Saturday 18 August 2012

on
Hello friends. This is Aditi aged 32 yrs fair tall with a figure of 36-28-38. Before joining his job, my husband bought brand new Maruti esteem for me. This car became very useful for me. My husband taught me driving. Now I drive car all alone to market, to school of my kids and all other places. Telling the truth, this car adds more to my freedom.In front of our home, there was a garage. The mechanic was a 25 years old young guy named Bhagat. He respects my husband very much, because my husband helped him very much for his garage. Whenever I go to his garage for my car, he behaved properly with me.
But after my husband went for his job, I notice some changes in Bhagat's behavior towards me. Whenever I am there he started joking with me. When I bent over the bonnet he tried to look inside my dress, inside my bra. I understand his intention but ignored all this.
Also many a times he used to caress his lund openly from over his trousers when I was looking at him. I thought this was harmless and did not say anything. It made him more open & during work he used to touch my body. I decided that now I will not go in his garage & find a new garage.
Then it so happened that my friends decided that we will go for a outing on Sunday. Since only I had a car in the group I offered to bring my car. It was Friday morning. Then I remembered that the A/C was not working & also there was light problem. Left with no alternative I had to take my car for repairs to Bhagat as he was the available person. I told him the problems & told him to change the headlights if necessary. During this time I could sense his eyes all over my body. He told me that the car will be ready by 3pm & told me to come then & collect it. I agreed & went home.
I went to his garage at exactly 3pm. As it was Friday he was alone in the garage. I found not even Bhagat. I called him out 4-5 times but there was no responce. So at last I went into his office cum room. There I found him sleeping on the floor in just a lungi & T shirt. I was to call him again but what really stopped me from calling him again was that his lungi had moved aside & his lund was standing out. My voice stopped in my throat & my pulse started shooting up. His lund was out standing like a flagpole. It was long thick with the head gleaming with cum. I heard him whispering something caressing his lund, so I strained my ears to hear what he was saying & when I heard him I was shocked. He was saying, "Ohhhhh Aditi aur choos mera lund,zor zorse choos isko.Bahoot dinose mai mera lund tujhse chooswana chahata tha aur baad mai teri gulabi chut chodna chahata tha.Aaj tu mili hai to poori bhadaas nikalunga is badan pe Aditi."
It meant Bhagat was dreaming about me having sex with him. His action & words started making me hot. Now I realized what his thoughts about me were about.
Bhagat ab aapne haathse aapna lund sehla raha tha. Uska woh khada lund dekhke meri chut garam hone lagi aur chuchyo mai khoon tez daudne laga. Maine paya ki mare nipples khade ho gayee hai.Maine aapne haath se pant ke uppar se meri chut sehlai. Mujhe aaisa laga ki mai abhi jake Bhagat ka lund aapne haatho mai lake usko sehlake choos dalu but after staring at it for a long time I came in my senses, moved out of the room & again started calling him.
It seems Bhagat awoke because I heard some noise from the room. At last he came out in the same dress &seeing me smiled & said, "Sorry Aditiji aaj chutti hai na to kaam karneke baad mujhe neend lag gayee.Lekin aapke car ke A/C ka kaam maine kar diya hai. Aapko jyada time to nahi rukna pada na Aditiji?" Resisting myself from looking at his lund which was standing under his lungi, I said, "Nahi Bhagat maine bus 2-3 baar tumko aawaz di.Accha yeh batao A/C mai kya problem thi." Bhagat said that it was a gas problem with the A/C & that he will check the lights after he takes a trial of the A/C job. I also did not want any problems so I agreed for a test drive. He went in to change his clothes & after changing in a shorts & T shirt he came & sat in the driver seat & telling me to sit in the adjusant seat started the car with the windows shut.
He drove the car outside the garage & asked me as to where we drive upto. I said anywhere till I can feel the cooling. I was in a red top & blue jeans. Being Friday the streets were less busy so Bhagat hardly took anytime to come out of the city. I could feel the cooling nicely now. Driving around aimlessly Bhagat looking at me said, "Aditiji ek baat bolu? Aapke dono headlights to mujhe ek dum acche lagte hai lekin mujhe unko jara khoob dhyan se check karna hai aur fault dhoondna hai. Abhi check karu headlights?"
I didnot see anything wrong in what he said but asked him how will he check them in running car. He said we will park the car & he will check it, to which I agreed. He stopped the car on a lonely road & got down, opened the bonnet to check the headlights. Accidentally my eyes went to his crotch & I saw his lund was still standing. My eyes were fixed on them & again I felt my chut showing signs of getting excited. After checking the headlights Bhagat came on my side & telling me to get down showed me the loose contact of the wire. After closing the bonnet Bhagat said,
"Aditiji yeh headlights ko maine check kar diya lekin abhi bhi Aapke 2 headlights baki hai. Aap kaho to mai unko bhi check karu?"
I didnot understand which 2 more headlights he was talking about so I asked him "Tum kaunse 2 headlight ki baat kar rahe ho Bhagat? Tumhara dimag to thik hai na? Kaunse aur 2 headlight hai mare pass jo tum check karna chahata ho?"
In responce Bhagat came near me & pointing to my boobs said "Aditiji mai in headlights ki baat kar raha tha.Meri yeh bahoot dino ki tamanna hai ki mai aapka shirt utarke aur bra kholke aapko aapne haato se nanga karke acchi tarah check karu.Bolie Aditiji check karu mai inko abbhi yahan? Yahan to hum dono ke siva koi nahi hai.Mai bade itminaan se inko check kar sakta hoon." During saying this Bhagat had caught my palm in his hand & was caressing it lightly. I was too stunned to reply anything & in this time Bhagat put both his hands on my boobs & started caressing them slowly but firmly. Coming to my senses I moved back towards the car & said,
"Bhagat kya kar rahe ho? Mare badan se aapne haath hatao Bhagat.Is sunsaan jagah pe mujhe lake aana aur aaisa karna yeh tera maqsaad tha kya? Chalo ab mujhe jane do."
Actually I was also hot after seeing his lund but could not bring myself to say that. But this did not deter Bhagat & he came forward & again started playing with my boobs & said,
"Aditi aaj to tune bhi mujhe nanga dekha hai to mujhe bhi tera nanga badan dekhna hai.Kaisa tha mera lund,tujhe pasand aaya kya? Tujhe pata nahi mai kabse tujhe chodna chahata hoon."
Then I realised that Bhagat ne soone ka bahana banaya tha just to show me his lund & make me hot.Since I had no place to move back I was standing still & then Bhagat started unbuttoning the three buttons of my top. After that when he could see my cleavage Bhagat put in hands on my bra & started fondling my boobs.As I tried to remove his hands from my jersey Bhagat took out one hand & putting it under my jersey lifted my jersey revealing my bra.Then before I could react he removed my jersey totally.I covered my chest with my hands & tried to get in the car but Bhagat caught me from behind & pushed me against the car door & opened the front hook of my bra to get a clear naked view of my heaving boobs.Bhagat then removed my jersey & bra from my body quickly & made me naked till waist so fast that I didnot have time to react to anything.His touch over my naked boobs had made me also hot & eager for sex.So when he started sucking my nipple I came to my senses & said ,
"Bhagat please raste mai aaisa mat karo. Kai car yahanse aati jati hai,mujhe kitni sharam hogi aagar kissi ne mujhe aaisa dekha to.Please kaamse kaam car mai to chalo."
With saying this I made it clear that I was ready to get fucked by him but instead of listening to me Bhagat started opening my jeans belt & said,
"Iska matlab hai Aditi ki tu bhi mujhse chudana chahati hai? Mare lund ne teri chut mai chudai ki iccha paida ki hai na Aditi?"
Holding his hands I replied in affermative.Bhagat freed his hands & said "Aditi tujhe chodunga to car mai lekin meri tamanna hai ki tujhe road pe nanga karke jee bharke dekhu aur phir tujhe chodu."
I tried to plead him holding his hands lekin Bhagat ne meri ek na suni aur meri jeans ka belt kholke button aur zip khol dali jiske wajahse meri jeans poori utar gayee.Then sitting down Bhagat removed my sandles & my jeans.Now I was standing in the road with just my red panties. When I tried to hide my nakedness with my hands Bhagat putting his fingers in the elastic of my panties & pulling them down said,
"Aditi tu nangi hone mai jitna jyada time lagayegi utni jyada time tujhe road pe nangi khada rehna padega.Tu jaldi jaldi nangi ho jaa taki tujhe car mai sulake mai chod saku."
I had no other option but to listen to him & removed my hands from my boobs.Till then Bhagat had removed my panties making me full naked.Them making me stand a little away from him started touching & commenting on my naked body.
Just imagine this scene,ek jawan khoobsurat lekin nangi sadi suda aurat road pe car ke side khadi hai aur ek jawan ladka us aurat ke mast badan ko chooke aur masalke usko aur excite kar raha hai.Bhagat standing at my back patted my ass & ran his finger in my ass crack said,
"Hai Aditi yeh teri gaand kaise uchal rahi hai,aur yeh chuchiya dekh kaise tan ke khadi hai mujhse chuswane aur maslane ke liye.Aditi mujhe tera yeh jawan badan 4 mahino se sata raha hai.Tera badan dekhke to mai hosh kho deta tha.Tu jab bhi garage mai aati thi na dil karta tha ki tujhe wahi pe nanga karke chod dalu. Teri chuchiya dekhke to mera lund bekabu ho jata tha.Aaj to mai itne dino ki pyaas tujhe chodke bujhaunga."
During this time Bhagat was observing my body feeling my gaand,chuchiya,chut.I was just standing puzzled what to do.Then Bhagat opened his pants & lowering his underwear revealing his hot lund,sat on the backseat of the car with his legs out & pulled me in his legs & said,"Aditi yeh le mera lund choos pehle baad mai teri chut chodunga." I knew my pleading to him will not do any good so I sat on my knees naked on the road held his massive lund in my hands & caressing it,lowered my face on his lund & kissing it started licking it.His lund was also big which couldnot go fully in my mouth. Bhagat caught my head & now started fucking my mouth from down saying,
"Hai Aditi tera lund choosna to tare badan jaisa hai.Lagta hai bahoot lund choose hai tune,le aur aandar le mera lund aur choos chooske mera paani nikaal."
I started & kept sucking him more hard for long time & then I heard a car coming.I tried to get up & move in the car but Bhagat held me like that firmly & told me to keep sucking & not to worry.The car came near & I could se 2 men in it & I thought it will stop but thankfully it went away.All this tension made me so hot that I came without even being touched.
Bhagat took me in the car & then feeling my chut with his palm said, "Aditi sahi mai tu ek mast aurat hai.Yeh aaisa mast jism aur tera lund choosna.Yeh bol Aditi doophar ko mera lund dekhke tujhe kaisa laga."
Inspite of cuming once I was hot so pulling Bhagat to my naked boobs I said "Bhagat doophar ko jab maine tera lund dekha to mai sharma gayee lekin jab teri baate suni ki tu mujhe neend mai chod raha hai to mare badan mai garami bhad gayee.Aur mare badan ki garami kitni badh gayee iska saboot yeh hai ki zindagi mai pehle baar road pe kissi parayi mard ne mujhe nangi kiya hai,aur mare jism se khoob khela hai.Yeh sab tera lund dekhke hua."
Pinching my nipples Bhagat said "Aditi tune mera lund chooske mujhe bahot majha diya ab yeh bata ki mai tujhe kahan aur kise chodu." I bent down & took his lund in my mouth & after kissing & sucking it said,
"Bhagat tera lund zorse meri chut mai daal ke aur meri chuchiya masalke dabake aur chooske itna chod ki mujhme chalne ki taqat na rahe Raja." Mauling my both boobs Bhagat made me get down of the car with my clothes in his hand & locking the car took me in the near by trees.I was walking naked by his side & he was playing with my body when we reached a secluded spot in the jungle.
There Bhagat made me stand against a tree & sitting in my legs opened my chut with his hands & put his tounge sucking my chut like a dog.First he was doing it slowly but then he started lapping kissing sucking biting my chut like mad & pressing my ass.I was finding it hard to stand but Bhagat didnot let me sit.Now he put one finger in my gaand from behind & started doing "Gaand mai ungli" simultanously. It was too much for me & I nearly collasped on him. Taking me over him Bhagat kissed me deeply & then said,
"Aditi tujhe chut chudwani hai na to pakad mera lund aur daalke le aapni chut mai aur chod mujhe.Mai niche sota hoon aur tu upparse mujhe chod."I tried to tell him to come over me & fuck me but he didnot listen so at last I sat on his waist & Bhagat caught his lund in his hands & I lowered my chut slowly to arrest this throbbing lund in my hot chut.Slowly as his lund started entering my chut I started feeling great.
At last uska poora lund jab meri chut mai gaya to meri gaand pakadke Bhagat bola "Aditi le ab chuda ke le aapni chut.Chal uppar se chodna shuru kar." Putting my both hands on his chest I started going up & down getting my chut fucked in the process.My whole body was shaking vigourously with the jerks.Seeing my boobs dance Bhagat couldnot resist & taking both boobs in his palms started massaging them hard pinching my nipples also & sucking them too.It was such a heavenly feeling to get fucked like this. Fucking him more hard I said,
"Bhagat doophar ko tera lund dekha to mujhe laga udhar hi nangi hoke tujhse chudwa ke loon. Kiuki bahot piyasi hain meri chut pichle 4 mahino se, jab se mere pati kaam pe chala gaya. Lekin aagar udhar chudwati to jis tarah se tune mujhe road pe nanga karwaya woh maaza nahi milta.Bhagat aagar woh car rukti to kya hota na.Mai kitni daar gayee." Pinching my nipples Bhagat replied,
"Aditi mera sapna tha ki tujhe aaise hi nanga karke chodu.Isliye aagar tu garage mai bhi chudwana chahati thi na to mai tujhe nahi chodta.Aur rahi baat us car ki, to aagar woh car rukti to mai un domardo ko bhi tujhe chodne ke lie invite karta.Kyonki tu aaisa mast choosti aur chudwati hai ki tujhe ek mard se aaram nahi milta." Fucking his lund I said,
"Bhagat aaisa mat bol, mai waisi aurat nahi hoon samjhe?" Here pumping both boobs of mine Bhagat said,
" Aare aagar tu waisi aurat nahi hai to banata hoon tujhe waise,aakhir tujhme itni garmi hai woh thandi kaise hogi aagar tujhe koi mast lund nahi mila to Aditi."The precum from my chut was getting over Bhagat's lund & comming out of my chut going in Bhagat's ass.My legs started aching due to fucking but as I was near to cumming I increased my tempo & atlast holding Bhagat's face tightly on my nipple gave a hard push cuming finally to relive my sex juices. And I collapsed on his chest. He then hugged me tightly and turned around and came over me. He was very much exited by the time. So after coming upon me he stared pumping my pussy very very hard. In this manner he fucked me hard and fast for 3-4 minutes and then released his load in me. And collapsed on my body.
After getting up Bhagat suggested that I sit naked throughout the journey to the garage & as the car had tinted windows no one can see us, but when I said no he said,
"Aditi kaam-se-kaam kamar ke niche kuch mat pehno taki mai teri chut se khelte khelte car chala saku." At last I agreed & fingering my naked chut Bhagat drove back to the garage making me hot again in the process that we had another game of fucking in his garage.
Then my car used to be parked in his garage for 2-3 days a week & whenever my car would be there Bhagat would park his lund in my chut oiling it thoroughly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment