Saturday 25 August 2012

on
Hai sex lovers, I am Kiran, back with another exiting episode of sex with my two girl friends Divya and Lakshmi. I do sex with both of them before separeatly, I explained that episode before. At that time I described about both of them. Anyway I am going to describe oncemore about them.
Divya is 30.28.32 size & her hight is 5.6 & waight is 48kg. and Lakshmi is an average girl with 32.30.34. Her hight is 5.8 & waight is 52kg. Divya is studying with me the same college as my junior, Lakshmi is Divya’s close friend. Now both of them r my close friends. When after doing sex with Lakshmi they both told me we can do sex in threesome in sometime. That’s come true now.
One day I got a call when I was out of house, my mam attend the call & told me that my friend Divya called & told call me back she. I called then she told me her parents & all other members in her family is going out for some family vocation, she is not going because of her classes & all, next week. So I must be there in next week. She also told that Lakshmi also coming. I replied ok.
On Monday next week I called her, she told all r gone in the morning. So told my mam I will come only in late night because I want to meet one of my friend & do some group study. Then I went to Divya’s house. When I reach there Lakshmi already there. They both r greeted me & give a kiss in my lips. Then I entered the house & they give me some drinks (not hot drinks only juices). After some conversation they invited me to Divya’s bedroom. When we r in the room I told them to do sex with both of them I want to see how lesbians do sex. They agreed & both of them started to undress. When undressing they kissing passionatly each other. Now they r fully naked. Divya now kissing Lakshmi’s breasts. Lakshmi now morning slowly. Divya kisses & sucks with her hand & mouth of Lakshmi’s boobs. They both r hot & wet now.
Now Lakshmi take control of Divya’s boobs. After sometime they r eating & sucking each others pussy. Now they r in 69 possition. This is my favorate possition. I watched all action the hot laebians doing, my man now grown in full. But I controled it for them. Now they told me take one dildo from Divya’s table. I opened the table drawer, I surprised to see 4 dildos in different size & shapes r there. I take one dildo with double edged & give to them. They positioned & put the dildo in their pussy’s. Both r now fucking each other with the dildo. Both r morning loudly & they came in ten minutes. Then they take some time to breath.
I am moved to the bed for take care of them. I kissed them & suck their boobs. Now they r removing my clothes & they kiss all of my body. Divya now take care of my man & Lakshmi & me r kissing passinatly. I am sucking & kissing Lakshmi’s boobs, she is morning now. Divya giving me fantastic blowjob & at the same time she fingering her own pussy. I moved down to lakshmi’s pussy & she moved to Divya’s pussy. Now I am licking & sucking Lakshmi’s pussy, lakshmi take care of Divya’s pussy & Divya sucking my cock. This is a fantastic moment I can not explain. All r morning & sucking each other.
After sometime Divya told me to fuck lakshmi, we all r changed possotions, I am now fucking Lakshmi & also sucking Divya’s pussy with my mouth. After sometimes of fucking & sucking they both r said they r coming. me also approached to explore. We all r exploded. Divya come in my mouth, I came inside Lakshmi’s pussy & Lakshmi came in my cock. Then we lay side by side in the bed & do some kissing & sucking of boobs. After that I fuck Divya & suck Lakshmi’s pussy. We do it all the day. On that day I came back to my home at night 12.30. We do it the next days also up to Divya’s parents & others came back after vacation trip.
Now also we doing sex when ever we getting time. Ok readers I hope all of u r enjoyed reading this. Thanks for reading my experience. Send me ur responses about this & fantacies about sex to cutmyams143@yahoo.co.in. See u in the next episode of sex with onother incident. See u all.
BYE…….YOURS LOVINGLY KIRAN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment