Friday 31 August 2012

on
i this is me once again, this is third episode of the last tow. As I have submitted its tow parts name, my friend wife and 2nd was her sister. So I like to give name it her daughter.
Hameeda has three children and her first child was her young 18 years daughter. Her name was Farzana. She was a 2nd year student and she was very cute as every girl look cute in this age. But she was really awesome. She was nearly blonde she was very sexy. She was looking older than her age but the most prominent thing was her hips. Her buttocks were bulging like two-foot balls glued together. She was at tenth grade at that time. Her complexion was very white and she has definitely a big tit than her age she has round ass and wine cup lips. As I was just like her father and I always keep care of her. I have bought for her all the latest equipment of music and entertainment like television, vcd and computer etc, thus I have facilitate her, so she loves me and she likes me. I didn’t know that she knows all about her mother and my relation but I was wrong. she was not more a child She was still only 18 but I had noticed over the last few months that she was definitely well developed. She worn loose dresses at home which revealed lot of her body. Many times I couldn't help staring to her hourglass shaped body.
Once hameeda was going to attend death ceremony in her relative so she asked me to stay with the children for three days, as they are alone.

So I was there and all the children were with me at that night Farzana has looked me sexier than ever. We did the lunch and watch the TV just for some time then she asked the children to their room. Children went their room and she asked me that she want go to her room so she went her room and I went my room. I laid in bed and was trying to sleep but couldn’t as Hameeda was not there and it was difficult for me to sleep with out her as I never slept with out her in her home. It was now 12-o cloak. I tried to sleep but it was seeing me impossible. So I think about to take some tea. So I went to kitchen to made tea but I couldn’t sugar and tea, so I went towards Farzana room and knocked on her room she asked who is there? I told her that this is I and she opened the door. She was too nervous when she saw me. She asked me that it is not the problem uncle, as she always called me uncle.
I told her that I need a cup of tea and I tried but couldn’t get anything in the kitchen if you can give me a cup of tea? She replied me why not Uncle I will bring it just in minute. I asked her where should I wait for it? She replied me you may sit in my room. So I sat on her bed and she went to the kitchen. I was reading a magazine and when I saw the TV and vcd they were just pause not switched off. I took the remote control just that was on her bed. When I resume it, I became astonished to saw that it was totally xxx film on the screen. A young man was fucking a mature woman, she was knelt on her fours and the boy was fucking her cunt from behind. It was sufficient for me as I was also exited for Hameeda. My dick was on a riding erection. Suddenly the door opened and Farzana came in to the room. She saw the movie. She ran to the TV and switched it off. She was too nervous and scared.
She started imploring me not to mention this to her mother. I look her and think about her, she was a young baby just dying for fucking, she was very frank with me and use to spend time with me chatting, or watching movies sometimes and all that, it was quite normal and I never thought anything wrong about our relationship. I asked her that why you are watching movie like these. She stated to sobbing and imploring me to forgive her and that she will not watch these in future. I console her to be quite and, but she was weeping. She was looking so beautiful as her hair was lying on her shoulders and tears on her checks, I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled hr towards as I was consoling her, then She landed her head on my chest and was nearly hugging me.
We stood there hugging each other for a long time. I hugged her and pulled her very close to me. I could feel my erection against her body. She looked me astonishingly but didn’t say any word. I pulled her very tightly around me, she tried to resist but she was not matching to me. She looked innocent with here head facing down near her well-dressed bed. She was very shy as she closed her face with her palms. I moved my hands down to her breast and rubbed her one breast. She asked me that what am I doing uncle? Love to you, I replied her. You are not a baby, you are a young, hot young. I added. But uncle this is wrong. No baby this the right way to love with uncle. Let’s we love.
I started kissing her. I kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, etc. Her lips were very juicy. I rubbed my lips on hers. She looked in to my eyes sexily. I took her juicy lips in my mouth. I sucked them. Ohh, her lips were very soft, red and like piece of orange. I went on sucking her lips. She at first did not let my tongue enter her mouth but after a moment she took my tongue in her mouth and started to suck it. We might have stayed in this position for a long time kissing each other and her hands were holding my head. I continued to hold her tightly with one hand around her waist, while my hands were now touching the neckline of her kameez and feeling the swell of her soft breasts scooped up by her bra. They looked big then her age. I found her nipple, which was held between two fingers and massaged to semi hardness. My fingers were playing all over her breast. As I finished my play I started opening the zip of her kameez and I slide off her kameez. She had a tight white bra inside.
With little difficulty I unhooked her bra and For the first time fff was revealing her tits in front of a man. Her fresh milk white and pinks tits stood proudly in her heavy breathing. She was so damn beautiful! Her nice round breasts and tight little brown nipples were the most sexy and amazing thing I had ever seen. She is 15 years younger than me. She was now loses, I wanted to control my self but couldn’t. Then I lifted her in my arms. Her body was really hot, soft and silky. My cock got further erected and stiffened. I put her on to her bed. Now those beautiful tits were in my hand, I felt her nipples getting hard by the touch of my fingers. Caressing her small boobs I whispered her that I had never expected this would happen. She replied "I knew someday this would happen."
"How. I asked. "You were always staring on my ass. She replied. I lead my tongue to her pink nipple. She shivered as my tongue touched her nipples. When my unshaven sharp moustache hair pinched her soft boobs she hugged me tight; in a reflex her knee hit my organ. But I continued sucking her fresh pink tits. I looked her and seen the _expression on her face changed and she was moaning and enjoying it. I moved my hand down to knot of her shalwar and opened it too. She was not wearing anything underneath. I reach for her thighs; they were very soft and lovely. She placed her knees were tight together. I placed my hands on her thighs and tried to work my way kissing and licking to her pussy. She was silently moaning and didn't say a word. I parted her legs kissed and tongued her pussy. I entered my finger in her narrow small vagina.
 It wasn't an easy penetration; I felt her right hand on my shoulder holding tight relieving the pain with pleasure. Her hands grip on my shoulder tightened. I could not take it any longer. So I opened my shilwar and she saw my hard cock. She was a bit terrified by the size she saw. I asked her to take it in her hand, she reluctantly took it her soft little hand ohh her hand was too soft and hot. She was now playing with it and it was getting harder. She was now got courage. She was looking in my eyes. I asked her to lay down and I sat in her thighs, I took her legs in my hand s and placed them little wide. In fear she tried to move off but I insisted by holding her thighs and kissed in her lips. She was looking terrified to my prick and said me this will tear my pussy, as my pussy is too small. I told her not to worry I won't hurt you, baby give that wet pussy to uncle. I spread her legs apart and rushed my prick in her but it won't go in.
I took my prick in hand and applied my salvia over my prick. Then I headed slowly in the narrow passage with help of my hand. In a single small push I broke her hymen. She cried out loud as the glans tore her apart again, it seeming even bigger. She said me Uncle! You're hurting me. She was in pain and started crying. She placed her arms thighs on my shoulders and closed her eyes shut. Oh baby, your pussy is so tight, I said her. Then I slowly started the ride and accelerating when ever possible; She was both in pain and pleasure. Her vagina was really very hot fifty times hot than her mother. I bent down over her as I sucked her taut nipples and gently nipped them with his teeth. Farzana had wrapped her legs around my waist and was pulling my phallus in deeper, she grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face down as she kissed me hungrily sensing her approaching orgasm. She was shoving her hips upward to meet my strokes, I increased the tempo of his strokes and I was surprised at her move and then felt her hips bucking as she came in a flood, mouthing. I hammered away at her helpless pussy, each stroke shook Farzana and made her suck on the my s cock even harder. With a mighty groan, I discharged inside her. This was the most pleasurable time for me in my life that I enjoyed ever. I laid on her for a long time placing my mouth on her lips. Then I raised from her body and lay with her and took her in my arm. We stayed for a long time and took rest in each other’s arms.
After some time I kissed her in her forehead and told her that she was my dream girl. She slowly opened her eyes and replied me with a soft kiss. Then she asked me softly, as she was worried about everything. I told her that there is noting to worry and I shall take care of everything. I was really satisfied her with her first fuck. She was worried about pregnancy but I asked her about her period and she told me that she has on her last days so I told her that there is no chances of pregnancy and if there would some problem then she should tell me and I will managed all. She was no looking satisfied to hear this. She was kissing me again after some time and I got erection once again. So I fucked her once again this time in doggy style which she enjoyed very much as she had asked me for that position as she had seen it in xxx movies. This time she was on her four labs and I fucked her like dog, which she enjoyed very much as she told me late that, that was her fantasy. And at that night we fucked once again and this that goodies had rode on me, as that was my wish.
We spent all three nights in heaven till hameeda came back to home and after that my nights as usual spend with my lovely hameeda what happen after that wait for it .
Inlove0012000@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment