Friday 17 August 2012

on

This incident happened during my summer exam with my physics lecture Smitha she was 26 and 5'7 with a figure of Vidaya Balan and I needed to finish some of pending experiments in the Physics lab before the dead line. I went to the staff room to meet my physics lecture Smitha mam to ask her to allot a special section for me to finish it before the study leave.

She agreed I can do the pending ones during the break and free times and she will be there for helping me. I wondered why she readily agreed without any punishment for lagging behind, it’s not her nature. Despite being our night time sweetheart because of her perfect round boobs which always protrude through those sexy tight blouse of hers and round ass on which her saree wound tightly.

She always acted like an enemy towards boys for punishing us for even silly mistake most them for ogling her during her lecture. So I praised my luck and begin to meet her during free times in the laboratory from the next day onwards but she always rejected my readings and scold me I was doing everything wrong even though we both know that my procedures and reading were right ones but I enjoyed those moments alone with her even though she gave me a hard time.

I loved to be around those round tits all the time trying to get glimpse of her cleavage while showing her the reading and enjoying those butter butts while she turn around days passed but she never approved my experiments results. I was made to do the experiments again and again. I fell behind again. I have to complete it during my study leave. She agreed that she will be around for me to complete my work before my exams since our laboratory in an isolated location nobody will come during off days.

I hated to be there during those days alone doing the stupid experiment again and again when my friends have all the fun during combine study. I know she was torturing me but I have to get her sign before exams. During the first day on the leave the same thing was happening. She was simply denied me her sign at the end of the day I asked her what should extra needed to finish those work.

She told me to come back tomorrow after studying hard. So I spent the night going through my work again and again but I cannot find a mistake. I was really pissed at the way she treating me but all that hatred starts to turn me on suddenly those round boobs came into my mind I started jerk off thinking about that sexy ass and her long black hair and I sleep dreaming those moments and I woke up with a new energy in the morning I was rushed to the college to meet her.

She came at the regular time and asked me to finish up the work and went to desk and started doing some paper work. I presented my results to her she again strike it off and I was really frustrated and argued her and I was right that time but she was not agreed and asked me to do it again. I told her to explain were and I was wrong she told me to sit beside her and told me she will show how it was done during my each mistake.

She kicked me and pinched me for wasting her time for such simple silly calculation error and asked me where was my concentration i told that when she was around I was concentrating looking on those boobs and smiled she got the message and laughed and I did not know why I said that to her but her laughter brought back life into me and then she made mistake while explaining I found out that. I pinched her sexy stomach over the saree.

She suddenly give me threatening look and I told her she made a mistake and needed to be punished because everyone is equal before the law and she laughed and kicked me and then she begin to make mistakes purposefully I pinched her silky stomach her face gave me she was enjoying it very much then she made bigger mistake I bite gentle on her soft ears saying she deserved bigger punishment she moan due to pleasure

Now we both needed more and she argued my readings were wrong that’s why she was making all these mistakes. During our argument we were kicking and punching each other both of us enjoying each other’s touch. Finally we both agreed to do the experiment again. That particular experiment needed to be done in a dark room so we entered the room and to my surprise she locked the door from inside.

Now I know I was there for now new experience. I lit the candle and she set up the experiment but got it all wrong. She smiled and told me she forget how to set it asked what punishment I was going to give her. I asked to stand near the wall she did so without any hesitation I kissed her. My tongue played in her mouth I chewed those sexy lips then I removed her saree from her She was like a goddess in her tight blouse and petticoat.

Her skin glowed like gold in the dim light. I kissed her right boob over the blouse while my right hand was playing with her butts and my other hand played with her left boob after a while I hiked her petticoat up to her knees she pushed my head from her boobs and started to unhook her blouse she left the blouse on her shoulder and pushed her bra up I helped her by unhooking the bra. Finally her boobs were freed she fed those sexy melons into my mouth.

I sucked and licked on them and my legs were rubbing with her bare feet over her golden anklet. I un tide her hair and moved to sexy navel. My hands endured under the petticoat and squeezed her butter butts over her panty while my tongue played with that sexy navel. She was struggling with pleasure I can smell her wet and she pulled me to stand up and then she unzipped my pants and pulled my pants and underwear.

She holds my 7" cock which struggling all these time for release. Her touch brought new pleasure she jerked my cock with her hand looking into my eyes. I was really freeze with her look all those tangled hairs on her face. she asked what happened I told her she was the best thing ever happened to me. She giggled and give and hard pinch on my cock. It really hurt and I moaned. She then stood on her knees and give kiss on the tip off the cock and she licked it from tip to my balls.

She slowly swallowed it and I was really enjoying her mouth around my cock. Suddenly after few strokes with her mouth she stopped and stood up. She asked me to remove her dress I did so while she removed my shirt. She asked to me to lick her cunt I made her to sit on the table and spread her legs. Her cunt was dripping with juice. I licked around the cunt, gave soft bites on her cunt lips then I entered one finger into her wet cunt and started to finger fuck her.

She moaned and told me she want more I entered two more fingers into her tight cunt and my thumb into her tight asshole and she moaning all these time then she asked for my cock in her cunt. I placed her hands over the table and fucked her from behind. I was giving her small and steady strokes while I squeezed her boobs and licked over her bare. She was enjoying my each stroke by moving her ass with sync after 10 minute she asked me to speed up.

I began to give her hard stroke and she was also moving her ass fast suddenly she collapsed on the table with a controlled scream. Her juice began to flow freely I was also nearing my climax I increased my phase I asked her where should I cum she wanted me come on her boobs when I was on the verge I quickly removed my cock and turned her and sprayed my cum all over boobs and stomach.

We were both sweating heavily because of our hot session and also due to the heat in the room. I sat on the table relaxing and she stood up and started to tease me with her sexy body which was glowing with all those sweat and cum in the candle light. She had nothing but her thin gold chain and anklet. I suddenly hold her kissing all over her face and rubbing my cock over her cunt and squeezing her butts which now melting like butter. I told her i want another session.

She told me we have it another time because it’s already late. She was right someone will come we cannot risk it further so I unwillingly let go of her and she then tide her hair and cleaned my cock with her petticoat then cleaned herself it was really sexy seen to watch that rose coloured cloth moved along her curves. She then wore her panty and bra. She put on her skirt and I helped her to tie its knot.

I then took the blouse from her and played with it for a while she was trying to win it back from me while i touched her all over again then I helped to wear it while she was wearing her saree i too get dressed. She once again made sure we look ok then we both get out after making sure there is no one around. I give me all the signs I needed for the exam. I told me now I know how to do it right.

I give her quick kiss and told her and I was never going to get it right without her help and we both went home while I was in bed recollecting each and every moment I got a message from Simtha mam. She had some doubt that whether I had done experiments in the right way she wanted to make sure it was ok. I asked me to come to her house tomorrow afternoon with my records. It will be in the next episode send to comments and feedback and suggestion to georomemelvin@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment