Friday 31 August 2012

on
This was another incident with Swati after my first experience with her. It happened about two weeks after I first fucked her. I had a hangover of her big beautiful Gaand for almost a week and I shared it with few of my friends also. One day She called at my office in the evening and said that her in-laws are going to a friends' wedding the next morning to a nearby town and will be back a day after. My cousin was also out of station and she said that he is expected to be back at around 10:00 in the night. So next day she will be alone for whole day and if I can spare some time she would take leave from her office. I immediately agreed as I wanted another chance to fuck her knowing that till now she had been fucked only once that too by me. As I had shared my previous experience with few of my friends this time they also asked for a ride if possible. They knew my cousin and had also attended his marriage. So they shared their thoughts about Swati that she indeed has a big, attractive Gaand and equally bulky boobs. Unhone mujhse kaha ki shaadi me unki nazar bhi Swati badi Gaand aur Mummo par hi thi. Aur jab swati apne pati ke sath 7-phere le rahi thi tau uski dehalti hui gand dekh ker unke lund tambure jaise tan gaye the. They said that they would like to screw a newly married girl and knowing that she lost her virginity to me they assumed that Swati will still be as good as a virgin and also it is safer to fuck Swati because she is married rather than fucking any other girl.
So I asked Swati if she does not have any problem. Swati refused by saying that it is very risky to have anyone else as my cousin might come to know about these things. I convinced her on the phone that they are my best friends and they will not tell this to anyone else. Finally Swati agreed and said that she does not have any problem as long as this thing is kept secret from her husband and in-laws. Next day at around 10:00 in the morning I arrived at her place with 6 of my colleagues and friends and introduce.
Swati as they knew what was in store for them. We sat down in the drawing room and Swati served us tea and snacks. As it was first time for my friends as well as Swati there was a bit of hesitation. But we were still passing comments on her beauty and sexy body and that too loudly enough for her to hear. like my friends were saying , haiiiiiiiiiiiiii kya iski gaand hai shadi ke ghaghre mein{traditional dress of marriage} iski badi-badi gaand jabse dekhi hai roz hi iski gaand ke naam per lund hilata hun. tabhi dusre nekaha, haan yaar aur aaj tau iski gaand aur bhi badi lag rahi hai, lagta hai hamare dost ne{pointing towards me} iski gaand kuchh jyada hi mari thi us din tabhi tau yeh phul ker aur bhi badi ho gayi hai, tum log bhale hi iski chut marna per mein tau iski gaand mein hi lund dalunga. teesre ne kaha arre yaar tum logon ko iske itne shandar mamme nahi dikh rahe hain kya, mein tau iske mote-mote mammo ke beach, cleavage mein lund ragad ker pani nikalunga.Swati was listening all this and smiling shyly with her head bowed down. To initiate the fucking I got up and started kissing Swati on her lips. She reciprocated and I kept sucking each other for few minutes until one of my friends got aroused as he got up and lifted her saree from back to grab Swati's big Gaand from over her panty and crushed it with all his energy. I then left her and came back to my seat.
He then lifted Swati in his arms and placed her on the center table. Swati opened her mouth inviting him to kiss her lips. My friend obliged her by planting his lips on her mouth and started sucking her smooth tongue. Slowly he started caressing Swati's boobs over her blouse. Now all of them were aroused and they got up in full swing. Un sabne Swati ki saree Gaand tak utha di aur uski thighs ko choosne lage. Swati was getting hotter and hotter as I kept watching. After few minutes I got aroused and asked my friends to strip Swati and have a complete view of her body. They all lifted Swati and took her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I took the initiative by pulling apart her saree from her body. One by one they started contributing and soon Swati was lying in the bed with a bra and a panty on her body. One of my friends got wild and tore off her bra and panty, within seconds Swati was lying naked on the bed. I could see the spark in the eyes of my friends as they watched Swati's clean pussy and her big boobs. Swati kept her choot maintained by shaving it properly perhaps for us, her tits were pink and fully erect by now giving a shiver in my body. They were stunned to see Swati lying naked on her bed, as they could not believe their luck.
One of them said that last time they had seen Swati was in her wedding dress and since that time they all have been masturbating for her sexy figure. They told her that with of getting her big gaand and crushing her big boobs. It was very lucky of them to have a feast of her choot as well as Gaand so soon. As they kept still I moved forward and got down to her pussy to start licking her. Swati started moaning heavily and requested all of them to come forward. Then we tied Swati's both hands and legs with the bed with her legs wide open and one by one all of them leaned on her body at their preferred locations and started sucking her gaand, boobs and lips. Soon all 7 of us were licking Swati at her most private parts. We kept biting her pussy lips and boobs in between which gave her more pleasure. Swati was getting excited as she felt 7 tongues moving on her body. In between one of them complemented Swati for her big Gaand and said that he would like to fuck her Gaand instead of her choot. Other one was more impressed with Swati's boobs, as they were also very heavy. Swati was enjoying every moment of their admiration, as her husband never appreciated her assets. We slowly placed Swati on her sides and I pushed my face in her pussy giving my lips completely inside it. One of my friends started sucking her Gaand and one her lips. While the other two were busy with her boobs. After 30 minutes of sucking and licking Swati started requesting us to fuck her. But We wanted her to be hotter.
After this we tied a cloth on Swati's eyes and decided to leave her for few minutes. Swati's legs were spread apart and her pussy's slit was getting widened with the pressure. Swati kept requesting not to leave her like this as she was dying to get screwed but we had other plans. This way Swati was not able to see as to what was happening in the room and all she could be aware of was of our talks. We started talking as dirty as we could. We took out few glasses and a bottle of whisky. We sat down on the bed and started taking liquor and abusing her husband for being a moron and impotent to satisfy his wife. Swati could not see anything but she in between kept requesting to fuck her. We said that first we will have whisky only then we can give you complete satisfaction. In between we started rubbing ice cubes on her choot, which made her grew hotter. After being tied naked for one hour Swati got really hot anticipating the wild fuck she is going to get and we also realized that she is hot enough to take all of us .We all got naked and removed the cloth from her eyes. As Swati opened her eyes she was astonished to see 7 naked guys standing in her room besides me. Each one's lund was fully erect ranging from 8-10". She looked towards me perhaps a bit afraid to take all of us but I said do not worry they will not cause you any harm instead they will satisfy your urge of a wonderful fucking.
Now Swati was helpless, as she had no other option. After this one of my friends grabbed her hairs and pushed her head on his lund and another planted his teeth on her Gaand Swati opened her mouth and took the lund inside sealing her lips around it. After few minutes of sucking my friends asked her to lie down once again. We knew that now Swati is going to get fucked like a bitch so we decided to capture every moment of her fucking. We 5 left the room as one of them climbed on top of Swati and immediately inserted his tool inside Swati's choot. Perhaps it was too big for Swati's little choot because we heard her scream in the other room. Soon We returned in the room with two cameras and a handy cam. The view was wonderful inside the room as I saw Swati lying half in the bed and half on floor with one of my friend on top of her giving full thrust on her pussy and grabbing her big boobs with his hands he was crushing Swati's big boobs as if trying to squeeze them small. Another one was grabbing Swati's hair tightly with his hands and his lund completely inside her mouth. My friends had a big lund almost 10" fully erect and they were pumping it in and out of her choot, and mouth like a wild animal. Swati was use of the pain all over her body as her hairs were pulled, boobs crushed and choot badly pumped by him. We started taking photographs from different angles as one of my friends started with videography. Swati was grabbing him with her legs folded around his waist and her hands were on his back scratching him. My friend said that he is feeling uncomfortable because of Swati's big nails and he does not want nail marks on his back. So we took her hands apart and two of them hold it on the bed while me and one of my friends grabbed her legs spreading it and holding it apart. Now Swati was nailed on the bed with all four of us holding her hands and legs while the one in action continued giving his full energy to pump her choot and other pushing his lund deep in her mouth. That guy was pumping his lund wildly in Swati's mouth as her lips were trying to get hold of the big tool. After a while he lifted his tool and came on her face. The other one grabbed her both bobbs and started squeezing them simultaneously giving hits on her choot. Swati started screaming as her boobs got crushed but the big fucker was unaffected. This fucking continued for about half an hour until they loaded their cum inside Swati's holes. Swati gave a look of satisfaction after her choot and mouth got filled with a stranger's cum.
After this as Swati was about to get up from the bed I stopped her and said that there more fucking in store for her as rest of us are yet to land on her. Swati smiled and said she is ready and was only getting up to go to bathroom, as she wants to piss. After pissing Swati came back to the bed and this time she was looking fresh as ever before. This time I decide to take her and asked my friends to make a complete coverage with their video camera. By now my lund was fully erect and Swati was eagerly waiting to take it inside her choot. I took her on the floor and gripped her right leg with my leg and lifted her left leg on my shoulder. This way her legs got spread and shot. This time Swati took it easily as her choot was already well lubricated. I grabbed her hairs and nailed her face on the bed sealing her lips. Then I started pumping her choot with great enthusiasm without any politeness. Swati kept moaning and breathing heavily while I fucked her chut for next few minutes. Swati then asked me to put it in her mouth. I took my lund out and inserted in her mouth. She took it all inside up to her throat and started sucking it. I started pumping my lund in and out in her mouth as well. After a good blowjob I again inserted it inside her choot finally came inside and loading it with my cream. Then one by one rest 4 of them also fucked Swati while we took the photographs and did videography. When the last person got up Swati's pussy was overflowing with semen and it was spread all over her thighs. Swati's choot started bleeding but she did not complained. After this she decided to take bath and asked me to help her for it. Swati was unable to walk properly as her choot was badly roughed up by 7 huge lunds. I took her to the bathroom while my friends came back to the drawing room.
After taking bath Swati came out nude to the drawing room and sat with us. She was feeling proud in displaying her wet body to all of us. And it was not in vain. We got aroused once again. Swati noticed the spark in our eyes and requested to fuck her in-group. She said that she was willing to take all of us together. We agreed and asked her to lie down on the carpet. Swati obeyed and we took off our underwear - the only piece of cloth on our body at that time. Now Swati was lying nude on the carpet with seven nude bodies watching her. She complemented all of us for our big lunds and said that her husband's lund is very small as compared to ours. I then inserted my tool in her choot while one of my friend inserted his in her mouth. Swati sealed her lips around his tool and started sucking it hard. Then one of my friends hold her waist and inserted it in her gand. He shivered, as it was very painful for her taking two lunds in her choot and Gand simultaneously. But none of us stopped, as it was her idea. Then Swati grabbed the other two guys' tool in her each hands and started giving strokes to them. We started pumping her choot, Gand and mouth respectively with all our energy. It was a wonderful sight as Swati had 5 lunds fucking her. In between they kept slapping her big white Gand, which was becoming reddish with their hits. Finally First one came in her mouth as he stopped giving thrusts and I could see Swati's throat moving as his cum passed through her throat, she swallowed all of his cream. Then one by one all of us loaded our cream in her mouth and face. I realized that Swati must be having a great appetite for semen as she drank all 5 shots of cum with equal enthusiasm. After we finished the next two moved forward and repeated the same fucking. By the end Swati's lips were dripping with our semen and her face was also full of our semen and because it got dried her face was shining bright. We took few photographs of her shining face and asked her to take bath.
By now it was 4:00 noon and we went out to have lunch while Swati said that her stomach is full with semen and she is not hungry any more. So Swati stayed back to take rest. After an hour we came back and found Swati sleeping. We woke her up and asked her to be prepared for another round of fucking. Swati told us that his husband called up and said that he won't be ale to come today and will be back next afternoon so there is plenty of time for fucking and she wanted to have complete rest to enjoy another such round. Two of my friends had to leave for their home but rest of them decided to stay back. Later at 9:00 pm Swati woke up and invited us for screwing her. We started fucking her and each one interested in a different room. First guy took her to her in-laws bedroom and fucked her their for 1 hour.
Another one took her in the balcony. Swati got fucked all rooms, storeroom and her own bedroom. This chudai continued for 6 hours and Swati was full of cum in her choot, gand mouth and whole body. Later after midnight we fucked Swati whole night in her bedroom and left early in the morning. That night Swati got fucked about 28 times and drank all the cum of all 5 guys including myself. At 7:00 in the morning when we left and Swati thanked us and asked me to make more plans to keep giving her such pleasures. I had already a lot of plans for her so with a gentleman's promise I came back to my place waiting for another opportunity to enjoy Swati's pussy. Any female from DELHI/NCR can send me message or contact me on amyee4u@gmail.com for same fun and pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment