Friday 17 August 2012

on
The moment you walk in class, I immediately feel my panties get slightly wet. I stare at you for the rest of the class period, and squeeze my thighs shut, trying to ignore the painful throbbing of my pussy.

I see you watching me cautiously, noticing my stares at your crotch...and not soon after you have to sit down to hide the bulge of your pants. I hide a smile.

The class is over, and you call my name, and my heart stops and warm liquid fills between my thighs. I blush but wait till the rest of the class is gone to meet you at your desk. I walk slowly, trying hard to ignore delicious ache of my pussy, to calm the rapid beat of my heart.

You get up slowly and casually go to door, shut it, and lock it.
I tremble.

"Desiree..." you, Mr. Byron, begin.

"Yes, sir?"

"Is there something bothering you?" you ask, your expression concerned.

"No, sir." I whisper.

"Then why is it that teacher sex storyyour homework is never done, and you keep failing my tests?"

"I don’t know, sir." I know I am blushing furiously and look away.

You keep looking at me and say, "Is there something distracting you?"

I remain quiet, head down.

You place your hand against my chin and tilt my face up. "Desiree, am I distracting you?"

I swallow then say, “Yes, sir. Your--c...err...you are very distracting."

You smile. "What were you going to say?"

I feel my face heat up some more, if possible. "Your cock, sir. It’s very distracting....I can't help but wonder how big it is."

"Desiree, you are having bad thoughts about me," you state.

"Yes, sir." I feel myself trembling harder, tears in my eyes.
"Aren't you a little young to be having such thoughts?"
"I'm 18! I'm not a little girl, you know!" I say angrily then shyly look back down. "Sorry.... I just mean...."
teacher sex story
You take my hand, press it against your lips and whisper, "You have been a bad girl, Desiree... thinking about all these lusty thoughts." I hear you chuckle. "We have to do something about that..." You give my palm a quick lick then lower it towards your chest, near your heart and I feel your heart beating as quick and hard as my own.

I let out a soft moan. "Please, sir. Do something!"

You grin, and bring me to your arms and kiss me. On the lips gently then sticking your tongue inside. I moan and pull you closer.

We kiss each other passionately and explore each other’s bodies.... you reach for my breasts and then rip the white shirt away from my body. Your warm, wet, mouth reaches toward my nipples as your hands rise and cup my bottom. Then move the short skirt and caress my bottom, finding the plain white panties and moving it smoothly down my body.... then rub my ass a little more before reaching to touch my pussy then gently touching my clit.

I gasp at the erotic sensations but I want to pleasure you...I need to feel you.... so I remove your coat, and shirt.... then kiss your upper chest...and lower...and lower....

I unzip the zipper and slowly reach inside.

I groan, feeling my hand touch the hot, soft skin of your dick. I lower to my knees and take it out and began to lick it like a lollipop. Licking at the tender tip, and down the side of your shaft, right to the base of your balls. I hear, and see like you are liking it...and I continue this, then place your whole cock in my mouth.... And suck hard. teacher sex story

I reach down, and touch myself, feeling the wetness of my sex, but soon stop, wanting to give you my whole attention...Up and down....slow then fast....and faster still.....taking it all in.

I feel you about to cum and I caress your balls, not wanting you to stop...but cum inside my mouth...but you do stop.

You pull me up and kiss my lips before sitting me on your desk and opening my thighs and placing your mouth against my wet, pussy. I scream in pleasure and dig your head deeper, not wanting you to stop, feeling your tongue run up and down. Then suddenly I feel a finger enter me. I gasp and stare down at you. Your dark eyes stare back at mine as you continue to suck my pussy and gently being to finger fuck me.
“Ooooh! Please!”
You moan my name against my pussy and start frantically licking my clit. I arch my back and throw my head back and let out a soft scream as I feel you enter a second finger inside.
Right as I feel my muscles tightening, you pull back, breathing heavy and place your cock right against my dripping, wet pussy. You move my hips upward, lifting my skirt to my waist, then shove me forward, and open my legs wide. We are both gasping for breath and sweat slides down our slick bodies. You rest your forehead against mine and begin to shove your cock inside my tight pussy, going in, in, in….inch by inch and so deep. Once you rest as far as you can go you slowly pull back and enter me yet again. Slowly….

"Oh, sir! Oh, my..."
You look at me and you kiss me. Kissing me hard enough to bruise, entering your tongue, making me taste my own juices. And you begin to move faster, grabbing my thighs and hips forcefully.
teacher sex story
"Is this what you wanted?" You manage to question as you move in and out of me.

"Yes....YES!!! Oh, don't stop...fuck me, fuck me harder!"
You groan and stare at my breasts bouncing up and down. You reach for my left breast with your mouth and close in one erect nipple as your other hand begins to caress my right breast. I bite my lips hard, trying to contain a yet another scream and you begin to thrust harder still, shoving in your hard cock inside me, sooo deep....

"Sir, I think I’m cumming!" I whimper loudly.

You bite down on my breast and I feel your warm, white cum inside me and ...and I cum. I feel my entire body shiver and feel my pussy muscles tighten around your cock. I feel you thrust in one more time, hard and deep and I barely hear you gasp my name because of the waves of continuous pleasure. And I whisper your name...over and over again

0 comments:

Post a Comment