hungry for it. She rolled her fingers over my brief and slowly pulled my brief down. She was stunned to see my LUND out of the brief. She said "Isi LUND ke liye to mein itna intezaar kar rahi thi, tumhara LUND pake aaj bahut khushi ho rahi hai". She stood up and kissed me on my lips. She took my lower lips and started sucking it, then she slowly put her tongue inside my mouth and sucked me hard. She opened my T-shirt pulling it over my head and threw it on the system. I took her in my arms and started undressing her first from the top and then from the bottom.
She was wearing a black bra with a pinkish panty. I carried her in my arms and took her to the sofa, which is in the boss's room for VIP guest. I sat on the sofa putting her down. She kissed me aagin but this time gently, down she came kissing me on my chest and my belly. Rashmi slowly took my LUND in her mouth and started sucking it in and out. I rolled my finger from her inner thigh slowly reaching her CHUT. Her CHUT was wet. I put my fingers into her CHUT, the more I inserted the finger the more she sucked my LUND harder. She took my LUND out and then sucked my balls. She was the best sucker I had ever met. She kept saying words like "Kitna Bada LUND hai tumhara, Is LUND ko Munh mein lene ke liye sirf mein sabse Jhagda karti thi", Maine is LUND ko sapney mein roj dekha hai par tumhara LUND to bahut bada hai". She kept sucking me till I was wet. I said I am going to cum now. "arre pura mere munh mein khali kar do na pls". I emptied all the stuff in her mouth. She did not stop even after that and continued sucking my LUND till I was hot again. I took her in my arms and made her sleep on the sofa. I opened her legs apart and sucked her wet, pinkish CHUT, SHE SAID "Bas karo na, bahut maja aa raha hai, mein itna maja pehle kabhi nahi payee" "aur karo na itna bekarar kyun kar rahe ho" "karo na. She took the back of my head in her hands and pushed my tounge further inside. I rolled my tounge over her CHUT. All the time she was playing with my LUND which was as standing as strong as a Pillar.
I slowly went up to suck her breast. The nipples were pink and she had a beautiful round breast. I sucked her breast hard and harder. I took the whole of her breast inside my mouth. She said "meri CHUT dekho na ro rahi hai" "Ab andar dalo" "Is raat ke liye mein bahut tadap chuki houn" "ab andar dalo". I took my LUND and slowly guided it to her CHUT. I put the head of my LUND near her CHUT and slowly put her inside. Before the head of my LUND could go in completely, tears started flowing from her eyes. She was crying with pain. "Aah…. Aaahhh…… bahut dard ho raha hai….. aaaaahhhh……., meri CHUT aaj phat jayegi aaaahhhh…… I slowly pushed my LUND a little further till I was completely inside her. She was still in pain. I started pushing her hard. "Meri CHUT phat jayegi" "Thoda dhire se dalo" I started moving my buttocks to and fro. She was feeling the kick of my LUND in her CHUT. I became faster. "Bahut maja aa raha hai, sacchi itna maja to aaj tak mujhe kisis se nahi mila" kitna badda hai tumhara LUND" aur karo na" Aur andar dalo na" aaaahhhh….. bahut dard ho raha hai lekin maja bhi bahut aa raha hai". I took my LUND out and she asked me "Kyun Nikala, please maat tadpao mujhe". I carried her in my arms and took her to the system room. I wanted to fuck her from the back. I asked her to stand facing the system. I bent her head and made myself comfortable to fuck her from the back. I pushed my LUND inside and pushed hard. "arre tumhara LUND ko thakne nahi dena, aur maro mujhe, aur maro…….
I fucked her from the back and was about to cum when I removed my LUND anad asked her to sit on the chair. I pushed my LUND into her CHUT again and again. I fucked her from all the possible directions. She was crying in pain coz nobody had fucked her for more than 20 mins and it was almost 45 minutes now. I said I am cumming. She asked me to fill her CHUT with my hot cum. I emptied my cum into her CHUT, which was bleeding now. "aaj tak mere CHUT se kise ne khun nahi nikala, tum bahut aacha CHODTE ho. Tumhari biwi kitni lucky hogi jisko tumhara jaise CHODNE wala milega. We had sex three times that night, each time being more extreme. She had a bad mouth and disclosed everything in the Lunchroom to al the other girls in the office. Now all the girls wanted me to fuck them. And I satisfied them all. How? Try it yourself! Anybody in Mumbai wants a 1-hour sex feed. Do contact me at the following address: rahul_69us@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment