Saturday 18 August 2012

on

Aunty Ko Rundi Banaya

Hello girls and guys. How are you. Hope you are enjoying desi stories. Well I have too my true sex experience which I am sharing with you. Hope you like it. My name is Tahir Ahmed ages 20. My family consists of 8 members.Let me describe you about my sex partner that is my Aunty. She lives near our house. She is just gorgeous in the age of about 32 and her figure WOW.
Its 44-26-38. Whenever I saw my aunty my dick stands like an iron rod.I like her ass very much as it is perfectly rounded.I used to fantasizing about her and always masterbutate before sleeping while thinking about her.And one day all my fantasies came true. Its so happend that about 4 months ago,i always to go her home.her husband is a shopkeeper n he is alone at his shope no any servent at his shop so he comes late in night.She has three sons n two duaghters.Her elder son was 14 years old at that time n also sometimes i thinking about her that she was also interest in me n she studied only 5 classes n her husband also same thing.
When i went to her home i noted that she wants to spend some time with me alone than she gave her children money for buy some toffees n chips than she locked the door than  we speak at different topics i also mention with her about sex n she take interest in this alot but she didnt feel any thing or become hot no nothing at that time we have dish n VCR i always told her about english movies that wat happened in movies n told her complete stories they havenot dish or VCR i also told her about XXX movies to day i saw that film n so on.
One day her husband buy a VCR n they dont know how to play VCR n she called me fot VCR plz play this one we dont know than i played n i taught every thing to her husband.Itifaaq say doosray din her husband n her children went to lahore for 5 days, when i went to her i said where r the other people she said they went to lahore i said y n now u r alone at home n sleep tonight here alone she said no u will sleep with me i said how than she told me i asked from ur mother she gave me permision. phir main dil hi dil main kush hora ha tha phir main ghar gaya to mother nay kaha kay aaj say tum 5 raat tuk aunty kay ghar main rahogay i said ok. I agreed as it was a golden chance for me to fulfill my dreams.I got my books and ready for go. I reached her home accompanyied by her.In the night took a dinner and about 9pm we go to bedroom to sleep my aunty show me three castes n i surprised n those were XXX movies she told me ur uncle took last night n i didnt see plz play them i said ok n i play one movie n went to bathroom i know she dont know how to stop movie when i return back i saw from window that she took breath very fastly n she was completely in sex too much hot. she was creating sounds like this OOOHHHHHHHHH UUUUFFFFFF HHHHHHOOOOOOO.My dick stand up in a flash.and all I want is to see the cause of this sounds. I opened the door slightly and I was stunned to see the scene inside.My aunty was sitting on her bed in lying position.She was rubbing her cun with her hand  as the legs of my aunty was wide open.She was also moving to and fro with every motion. Suddenly she saw me and run towards me n covered me with her arms.
I was astonished to see all that.All I said is "Aap ko kiya hogaya tha".Hold my hand and make me sit on her bed beside herself.Then she said to me "Tahir mein iss waqt buhat garam ho gaiy hoon aur mujhay koi chahiyey jo kay meray saath sex ker sakay.Kiya tum meray saath sex karo gay".I was stunned to hear all this but then my desire of having sex with her overcome me and all I said "YES". She replied "Thanks I know you want me" and then kissed me on my lips.It was my first time to having a a sex with any woman.She knew it quickly and said "Calm down Tahir. Aram say koi jaldi nahi hai.Jitna aaram say karo gay utna maza aayga". She then make me stand and removed all my clothes.And there came out my dick which was large enough to stunned her as it was about 8 and half inches in length.She said "WOOOOW itna bara lund to tumharay uncle ka bhi nahi hai.Ab to buhat maza aayga".And take my dick in her hot mouth.I was on the top of 7th sky.It was my first time to getting a blowjob.I felt waves of current flowing in my body and soon I was near to cum.I told her "aunty meri manni nikalnay wali hai".She said "Koi baat nahi meary moonh mein hi nikal do mein tumharay lund ka zaika chakhna chahti hoon".And there I came in her mouth.My juices was coming out like an river and my aunty was drinking all of it.She didnot allow a single drop to come out of her mouth.Then she opened her mouth.It was full of my water.And tell you what she was looking for more.She kissed me deep in my mouth and I can taste my salty juices. Then she threw away her clothes.Now both of us were in our original dresses means naked.She then lay on bed and opened her legs wide and said "Meri choot ko chatoo.Itna keh meri bhi manni nikal aay".I brought my mouth near her choot.It smells great.
I opened her clean shaved choot with my hands and started licking in her.It tastes good.As I was licking her she was moaning "OOFFF AAAHHH OOOO.. Tahir buhat maza aaraha hai aur zor say chatoo tumharay khalo to iss tarha karna pasand hi nahin kartay woh to buss direct choot mein apna lund dal daitay hain.Haan aua zor say Hai mein mari OOOHHH EEEE OOOO UUUUUFFF KIYA BAAT HAI MER GAEY MAIN MAAA AAAAAAAHHHH my GOD . . .". Then suddenly her love juices came out of her pink choot.It was flowing and flowing in my mouth.I tried my best to drink all but in vain.It was a ocean of her love juices.She said "Oh buhat maza aaya.Iss say pehlay mera pani kabhi bhi iss tarha nahi nikla tha.I love you Tahir". Then my dick came back into his original position.Aunty on seeing it said "Shabaash yeh hui na baat.Tahir fuck me and fuck me hard.Mujhay itnay zor say chodo keh mein mar jaoon aur mere choot(cunt) phaar daalo phir chahai blood hi kiuon nahin niklay".I opened her legs and placed my dick on the top of her choot.She was dying in lust and said "Ab aur na tarpao aur apna lund meri choot mein daal bhi do".Then I inserted my dick in her choot and i surprise it didnt  go straight in her with first push.I thought just like i m fucking new mature girl.I asked about it, she said "tum haray uncle ka cock itna bara nahin hai aur itna mota jitna tum hara hai".I took my dick out and inserted in her with fast one dick she noise aloud UUEE MAA MERE CHOOT OOEE MAAA MAIN MER GAEY.I did it 6 more times then she screamed in a low voice, BUT before i fuck her she gave me a capsule when i took two capsules i felt alot of energy n i became so hot.Now it was right time to make my movements.I started slowly then I picked up my speed and my aunty was supporting me in every push.We both were moving to and fro and the after about 1 an hour I was near my limit.I told her "Meri manni nikalnay wali hain". She said "Meri choot mein hi nikalna.Buhat maza aaraha hai".I exploded in her as her moans was getting louder because she was also cuming her orgasm."OOOHOH UUUMMMM HAAA AAAAHHHH UUUFFFFF Ma mein mar gai meri choot pat gaey AAAAAHHHH buhat maza a raha hai.Tahir apni iss aunty ko aur chodo HAIY MMMMMMMMMMMMMM  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  UUUUUUFFFF". Then I took my dick out.It was lamp.I laid on her.After about 15 minutes I kissed her then I started to squeeze her nipples.Her breasts was very large and I cannot hold them in one hand.I was pumping her breats.
She was moaning sofly as her eyes were closed "UUUUFFFF bara maza aa raha hai.Aur zor say dubao aur zor say choosoo.UUUMMMM".Then she picked my dick and took it in her mouth once again and giving me blowjob.Soon I was in full flow.I took out my dick and said "AUNTY mein aap ki gaand marna chahta hoon please".She said "Nahi mujhay patta hai keh gaand marwany say buhat maza aata hai lekin dard bhi buhat hota hai.Mein nay kabhi gaand nahin marwai.Nahi nahi".I said "AUNTY kuch nahi ho ga buss shoro mein thora sa dard ho ga uskay baad mazay hi mazay.Dekhay please meri hameesha say yeh khuwahish rahi hai keh mein aap ki gaand maroon.Please".She said "Ok lekin aaram say karna mein pehli dafa gand marwanay lagi hoon". Then I made her in doggy style.Picked up bottle of a vaseline and apply it on her gaand and on my fingers.Then I inserted my one finger in her gaand.It was very light as I expected because she was virgin from that side.When my finger got in her gaand.She screamed "Tahir nahi buhat dard ho raha hai nikal do issay mein gaand nahi marwaoon gi".I said "Bas 1 minute aur please phir aap ko maza aana shoro ho jayay ga".Then I inserted my second and then third finger in my kahala gaand.After inserting 3 fingers I stopped a while and then started finger fucking her gaand.Soon she was moaning in pleasure "OHHFF UUUUMMM HHHHAAAAAAAN AUR AUR ZOR SAY AAAAAHHH". Then I realized that its time for real fun.So I placed my lund in my hand and lubricate it with vaseline and then apply more vaseline on my AUNTY gaand.She was abusing me like a whore And I was enjoying this a lot. After that I said to AUNTY"Gashti tayyar ho ga.Ab mein teri gaand pharnay laga hoon". She replied while moaning "Gandoo mein tayyar hoon aaja meri gaand mar harami".Then I inserted my dick in her ass but it was too tight as expected. After about 5 minutes hard working I succeeded and head of my dick was in my AUNTY ass.
She screamed a bit but I pushed hard and inserted my whole tool in her ass.She screamed loudly "UUUUUUFFFFFFF UUUMMMM AAAAAA MAIN MAR GAEE".I kept in that position for about a minute and then started to and fro as my dick was coming out and in from her ass.She was moaning a bit loudly "HAAYE MERI GAAND BUHAT DARD HO RAHA HAI.AUR ZOR SAY AUR ZOR SAY.AUR AUR YEH DIL MANGAY AUR.BUHAT MAZA AARAHA HAI Tahir.MERI GAAND KHOOB MARO".Then I felt that I am reaching to my point of extraction.So I told her "AUNTY meri manni nikalnay wali hai.Mein aapni manni aap ki gaand mein nikalna chahta hoon".She said "Haan Tahir aapni manni meri gaand mein hi nikalna.Mein yeh mehsoos karna chahti hoon keh gaand mein manni kaisi lagti hai.AAAAH UUUUUF OOOOOOOOOOHHHH MMMMM yes yes OOOOOEE". Then I released all my sperms in her virgin aas which has lost its virginality by me.I took my dick out and my AUNTY took it in her mouth and licked all the juices and cleaned my dick.I asked her do you like this experience.She said "Yes buhat maza aaya.
Mein nay iss say pehlay kabhi gaand nahi marwai thi lekin meri sahaylian batati hai keh buhat maza aata hai aur ab mein bhi yeh fakhar say kaeh sakti hoon keh mein nay bhi gaand marwai hai.I love you Tahir.Aaj say.tum jab chaho tum mujh ko chodah kara karo aur haan meri gaand bhi mara karo.I love you.MMMMMMM".and then she kissed me.I saw the clock it was 5am in the morning.we went to bed and slept there togather.Now you can understand that the next 4 nights brings more pleaseure to both of us.We still experiene various positions while fucking and we enjoyed all that.Still we make sex to eachother and we love anal sex.But she is now my two sons mother b/z jab hum nay us raat say sex kerna start kiya tha to bas us kay husband nay sirf usko five time fuck kiya tha bus she is very happy with me.So any woman,girl,aunty,khala,bhabi aur sisters who want to enjoy with me and make a real hardcore fun or want some more sex experience with my randi neighbour aunty are welcomed to mail me on mfs202@yahoo.com .Till then bye from  Tahir Ahmed.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment