Sunday 19 August 2012

on
Hello friends, I am 24 years of age height 5' 11", average body and having a fair complexion. This is my first incident which happened in college a few years back. This is the first time I m writing for desipapa but I hope to carry on narrating my incidents. 
It was one of those cold winter nights and I was just surfing the net, changing chat rooms in yahoo and buzzing girls. I got a response from one named rashmi.she was a 20 year gal studying in college. After some time of chatting which included the normal stuff I started flirting, asking her stuff like whether she had a boyfriend and whether she was a virgin. She said she was a virgin but wanted to be close to guys. 
I was getting horny and asked her if I could fuck her. She out rightly said no. but after a lot of coaxing she agreed to a date. My mind was working fast so I immediately asked her to come to lodhi garden (hoping to get and opportunity to get physical) we decided to wear red tops to recognize each other.
She reached at 11 sharp as decided. We just saw each other once in the eye and I walked up to her to ask if she was rashmi.She nodded and it was a pleasant surprise to see a young,fair and beautiful girl in front. I immediately asked her to walk along to a place where we could find a bench.Once comfortably seated behind bushes we started to talk about formal stuff about ourselves which happened for half an hour. All along a couple which was visible to us was making out .This had made me horny, she was watching it too, I came closer to her and put my arms around her. As we were talking i started feeling her soft cheeks to which she did not object. This gave me the strength to hold her tighter and fondle her cheeks even more. Slowly my hands reached towards her boobs,I knew she was noticing but not objecting, I squeezed her boob gently…she said “ kya kar rahe ho’.I replied “tumhare soft boobs bahut tempting hain ’.She gave a cunning smile to this.This was her final acceptance and I immediately put my lips on hers. We had a long smooch and I fondled her boobs leisurely. All this continued for sometime and finally my hand reached her cunt, she tried to stop me but I managed to sneak through. I wanted to fuck her badly now but had to convince her to come to my friend’s place nearby. 
After a lot of coaxing she agreed to come along but kept on saying that “tum kucch karoge nahin”.I said “kucch nahin karunga”.As soon as we reached I grabbed her, she said kya kar rahe ho,I said “kiss kar raha hoon,who to karne do,garden main bhi kiya tha”.I continuously fondled her boobs.Then again my hands reach her cunt.I undid her buttons and put my hand inside her panties.She said “plz yeh mat karo”.I said “ek baar karne do,bahut accha lagega”.She agreed and I put my hand inside and began using my fingers to tickle her.She started moaning,as my action increased she was getting hornier.I loosened her jeans and after 5 mins pulled it down totally.The buttons of her blouse were opened too.
So much of her boobs were left uncovered. Her cleavage was looking simply killing. I kissed her boobs all over. She was making all sexy sounds. Then I took her to the bed nearby I again started kissing her. I kissed her for quite some time. She kept sighing in excitement. Then I unhooked her blouse and removed from her sexy body. I kissed her boobs again. I rubbed my mouth on her fleshy boobs. She was then left in her bra and panty. I removed my Tee shirt and pant also, and was in my underwear. She was looking at my front. My cock had become hard and stiff by that time. Its length was also increased in excitement. She was looking at the bulge on my underwear, which was due to the increase in size and stiffness of my penis. She smiled sexily. I took her in my arms and again kissed her all over. I again pressed her boobs. Then I quickly unhooked her bra and removed it. I also pulled down her scanty panty. She was then stark naked from top to toe. She told me "…so you have made me completely nude." It was exciting to hear such words from her. I told her "… Then I pulled down my underwear also. She looked at my fully erect stiff cock stood in front of her. She smiled and twisted her lips looking into my eyes showing that she liked my erection, length, thickness, etc. I looked at her nude sexy body from tip to toe.
I started fucking her hard banging her in a way she never imagined,with each stroke my intensity increasing,she kept moaning in a heavy voice,with her nails clawing my back..fianally after a few minutes we both came.It was a fuck of a lifetime.We were both sweating and clugged on to each other.
I had her two more times that day before she left,promising me to meet again .I am living in Delhi  so any girls, ladies, aunties in search of sexual pleasures and fun of anyage can contact me at my email address badboy_007_123@yahoo.com . Secrecy will be kept

0 comments:

Post a Comment