Saturday 25 August 2012

on
I am sameer from karnataka. i am 20 years old. I want to narrate an incident which happened to me last year when i was 19. I have many cousin sister but i like 2 of them they r real sister. Elder name is nisha and she was 27 at that tym and younger ones was anita and she was 22 at that tym. both were married. Nishas figure was 36 28 36 and anitas figure was 34 26 34. which i came to know later. Anita gave birth to a child, it was her first child, her mom was died so she went to leave with her elder sister nisha for 8 months.
I was regularly visiting nisha. After 4 months after arrival of anita, nisha called me to come 2morrow at 10.oo am. I asked her the reason but she have not told. Next day i arrived at exactly at 10.00am as she told. I went in nisha was watching tv. She had brought cd of murder and was watching. I asked about anita she told she was noit feeling well and have slept after taking sleeping pills. I asked about her children, she told they have got 2 days holiday so they have went to visit their grand father and mother. I asked her reason that y she had called me. She told me to sit. There came the sex seen in the flim. After that nisha asked me do i have any girlfriend? i said no. She asked did i had sex with any one? i was shocked with that question. i said no. Then she asked me did i want to try. I was speechless. She forced me to answer. I said if i get chance. She said so here is the chance to fuck ur cousin. I said what.
She said dont be so innocent. She said that she have noticed me watching me on her breast and after that my cock stand. She took me at another room. She came near me and frenched kiss me. then i started to answer it. I removed her dress and she mine. I was on my under wear and she was on bra and panty. I made her to sleep on bed on back, and started to kisss all over her body. Then i took out her bra and started sucking them like a hungry baby. Then took out her panty and started to suck her pussy. While i was sucking nishas pussy i felt that some one is su cking my cock. So i saw down and i was shocked that anita was sucking my cock. I said to nisha about this, she said they have planed this. This i started to suck nisha pussy she said she is comming so i took her cum and drank. After that i said to anita i am comming and i want my sperm in ur mouth. She started to suck faster then i emty my load in to anita sweet mouth. She drank all and we sept on bed.
Nisha came to anita and started to suck her lips as there was some sperm left on that. after half and hour anita started to kiss me and said it is now her turn. So i kissed her and started to suck her boobs, her milk started to come and i drank it, then i went to suck her pussy when i was sucking anita pussy, nisha came and started to suck my cock. After some tym anita came in my mouth. As i have cum first i have not came, So nisha have to suck it more then anita. After 15 mins i came in nisha mouth and she also drank. After that we took 1 hour rest. Then came nisha to me and said that u have fucked anitas mouth first so now its my turn that u fuck my pussy first i said ok. At that time anita have went to her child as he had started to cry. I positioned my cock to nisha pussy and started to fuck her pussy. First i done sowly then she started to shout fuck me fast, so i started to pump her fast. at that tym anita came and asked us u had already started the real game with out me. I said come and joined us. She came and started to suck nisha pussy. While sucking her her tounge also touched my cock and i felt like i am in seven heaven. Fucking nisha and sucking anita. After half hour of fucking i said i am cumming she said cum in me. I started to pump fast and i came in her.
Then i lied next to her and anita still sucking nishas pussy. Mixed with her and my cum. Then anita come and asked me to call at my home and tell them i will stay night in nisha house. I called and said to my parents. Then in afternoon done lunch. Anita said sleep now as i will not give u to sleep in night as u have notfucked me yet. So i slept and at 5.00pm i felt some onelike sucking me i got up and saw it was anita, she asked me have u got up i said yes. She said so now fuck me. I asked for nisha.She said she have went some where and will come at 7.00pm. So then i sucked her pussy and then she said to fuck her. She possitioned my cock to her pussy and i started to invade. She was very tight and was screeming in pain.
I started to push one by one. After three trusht i gave a final thrust. And she started to scream in pain. Slowly i started to pump her and after some tym she started to enjoy it. I started to pump fast at the same tym i started to kiss her on lips and started to suck her boobs. At night i fucked anita and nisha 1-1 tym in pussy then 1-1 tym in their ass hole and they both liked. After that our different relation ship started. I fuck both of them when i got a chance and thier poor hubbys dont know about this. SO ANY LADIES FRM BANGLORE, MUMBAI, UDUPI, KUNDAPUR, MANGLORE, CHENNAI, NELLORE(AP). WANT A SECRET RELATION SHIP THEN THEY CAN CONTACT ME ON sameerfor_u2009@yahoo.co.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment