Saturday 25 August 2012

on
My name is PICES not real and live in Pakistan. I am 25 year old.Heigh 5'8",Graduate from PU. I am working in Taxila.I want to share my sexual encounter with my friend aunty.
Let me introdused  aunty.She is an attractive woman with wheatish complexion, long hairs and sexy figure.She is about 32 year old.Unfortinutally her husband died in her young age.My friend working in Rawalpandi,in Dec 2003 he came Taxila & meet with me.He told me about her aunty we both went her house.I meet her & I told aunty if there is any problem so please remember me as a family member.She told y,not.I got her Tel no & Igave her mine too.
Now Actual story start.After 15 days she called me on telephone that she wana Electricity meter for his new house.There are some friend in WAPDA I meet them & within 15 days I have done her work,During these days I went her house many time.When ever I saw her my cock got erection and I masturbated thinking about her for several times.On final day when Her E.Meter was connected I went her house.
I nocked the door but no reply,then I entre in the house & I called aunty but no reply.I sat in the room,after some time I lisiten the noice of water in the bath room.I start serch the whole in Bath room finally I got.
UFF... what a sexy she is,She was busy rubing her chest with soap.I Lund was suddenly stand & I start rubing.After some time she came out from the bath room.She saw me & told me sorry But I notice she is still looking on my standing Lund.At that time I become nurvise.She told me Thanks for Meter"with sexy simile".I replied no it is my duty & if there is any othere assestance for me please order me.Then I start descuss about her husband.She sat infront of mine & start story of her husband.Finally I told her Aunty if you donot mind I would like to tell one thing,sHe replied no,please what you want.
   I said"Main app say Doosti Karna chata hoo'"App muj ko aachi lagty hay"Maray dil main kohi Ghalit baat nahi hay" She stoped for a moment & replied you know I am widow "loog Batay karangay' I Caught her hand & promise That no will be abjuction to you.She gave me a sexy simile.
Abb to yeh hi mukkah tha.I suddanly Kiss on her lips deeplyi slowly tried to suck her lips she opened her lips & i put my tongue into her mouth soon we were tasting each other saliva , I then embraced her her boobs were crushing against my chest which i really loved oh god that was great , now i started to kiss her cheeks then neck & all over face this went for around 20 mins   both of us were really hot & excited. She start oh oh uf uf hay ......It then took her in my arms & carried her into her bed room & laid her on bed & started to kiss her again i then slowly moved my hands over her boobs through her dress wow they were soft .what a feeling. I slowly loosened her long black hair which came all the till her waist, now i slowly  removed her kamees in which she helped by raising her hands & then pulled the string of her salwar which went down she was now only in her black laced panty & bra & was looking very sexy what a sight the best in my life, I started to kiss her right from toe to face & suddenly unclasped her bra releasing her boobs from captivity my god they were great , first i took her left boob in my mouth while sucking it i started to squeeze the right boob with my hand while my other hand was busy massaging  her white silky newly waxed thighs, she was moaning like hell after at the same time i could feel her nipples getting erect,10 minsSHE PRESSED MY HEAD TOWARD HER CHEST i took the other boob in my mouth while crushing the left with my hand ,my right went into her panty & started to massage her pussy which was getting wetter with time .
Now I start sucking her Choot with my tunge & after some time We make 69 position she start sucking my 6" lund while my tunge is moving in hir choot.After about15 min she came out in my mouth.
 i removed it from her mouth she spread her legs in anticipation & i slowly rubbed it on her pussy , she had closed her eyes & started to moan now i placed it on her opening & thrusted in half of my 6 inch went in , i again applied pressure the whole of my 6 inch went in , i kept it inside her to enjoy the warmth of her pussy it was burning like fire now i took it out & again inserted it & started to build the rhythm slowly but steadily & she was moaning like anything ahhh oohhhh gr8 come on faster i love it oh god it feels good ahhhhhhh she was responding really well matching each of my strokes moving her hips in rhythm,
I stopped for a few seconds & started all over again as i didn't want to cum quickly i wanted to go on as long as i can ,after about 10 mins she wrapped her legs around my waist & her internal muscles started to tighten around my cock i could feel the pressure she was moaning oh yes faster faster i am cumming yes gr8 & she had another of her shuddering orgasms i relaxed a bit & slowed down so that she could catch her breath now again i started to build my speed  she still was responding to me it felt gr8 i could sense i was nearing my own climax after about 30 mins of pumping with a bit of stopping in between it was too much for me , i was ramming her like a run away train she was again moaning like hell i could sense my load rising Then we start doge style.
After some time she sat on my Lund & lay down now she make speed.then she laid on me & pressed me with full force & I too came on her.my bed sheet was completely ruined but who cares for the fun that i had it was great. After about 30 mins i said i want to fuck her virgin ass but she said he hubby has fucked her many times in her ass , i said anyhow i want to fuck her ass she agreed to it ,i gave my limp tool into her hands she slowly started to massage it after sometime time she went down & took my dick into her mouth giving me a good blowjob soon my dick started to go up & slowly but steadily was getting to full seam now both of us ready for the action.
She came down on her four like a bitch thrusting her ass up in the air , i slowly inserted my middle finger into it my god it was damn hot & tight , i went down took the bottle of clinic plus hair oil then applied oil on my dick then took some oil & massaged her ass hole applying it fully , now i was ready to enter her slowly i kept my dick on the hole & gave a push 1/4th of it slipped in due the oil ,it was damn hot & tight i applied bit more pressure  & half of it went she started to moan in pain she said "uff its paining do it slowly", i gave a full thrust & whole of my 6inch went in oh want a feeling it was like a hot furnace , she cried "ahh it hurts", I kept it like that for few moments ,my right hand went to her pussy & started to massage it suddenly i got hold of her clit & i squeezed it she cried in ecstasy aaaaaahhhhhhhh oh my aaaaaaahhhhhhh , i slowly started to ram her all the while working on her clit she loved it & was moaning like hell slowly i increased speed my balls were hitting her pussy plop plop & her moans aee ahhh eee after sometime suddenly she started to tense up i knew she was cumming even i was nearing my climax so i increased my speed she said sohhh yes & came, a few more thrusts my cum blasted into her ass & i collapsed onto her we lay like that for some more time then we got up & cleaned our self got dressed , had some snacks then it was time for her to leave she kissed me good bye!!!!!!!!!!!
This is True Story.Sorry I can not tell you the real name of aunty.
ANY GIRL  OR AUNT  From TAXILA / WAH WHO WANT To ENJOY WITH ME ARE But keep in secrt I belong a respectable family(Our Culture never accept this).Thanks WELCOME TO CONTACT ME AT k14uonly@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment