Thursday 30 August 2012

on

Hi friends, I am Mittu (I am not revealing my real name here), from Kerala, doing my engineering studies. I was born and brought up in a very strict background and my life was within many restrictions so that I never had any chance to share my feelings, especially on sex. I never had any sex experience with anyone before this. Anyway I always use to read the stories of Desifantasy and I am a big fan of it. Therefore I decide to tell you a very truly incident which I can't forget ever. It’s my first experience in my life. Its a true incident took place a year ago.

My Aunt (my cousin’s wife), named Geetha , 4 years older than me is so good looking with well shaped body . She lived near to our home (about 10 minute walk from our home) and her husband is in US for the last 6 months. He left after their marriage. Aunty has a job in our nearby town as a tutor in a computer institute. She had a two wheeler and usually come to our home on the way from and to the office, which she is working.. I respected her as an elder sister. She also loved me like a brother. But once after an incident my sisterly love for her changed for a short period of time….

I usually come back form my collage straight at about 4.30 PM, comes to my room, close the room and changes my dress. One day I came back from collage and my mother was in kitchen. When I was changing my dress after closing the door I saw a sari and blouse on my hanger. Then I noticed that someone was in my bathroom, which is attached to my room. Somebody was taking bath. I slowly took the blouse and smelled it.. Wawww….. The smell from the blouse made my ‘thing’ erect... Suddenly I changed my dress, opened the door and went out of my room. I came to know from my mother that my aunty-Geetha aunty- is there in our home and both aunty and my mother were going to a temple near by our home. Thats why aunty is taking bath in our home. Otherwise it would be too late if she went to her home for bath. After some times I found my aunt coming out of my room with sari and ‘that blouse’. Then she seemed sexier and my heart was beating fast. It was my first time I was thinking of her like that. From that day onwards I kept a desire in my mind to have sex with her… with my Aunt- Geetha…... I was never enough couraged of telling to her of sex till the right day came.And at last that day came…….

Once my parents had to go out of station for a marriage of our relative which was a long distance from our home. I have the study leave then so I didn’t accompany then.. Daddy told me that they will come only the next day(Sunday) though they have to go somewhere else. Then I was only at home .I went to a nearby video library and bought 2 blue film cds and was on its hangover. I usually masturbated thinking of my aunt and was looking for a chance to have sex with her, though I know it was impossible.

My aunt usually passes over by 5,o clock in the evening, backer was placed opposite to the door of my room so that if some one opens the door can see my computer screen straightly. She opened the door of my room and saw me watching the blue film. When the door got opened I stood up with fear in my face like acting like a drama artist. She was also in a shock and was perplexed in seeing me half naked with a bulging in my shorts and the film was already playing in the screen. I saw her face turning red. Through my shorts my ‘thing’ was pushing out. She suddenly went out. I then really felt ashamed and got feared. I suddenly shutdown the computer and went out of my room wearing my shirt and jeans.

I saw my aunt sitting in the drawing room. I went near her. She was so nervous and I stood near her. She looked at me and bent down her head to a magazine on the table.. I said sorry for her. She also looked me and said sorry for entering my room without permission. My ‘thing’ was then also erect and can see its bulging through the jeans. I said her not to tell the things to anyone and acted as if I am so worrying and ran to my room. Then I was really nervous because I feared the she will tell all those to someone. I sat on my bed in my room. Really I am perplexed without knowing what to do .My heart beat rose because if she tell this to anyone my entire good image will lose. Then after sometimes she came to my room and asked about my parents. I told her about the marriage. She sat on the chair looking at me. She was so nervous then. She was sweating. She then stood up and told me she was going. I once more said sorry for her. She then came and hold my hands and said “its all right”. From her eyes I came to know she was totally perplexed. But I stayed calm. Then she came to notice the cover of the cd, which I was seeing. In the cover there was pictures of girls fucking. I suddenly took it and throw it down my bed. She then said bye and went.

After that I felt so sad and ashamed. I lost my entire mood then. I called her by phone in the evening and said sorry again. She told me don’t be upset and invited me to her home for dinner. But I hadn’t the courage to face her again. So I refused her call saying that I have had my food in the fridge.

That night I was alone in my home and I masturbate many times thinking of my aunt and watching cds. On the next day morning about 7.00 A.M I heard the doorbell ringing. I was sleeping then .I got up and opened the door. It was my aunt. I am surprised to see her in the early morning. I never expected her then. She came in with a packet of bread and butter and said that it was for my breakfast. She was in a nightee then and she was looking soo sexy. She then went to the kitchen and put some tea and bought it to my room. She talked to me casually that nothing had happened last day. After sometimes she stood up and went to the bathroom, which is attached to my room.

My God………., I am shocked then ...In my bathroom I dropped all my ‘juice’ of last night’s masturbation and I didn’t washed it. There was a smell also. She suddenly came back from the bathroom with a smile in her face and told me whether I am tired of the last nights work. I felt ashamed. She looked at my face and asked me if I am satisfied. I am shocked hearing this and stayed there without saying anything. I never expect that from my aunt. My ‘thing’ got erect then. She noticed it. I suddenly walked to the bathroom but on the way she hold me in my arms and said silently in my ears that she will help me. . It was a license for me also to have a play with her. I saw a new sparkle in her eyes. I am not able to control anymore. She again gave me a sexy smile and didn't tell me anything She was standing right in front of me in a light green nightee through I can see her two boobs bulging out and that made me out of control. I was very much tempted. She was breathing so deeply. I suddenly hugged her. I didn’t know from where I got that courage. She also hugged me. It was my first time I am hugging a lady (in my teen age). I kissed her on her cheeks. She began to kiss me passionately. We both sat on the bed and I am so ashamed to do anything more on her. But with full of courage I again hugged her and we both lay on the bed facing each other. My one hand slowly moved caressing her back, as I held her tight against me. My stiff 8” ‘thing’ was hitting her abdominal area through my shorts.

I was not able to control my feelings and I then got hold on her breast. I felt like an electric flow over my body. I massaged them. Ohhhhh it’s an amazing experience. My body temperature seemed to increase a bit. She also kissed me.I slowly raised her nightee up with my legs and her thigh was visible then .Her thigh was marvelous and soft. She was soo horny then. I asked her to remove her nightee and she removed it with some shy and then I untied her underskirt and removed it…ohhhhh… She is looking like an 18-year sexy bitch in her black bra and rose panties. She then suddenly got hold over my ‘thing’ over my shorts. It was hard like a rod. I removed my shorts and then I was totally nude. She was surprised to see my cock and said that I have had a cock bigger than her husband. It was stiff hard and big. She slowly moved her mouth to my manhood .She hold my ‘thing’ in her hand and made it move to and fro. I was in full excitement. With some shy she tasted the pre cum on its tip. She was breathing deep and I can feel the heat of her breath on my fully erected ‘thing’. She began to play on it. I can’t explain my feelings. I have then my first sex experience with my aunt…Ohhhhhhhhh… . Each time she sucked it, I could feel my ‘thing’ hitting the back of her throat and felt myself getting nearer to the orgasm. As it was my first experience I thought I was going to explode any time. I felt it was coming and within seconds I dropped my ‘Juice’ on her stomach.. I thought it was too much than I ever had. I was in heaven then. I can’t explain the feeling. She was surprised to see my orgasm within a short period of time. May be because I am first in real sex with a lady .She stood up and went to bathroom to wash and came back.

I stood up from my bed. I slowly hugged her and unhooked the bra from back and her breasts got freed from that tight bra…. She removed her panties and again hugged me. For the first time in my life I saw a nude woman near me.. Her vaginal ‘areas’ were not shaved and was full of hair. Her breasts stood out from her chest, firm and big. I could enjoy her beautiful structure. She began to play with my cock again. It began to grow again. I had an another erection within minutes She put it in her mouth and began sucking it. Then we both lay on the bed.

I was the playing with her breast. I sucked her breast like a baby. Sucking harder on her nipples they swelled and turned dark brown. I reached for her nipples; it was erect and I pinched it gently. She was enjoying those movements. I took my hand and placed it on her stomach and started pressing her gently. Now she was getting horny then i moved my hand down to her thighs and started touching her cunt. I then want to have the real fuckkk…. Though I am very new on that job, I explored through the hairy areas and i put my figures slowly in her vagina. …Ohhhh…. its tooooo hot and wet then.. It was tight and made me feel that she was virgin. .I smelled it….Wowwwww … Really she lived with her husband only for about a month, so she was not enough satisfied with sex. I figured her for about 5 minutes and began to play with my tongue. She was moaning slightly then. She was too horny then and was moaning slowly without much noise. She told me to get deep into her. Her ‘areas’ were then too wet with her fluid. I then positioned my cock to her vaginal opening and began to move it slightly inside. Her walls were too tight for my 8” ‘thing’ to enter fully. Ohhhhhh….. It’s wonderful. I speeded the movement….Ahhhhhhh… She was moaning with every push and held on my back to hold herself from my deep pushing. I increased my speed and fucked her harder and harder. She was in full excitement then .I was about to come. Even though it was her safe period she insisted me not to cum inside her and so I dropped it outside. It’s plenty of semen. It jetted all over her body. Some of the cum fell on the bed. She holds me tightly and we both lay there for about 15 minutes. I felt so weak then. The smell of of our juice spread the entire room. We together saw a xxx cd and we both got the mood again to have sex. I told her to do once more but when she started playing with my ‘thing’, it felt too painful for me. Anyway it cumed once more and make it fell on the cleverage of her breast. I spread all my semen on her breast with my hands.Her breast seems more beautiful then. She went to bathroom then, washed it and came back.

We both kissed again and it lasted for about 10 minutes. My tongue exploded her mouth and her to me also. I only saw this type of kissing in the movies and then I was enjoying it in the reality, with my sexy aunt. She then stood up. She took the bed sheet and went to the bathroom for wash. There we both have our bath together. She washed my body and washed her too. Then once more we have had our sex but I was so weak then because of last nights ‘work’ and the ‘morning plays’ with my lovely aunt. I got totally exhausted.

After that we both had our breakfast and she went her home though it was a holiday.. That evening she called me by phone and we then had a serious talk. She told me not to continue that type of relationship as it was against the custom. I thank her for giving all of her. I also promised her that I will not tempt her for sex from then onwards and would view her as my Aunty and would respect her as so…….

After that we never tried to continue that relationship. I never disrespect her with any extra freedom and she is my respected aunt now also…We never talked of that subject.. Don’t feel that I am a bad guy .All these happened may be because of my age ……Anyway I felt guilty after that incident but its really a good experience…Now I am 22 and is fully indulged in my studies without this type of relationships…Now also my aunt usually come to our home and I loves her much as a sister…………

0 comments:

Post a Comment