Friday 17 August 2012

on

In this story I will tell you about I managed to fuck my office clerk Shanthi and enjoyed her body by exploiting her desperation to retain her job Shanthi was a sexy women who had to support her family with her income but as she was not very well qualified she used to be scolded by her boss very often then one day we showed that the boss threatened to dismiss her if she is not able to finish her work within a very short time.

I used to work in the same office as a consultant and used to pity her as she is used to be always scolded for some reason and I used to admire her body as she was very voluptuous and always wanted to somehow fuck her and I always used to think why she is continuing to work in such a unbearable environment, I was working late that evening and when I finished my work and was about to leave.

I saw Shanthi still working and was crying and I went asked and asked her if there is any problem Shanthi got startled and got up and wiped her wet eyes with her saree pallu exposing her huge boobs on seeing them for fleeting moment only made my dick rise then I began to ask her why she is struggling so much and crying she began to tell me her problems and her inability to complete the work because of her in experience.

I told her to calm down and began to see what had to be done and the work was very simple for me and would take me only few minutes to complete it but for her because she is not qualified she would not be able to finish it at all and I then understood her boss plan to blackmail her for personal pleasure, I then planned to use this opportunity and gain her confidence and then gain entry to her sexy body and pussy just imagining.

This thoughts only made me extremely horny and I then told Shanthi if I could help her to complete her assignment and she said she will be very thankful to me and I then started to work since it very simple to me I was doing some other work to delay and make it late night all the time I was observing her and I acted as it was very difficult and struggled to complete Shanthi was trying to help me.

After few hours I told that I have finished her work and she could show to her boss tomorrow Shanthi was very thankful and said she is indebted to me and I then asked as it had become late in the night how she will manage to go to her house Shanthi again became worried as she had lost all the track of time and at this time there will be no public transport available and her house was quite far.

I then suggested to her that she can stay in my house for the night and go home next day she said that it will be troubling me and I assured her that it is ok and asked her to call he house and she said that she stays alone so no one is waiting for her and I was thrilled at the opportunity and thought there is no point in trying to seduce her and be direct as her boss also has the same plan and I wanted to own her pussy on reaching home.

I told Shanthi that I think your boss has plans to fire you or fuck you ,she was shocked and asked me what do you mean and I told her directly that you know that you are very sexy and any man would like to fuck you and the work that your boss gave you is not for secretary level but is for consultants there is no way you can finish it so either he planned to fire you from work or blackmail you into sleeping with me.

She again got depressed and began to curse being a women and I then went near her and put my arms around her shoulders and told her not to worry as I will try my influence and get her to work in my team she asked if it was possible and I then immediately called the HR manager in the middle of night and ordered him to transfer Shanthi from her boss to my team first thing next morning or he will have to face my anger.

He said it will be done Shanthi got relieved and said thanks meanwhile I went behind her and hugged her tightly from behind and whispered in her ears that I want to fuck you she said then what is the difference between you and him and I said nothing but I moved faster than him and she said it is not correct and I told why we are both adults let us enjoy and I will keep you always happy and give her good increments.

Shanthi decided that since I was young and smart and she always used to like me, t is better to sleep with me then sleep with those ugly fat managers and resigned herself to be fucked by me Shanthi suddenly turned towards me and gave me a strong kiss on my lips and told I am all yours from now. I was happy in scoring bulls eye in such as short time always thought that sometimes being direct gives you best results and pitied her ex boss for missing the opportunity to fuck Shanthi.

I then asked Shanthi if she was feeling hungry she told yes she had not had her dinner and in the tension of deadline had completely forgotten about the food and I said ok and called up my food caterer to deliver dinner to the house meanwhile I switched on ac in the house as it was very hot and humid and told Shanthi to get freshened up Shanthi went to bathroom and closed the door and I could hear water noise as she was taking bath.

I realised there was no towel in the bathroom and she will call to get her towel, I thought that starting our fucking from bathroom would be good idea and removed my dress and wrapped only towel around my waist after about 10 minutes Shanthi called me to know where towel is there and I told that it is not there inside and she can take it from outside and asked her to open the door and she partially opened the door and asked for towel.

I showed her towel that is wrapped around my waist and told to take it and she tried to take it but since I was standing slightly away from the door her hand could not reach it and she realised that the sex play had started and there is no need to be shy anymore suddenly opened the door completely and came out naked and stretched her arms over her head and gave a sexy pose now it was my turn to be shocked.

My mouth opened in awe and my dick raised instantly making a tent over the towel on seeing her white curvaceous naked body in front of my eyes she was extremely beautiful with right amount of curves ,her boobs were big and firm with dollar sized nipples which were erect ,she had a slim waist and broad ass Shanthi then pulled the towel from my waist and exclaimed at the size of my erect dick

She bend down and gave a kiss on my dick and wrapped the towel around her body and went inside the bathroom and I was still in a shock when she came out of bathroom naked and told darling my clothes are dirty do you have any fresh clothes before I could reply anything she came near me and told I don’t think darling there is any need of clothes now and hugged me and I felt like the hunter being hunted now.

I started to kiss and feel her body all over and she suddenly stopped me don’t worry you have won me and I am all yours no need to rush and the door bell rang and the food was delivered Shanthi arranged the food on the table and we sat down to eat it she was freely moving around the house without any clothes and I was starring at her and was not able to eat anything when Shanthi stopped eating and came and sat on my lap.

I think darling we have to take care of my dick otherwise and I will not eat anything and asked me to lift and take her to bedroom and fuck her and I took her in my arms and threw her on the double bed and pounced on her and began to smooch and press all over her body and she was having some pain as well as pleasure as I was not able to control my excitement and was very rough with her body after playing with her body.

Shanthi had by then become very hot and her pussy was wet begged me to fuck her pussy and I took my erect dick and placed at her pussy entrance and gave it a slight push it slowly went inside Shanthi held me tightly and gave a deep moan slowly the dick went fully inside her pussy and I slowly began to increase my speed after some time Shanthi was very hot was moaning loudly and was asking me to fuck her harder and harder.

The room was filled with our fucking noise as the dick was hitting her pussy at a very fast pace Shanthi began to shudder as she started to experience multiple orgasms and finally I also reached my orgasms and cum deep inside her pussy and lied on top of her and rested my face on her huge boobs.

The dick slowly became small and came out of pussy and the cum spilled onto the bed sheet Shanthi and me lied on the bed hugging each other for some time and she than got up and cleaned herself up so this was the story of how I got to fuck Shanthi and we had many more sexual escapades which I will tell in the rest of the episodes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment