Saturday 25 August 2012

on
I am 43 years married man, an owner of a small-scale industry.  In total 13 women and few men are working with me.  One women aged around 32 is assigning for my personal duties like office cleaning, tea/coffee serving and some other official duties.  She always stands in front of my office room. 
She came from a village of hilly region.  She is natural beauty with black and long hair, red chicks, large boobs, thin waist, flat belly, wider butt, long and smooth legs, white color.  She always wears a nylon sari and blouse.  She looks very sexy because I always noticed that she was looking my body and its center part when she came to work in the room or in the compound.  Her every action attracting me but I want to become a responsible and honest husband of my only wife.  She is giving me everything I want including sex at any time and anywhere to fulfill my sex requirement.
 It is surprise that one day my mind diverted to have a sex with that helping women because on that she was wearing a thin sari and a very short blouse that does not protect to cover her large white boobs and her sari exhibiting all the shape of round, dome like butt.  I asked her to bring a glass of cold water.  She dies so.  When she moved to leave my office room, I banged her buttock lightly, she turn back with sexy smiles.  I asked her to stay in the room for a while.  She sat in the sofa.  I sat near to her and asked her about my intention to call her back.  She told me that she is also waiting for this event because she heard from my servant that I fuck my wife twice a day taking long time.  She also knew that when we couple fuck in the room everyone staying outside could hear our screaming voices and sounds created with body banging.  Therefore, she immediately accepted my proposals.  I drag her to my confidential meeting hall, asked secretary to cancel all appointments and avoid the call transfers.
 
Immediately after locking the door, she grabbed me from behind and asked me to fuck her soon because she is wetting for a long time.  Soft touches of her boobs in to my body and her cunt area to my butt exited me very soon.  I asked her to take off all clothes for faster action, after completing a round I will do all the things to excite you again.  She agreed and started to take off her clothes, there were only two clothes on her body blouse and sari.  Nothing more.  I did the same for deep fucking.  She first took my 7" long tool to her mouth to make it juice.  I found that her chicks were becoming red like Himalayan apple, nipples and boobs are becoming harder and her cunt was wetting.  Some bad smells were there but I didn't care those things due to her beautiful body with sex appeals.  After getting out my tool from her mouth I pushed her to sofa on her back kept her both legs to my arm started to insert tool to her hole.  It was juicy, so no need to wait for lubrication nor she is afraid of big sex.  Because she is already married.
 
The sofa creating sound  koch koch koch.......................... our body sound also generated pwak pwak pwak................... she was moaning like in the sex movie aah.......aah........aah......yah .....yah............ fuck me..........fuck me................  I was fucking her with full force.  She told me that due to my harder tool and big force she has pain in the belly.  I asked her whether I stop my piston like fucks.  She said no............. continue to fuck me I am getting a good fuck today.... oh............oh...............a ayah (a sound with pain)..........a ayah...................aa...............ya................oooooooooh...........get........ting very difficult.  I again asked her to stop the action for a while.  She answered me with putting her both hand in to my waist and pulling me toward her body.  It means her both legs were folded straight to her head and her cunt opened with more space.  She wants to me to insert my tools into her vagina as deep as possible.  She said, my tool is larger and thicker than her husband who uses straight sex only for a couple of minute.  Some time longer time when he takes drinks at night.
 
This time my stroke was so powerful, my peni get inside her vagina and I felt that the peni touches something inside.  She cried no...................no.............. aa..........yah .......aa.................yah.  I saw her both eyes were filled with tear and face like painful.  Again, I asked her to finish to fuck because I fulfill my one-day dream with great fuck.  She told me that she came out twice during our course and need to come out again at least two more times.  I took out my peni from her and asked her to take rest for a while.  But she didn't agreed with me.  She started to take a doggy position and requested me to put the tools from behind.  I act like a obedient student and again started to fuck her from behind.  I started with a big stroke that took her about one feet away from me.  Because she was not ready for such fucking strokes.  I pulled her back with both hand in her waist.  the fucking jobs started again.  She continues to cry when we are in course.  She still has a pain in the belly but want more and more big strokes.   Oh yes........Oh........oh........oh........full length went inside................very hard..............aayaha....aayaha........a ayah............ one large stroke went again.........she fell into floor, this time I was supporting her with my hand in her shoulder.  So, her half body leans into the floor and buttocks still taking upside.  I continue to fuck her without caring her actions.  It was also creating a good music in the room .........pwak........pwak........pyach....pyach....pyach........pyach.......pyach......, she started to cry loudly with tears a ayah, a ayah, a ayah, hun........hun........hun......hun.....hun, fuck me hard,.......oh fuck me.......oh ya......ya.........ya..............................., she told me that now she is finished...........oh my god.....................please finish yourself too...................aa......yah.....................please .............please.  I continued to fuck her........pyach.....pyach......pyach........pyach.  I asked her to wait for a minute because I am also coming.  She requested me to fill up her cunt with all cums.  oh... oh....   oh ...oh.  Then we took rest for a while and I came back to my home.  Now a days I have been fucking her at least twice a day in the office and her residence as well.  It is nice to share my story with you all sex story lovers. A good fucker from neighbor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment