Saturday 18 August 2012

on
Hi readers, this is Arshya again with many thanks to the readers for their richly response to my previous stories. Those who want to read the previous ones, may contact me at arshi@erabta.com. This story is to narrate my further experiences with Khalid whom I kept meeting at Sameena’s house. In the beginning I feared about the pregnancy but Sameena and Khalid were experts in this field so they kept providing me contraceptives and I was safe from any kind of fear. But this use of contraceptives and regular sex made my body bit bulky just about which Khalid always said that now I look more beautiful and my curves are now more prominent and sexy. Anyway, I was now enjoying my life. One day Sameena told me that Khalid wants to have anal sex with me. I was shocked to hear that but she said that this is not new for you and you must try it again. I asked her whether Khalid does anal with her, to which she replied positively and told that they do it during her periods and otherwise once a week. Then I said that first you and Khalid have to do anal before me and next day I would let Khalid do anal with me. Sameena readily agreed to this and the next day there was a great show for me.
Next day when I went to her house both of them were there. After my arrival Sameena told Khalid that Arshi want to see you fucking my ass so today she will be watching and we would do anal for her. Khalid was happy to hear this as he was always ready for anal. So they removed their clothes and asked me to do so, I asked why, Khalid said, you would help us in our session. So I also removed everything from my body and now all of us had nothing on. Now we were lying on bed, Khalid in the middle and both the nude girls on his each side. Khalid held Sameena in his arms and started kissing and hugging, my duty was to keep caressing their bodies during which I also had to caress and suck his dick. When both of them were hot enough to start the actual thing, I lubricated Sameena’s asshole and Khalid’s dick with baby lotion. Then Khalid kept a big pillow on the bed and Sameena laid keeping her belly on it, thus raising her ass high. She had big, fleshy and soft butts which was shaking with their movements on bed. Khalid then sat over her legs and told me to pull open her butts which revealed her lubricated, shining pink hole. He told me to hold his dick and keep it on Sameena’s ass hole. I kept his dick on her hole and he started pressing. Sameena started moaning which made the scene toooo hot. Khalid kept pressing his dick millimeter by millimeter, which produced hissing and moaning sounds from Sameena. When whole of the dick was buried in her ass, he stopped and let her butts relaxed for a while. And after that he started in and out movements.
I observed with amusement that while having sex in pussy he was always very fast and rough but in the ass his movements were very gentle and slow. So now it seemed that Sameena was also enjoying the anal session and making sexy sounds. Khalid was kissing the back of her neck and sucking her earlobes which was making Sameena more and more hot. After some time Khalid’s movements became fast and suddenly he jammed whole dick deep in her ass as deep as possible and stopped there but his butts were squeezing again and again. In the same way Sameena’s body was also shaking and she was making slight screaming sounds. Within a couple of minutes both of them relaxed their bodies and he lay on her body feeling very much relaxed.
After some time Sameena started to move and Khalid lifted his body from hers, pulled his dick out from her asshole and lay on the bed. I then took a towel and cleaned his dick, then her ass and asked her as to what are her feelings. She said that she enjoyed it very much and further said that she always enjoys anal sex. She told me to get ready next day for the same thing and winked an eye on Khalid. I became bit shy. Khalid then held me by arm and pulled me on his body and laid me over his body, kissed me and whispered “you would enjoy more than Sameena” so don’t worry about anything and just give it a try.
Then all of us got up from bed, went to washroom and washed each other’s body. Most of the time both the girls kept massaging and rubbing his body which he enjoyed very much and his dick became hard. I was also hot after watching all that and was desiring to have a pussy session but he said that he must save his energies for tomorrow and pinched my ass. This again made me shy again. Then we came out of washroom and dressed each other and then I left for my home.

This night was sleepless for me because I had watched a full session of sex which made me very hot and I did nothing to relieve this heat. Other thing which kept me sleepless was the fear of anal sex because my past anal experience with Zulfiqar have been very painful and I was expecting the same again. On the other hand I thought about Sameena who seemed to enjoy the anal session very much. So I was having mixed feelings but the love I had developed for Khalid after all that sex, was forcing me to try anal with him.
Next day when I reached Sameena’s house, instead of taking me to the bedroom, where Khalid was waiting for me, she took me to other room. When I asked the reason, she told that she wanted to prepare me for the first anal with Khalid. As everyone wants the sex to be romantic, so I agreed for the preparations. She told me to remove everything which I instantly did. Then she told me to lay on the bed with my back up, when I did, she took the nail polish and I felt the tip of its brush tickling on my ass. I tried to ask her what she is doing but she told me to remain quiet. After finishing her job she told me to get up and stand before the mirror. I did but could see nothing as whatever done was on my butts. Then she took another mirror and held it behind me in such a way which show my ass in the front mirror. I was astonished to see two heart marks made on each of my butts, there was also an arrow below both the heart marks which was pointing towards my ass hole. Next thing she did was drawing a big heart mark on my belly and two rings around my nipples. The she gave me a see-through nighty to wear and then took me to the bed room which was being used for our love sessions.
Khalid was also waiting for me in the same kind of romantic atmosphere. He had nothing on his body and on his belly “welcome” was painted with nail polish. A big heart shaped balloon was hanging by a wall. Light music was playing and he was laying on the bed spreading his arms and legs, dick pointing to sky. I became too shy on seeing all this but Sameena’s presence relaxed me very much. She then removed my nighty and took me to the bed giving my hand in Kahlid’s hand saying, now have her hand and do whatever you want to do, she is all yours now. Khalid took me in his arms and laid me beside him and started hugging and kissing my body all over. Then he turned me over and started kissing my back from neck to feet. While kissing, he asked me whether I was ready for the real thing. I said I cant say anything because it would be very painful to which he referred the event of last day when he did anal with Sameena in my presence. Then Sameena also came near me and said that Khalid is always gentle in anal and there would no pain at all and there would be lot of enjoyment. Then Khalid told her to prepare me so she made me lie on my side so that now Sameena and me were laying on bed facing each other. She put her legs on me and intermingled them with my legs. Then Khalid lay behind me and I felt the tip of his tool on my butts. Then Sameena handed him a bottle of body lotion from the bed-side table with which he lubricated my ass hole and his dick. Next thing I felt was his dick pressing on my hole. I tried to squeeze but I was unable because I was in bending position and my legs were grasped tightly in Sameena’s legs. I felt the entry of his dick bit by bit and was expecting sharp pain but there was no pain. Instead there was only some uneasy feeling which wasn’t unbearable. But when about half of the dick was inside, I started feeling pain. When a painful moan escaped my lips, Sameena started sucking my lips and closed my lips within hers. After hearing my moans and slight movements of my body Khalid became slow but kept pushing his tool inside. In a few minutes all the dick was in my hole after which he stopped pushing and stay still for some time and started pressing my upper breast with one hand. Sameena then left my lips and started sucking my other breast which made me very hot and I started enjoying the scene. When Khalid felt that I am now relaxed and enjoying, he started in and out movements. The friction of his tool with the asshole made me more hot and moans of pleasure started from my lips. After a few minutes of movements he told Sameena to leave my body. When Sameena moved behind, Khalid changed my position from side to upside down. I was now laying on my chest and Khalid was laying on my body with his dick buried deep inside my ass. This proved to be bit painful as penetration was much deeper in this position. But I was not in a position to feel any pain now because of ecstasy and heat. The mixture of pain and pleasure was making me mad and I was moving my body and shaking my ass to respond him. It seemed like hours when I felt that his movements became speedier and faster, and finally all the movements stopped, his dick jammed deep inside the ass hole and I felt fountain of hot boiling cum deeeeeeep inside the hole. First spurt of his cum made me jump with pleasure and then my body became calm and relaxed and after a few spurts, his body also relaxed laying over mine. I was astonished to feel that I also got a huge orgasm when he came deep in my ass hole.
After few minutes we heard Sameena moaning. Khalid got up from me and both of us were astonished to see that her body was shaking as she was having an orgasm because she had been fingering her pussy during our anal session. When she regained her senses, she was bit shy to see both of us watching her but Khalid held her hand and pulled her near and all three of us hugged each other. Then we went to washroom, washed each other during which both of them kissed my ass many times. Khalid complimented me on having such a round, beautiful, soft, fleshy ass with a flexible hole which gave him so much pleasure which he had never got before.
So this was my anal experience with Khalid, you must have enjoyed reading it. Any comments can be sent on arshi@erabta.com.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment