Saturday 25 August 2012

on
My wife Renu and I have been married for 8 years and we've always had a good sex life, but after so much time together we know what to expect when we get naked together. It's easy to fall into a routine. We'd talked about swinging a few times, but Renu really didn't want to try it until one of her girlfriends told her about an experience she'd had, and that's where my story begins.
Renu's girlfriend and her husband had hooked up with another couple through NET. They met in a neutral place and the four of them ended up spending the night at a hotel and going for breakfast together in the morning. My wife's girlfriend is very hot, I'd fuck her in a second, but it would just be too weird to try something like that with people we know.
Renu told me all of this while we were in bed and I was surprised what a turn on it was to hear her ask if it was something I might want to do. We were both so excited about it we fucked for hours.
The very next morning we joined the very same online dating service Renu's girlfriend had used. Instead of finding a couple, we ended up meeting two couples in the swingers section. I secretly hoped one of the women would be into anal sex. Renu never lets me fuck her in the ass and it had been years since I'd felt a tight sphincter around my cock.
Our first sex party was at a house a lot bigger than ours. The owner's names were Madhu and Kishore and they greeted us with warm smiles in a very normal fashion. No one mentioned anything dirty or weird and it was sort of surreal. I felt like the biggest pervert in the room because I was the only one with a full blown erection. Madhu's breasts were huge and I really couldn't wait to get things started.
The other couple didn't show up for about a half hour, and in that time we had a few drinks with our new friends. There was an incredible vibe between all of us and I could tell Renu was interested in Kishore. I was a little jealous, but I couldn't wait to see what Madhu's pussy looked like and I also wondered if she was an anal babe.
The other couple we were waiting for were Kamal and Sharmila and when they showed up it reduced the intimacy of the room a lot because we had to go though introductions all over again. Sharmila wasn't as good-looking as any of the other women, but she had a fire about her presence that made my cock thob. We found out they were experienced swingers and ran a chain of successful restaurants.
Renu and I didn't quite know how to start everything off. On the Net we had made it clear we weren't ready for an all out orgy and wanted to do the wife-swapping thing first. We had to mention it all over again in person, which was a bit awkward, but then Kamal and Sharmila said they were cool with whatever we wanted to do and before I knew what was happening Sharmila took my hand and asked Kishore where we could find a spare bedroom.
Renu kissed me before we left and said, "have fun." It was a relief to know I had her blessing, but I had a weird feeling in my stomach knowing she was going to fuck another guy (since Sharmila was with me, it left her with Kishore).
I was well prepared to fuck, I had a small tube of lubricant in my pocket and a bunch of condoms. Sharmila didn't talk very much. As soon as we found the bedroom she got on her knees and pulled my cock out.
For a brief moment I had trouble getting it up. Being hard for so long with no action wasn't a good way to start the night. I was under a lot of pressure too, knowing that I was essentially trading my wife for this experience. What a loser I'd be if I was just a guy that brought a hot babe like Renu to the party! It took some concentration to get over my anxieties, but Sharmila's hot mouth around my shaft was enough to do the trick.
I ended up fucking Sharmila's brains out. I've never been hornier, and she was wilder than I'd ever dreamed any woman could be. I actually came in her mouth to start things off and she swallowed every drop. I fucked her in as many positions as I could think of and it was heavy breathing, moaning, butt slapping sex.
I almost had my second orgasm inside her pussy while her legs were pinned over her head, but I managed to hold out and gather my senses long enough to find the tube of lubricant in my pocket. When I oiled up a finger and shoved it inside her butt I prayed for a positive response. I had my answer instantly as her eyes nearly popped out of her head and she squealed with delight.

It was obvious she was very experienced with anal sex because she didn't flinch at all when I finally slipped my cock in her ass. I fucked her butt from almost as many positions as her pussy before filling a condom with come and it was awesome. When I was done she kissed me and said getting it in the ass was a nice surprise.
When we returned to the living room I was a bit shocked to find Madhu there all by herself. She had a well-fucked glow about her that was incredibly sexy, but she looked tired.
I barely had time to ask her where my wife was when Renu came down from the upstairs bedroom with Kamal and Kishore following behind her. No one had to tell me what had happened because Renu had a guilty look on her face. She'd fucked both guys at the same time! So much for our 'no orgy' rule.
In the car ride home Renu explained that she had fucked Kishore all alone first and he came fairly fast. They returned to the living room and Madhu and Kamal returned shortly after that. Then everyone seemed to be waiting around for Sharmila and me forever.
Madhu was tired (she was a little under the weather), but Kamal and Kishore managed to persuade Renu to take them both on, saying it wouldn't be a proper initiation to an orgy if she didn't sample as many cocks as she could. The walls were thin too and they could all hear Sharmila and I were enjoying ourselves.
I can't believe Renu went through with it, especially finding out they double penetrated her because she's not a big fan of anal sex! I felt a little left out I didn't get to be part of a threesome, especially with Renu AND I didn't get to fuck Madhu. The good news is Renu enjoyed herself and wants to do it again. Any Interested Delhi Couple/Girl/Widow/Divorcee mail me kishoreraj30@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment