Thursday 30 August 2012

on

My name is sweet guy. I'm a guy aged 26 years and. I am from Delhi Having a ok figure I do have a good 7" tools under my underwear. Therefore I decide to tell you a very truly incident, which I can't forget ever. This is not any kind of great work or contribution story; in fact it's a great sex story. I live Delhi. Beside our house a man stays with his wife and only one daughter. Uncle, as he is neighbor of me and called his wife aunty. I always like the aunt very much. She does have a huge pair tits and a round, heavy ass, she is 36 years of old and her daughter is also very sexy reading 1st year in college. She also is having good shaped tits and short good figure. I always use to look at aunt's body whenever got time and often masturbated by thinking of her. She is really a sexy bitch. However I went for inviting them for some party in our house. Actually they all come in our house at any occasion.

On the way of my friend's house I'd invite them. Very honestly I can say till then I didn't know what is waiting for me, in fact I was more eager to go at my friend's place. I go to their house and knock at the door but no answers from inside. Suddenly after some heavy knock the door has opened in fact it was closed but not locked from inside. Anyway I enter inside go upstairs where they stay and called aunty and suddenly there was a response from my sexy aunty that please sit on the sofa and read some mags because she is taking bath. . Anyway I was reading the mags. After sometime aunty has come wearing a rose night and it was slip less and silky that I can look at all the inner part of my sexy aunty. I was really in hurry and just told her to come at our house for the party and ready to leave the place but she told me to take some food. She was requesting as such way that I couldn't able to refuse her proposal.

She called me in her room and she was combing her hair and the back of the got wet by the wet hair and I clearly seen that she was in white bra and with panty and nothing else. Looking at that my cock got thicker and bolder and there is a tent on my pant and forgetting everything I was watching 9th wonder in front of me. As she was talking about various but I was so amazed there I can't even reply her any question and she looks backs at me and smiles naughtily. And she asks me what happened to you? Ohhhh God I feel so ashamed of that but she told me to relax. She asked me "am I looking good? I said, yes very good. Then she asks, "Am I looking sexy? By hearing that I was totally shocked and got per pirated but told her, yes looking so-so sexy.

She goes to the door and closed it but not locked and come at me started hugging and kissing me. I also started to kiss her lips passionately. I drive my right hand down to her boobs which I touched lot more times in my dream and started pressing it. She got aroused fully by that and she told me to take off her nighty. Kisssing her red lips very passionately and then disclose her night. OHHHH What a sexy body this is!!! Now she is only with her bra and panty. I was kissing her from head to toe. AS she started moaning, she opened my shirt and pant hurrily and then I unhooked her bra and kissed lot to her back. Her huge pair of voluptuaries' hooters is in front of me and I asked her size of it. She told 40d. Can you believe it? I was squeezing her tits and nipples are got red by squeezing. She was moaning like that aaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhh oooooofffffffffffff suck me off. Suck my melons I love you. I was so aroused and then I opened her panty so hurrily that it produces some noise.
Then I was on her belly circling her navel and she pressed my head so firmly. After that I come down to her red pussy and it was wet enough by then. I started to lick her juice and insert my tongue into her pussy. Now she was moaning like a hell. Aaaahhhh hhhhhhoooooooo ffffffffffffffff oooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my husband is really done nothing to me and myself is dying for some fuck!!!!!! Oh god you are great, fuck me, suck me, and tear me. Aaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhh hhhhhhhaaaaa aaaooooooooooooooo mmm appadithan nalla kuthu vidathe mmmmmm. I was fucking her pussy by my tongue like a mad and it was too hot she pressed my head towards her pussy and I was taking smell of her fanatic pussy. Suddenly her head get leaned back and lips of her pussyfoot tensed and she was moaning louder she has cummed in my mouth and I drank it all uuuuuummm mmmmmmm what a taste!!!!! By then my cock got 7" might be in height and thicker too as urging her to suck my cock. I laid on the back on the bed and she open-end my inner and started to play with my huge cock.

Pinching on my red cap, licking the balls and kissing the cock very affectionately. Then suddenly she gulped my cock and started to suck it was my very first experience and fucking. Anyway I was moaning a lot and caught her long hair firmly as she was doing up and down her head madly. OOOOOOO hhhhhhhhhhhh great feeling. As her sucking getting so fast and was about to unload she placed my cock to her boobs and cum to the boobs and she lick it by sucking her own boobs. I ask her what the taste of it? She says it's delicious. Now is the time for final round. As I am very new on that job so I told her to sit on my cock and fuck me off. She obeyed my order like sex slave and she gone up to my thigh and sit there by directing my huge cock which is lubricated by its own juice to her red hole and it hurts me a lot for its virginity and her hole is well shaped and spread a little.

She started to fuck me and she is moving up and down slowly and her huge melons were bouncing like a restless football. Now I am feeling so good that I forget my all the pain and I am moving my hips from bottom with her rhythm. It is producing some great sound and we both breathing heavily. I was trying to touch her boobs and nipples and squeezing them and she was moaning now also. aaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa hhhhhhh hhhhhhhh ooooooooo oooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhh we were both moaning loudly and blap blap sound has aroused. Now she is moving very fast and I am watching how my cock has been eaten by that triangle. Her boobs were bouncing gorgeously and can you imagine that that 40d sized boobs are jumping in front of your face. I was really getting more and more mad and I pulled her boobs to my chest and she was kissing me a lot like lover. I was pressing her tits and sucking another. Her nipples were really big than normal sizeIn the meantime we both were ready for final finishing.

She then leaves my lips and ups again on my cock and started up and down very rapidly like vibrator machine. Oooooffffffffffff still I can't believe it! Now we both were got tensed and breathing heavily as we approaching unload by each other she was moaning very loudly and up and down her hips hugely as I also at the same rhythm with her. We both chummed and our tools have got a good bath of each other's cum. Now we have no power to get up, so we laid on the bed for a few minutes and in the middle of it she did a agreement with me that we haven't told that anybody. After that day we dint do any thing n i recently knew that she move to abroad. Any less satisfied girls, aunties and widows/divorcee living in delhi can contact me for sex at sweetguy201010@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment